Oh dear, Oh dear.

Always ---NOT ON HIATUS XD ---

 

Chapter 7

 

 

While looking at the mansion in front of her, she felt like she was being blown away by the wind.

 

“J-Jiyong…” She stuttered.

 

“A-Appa…” Joongsil followed.

 

Jiyong just stood beside them giving irritated stares at Dara, but smiled when he saw excitement and happiness on Joongsil’s face.

 

Dara still had her eyes wide open when she asked Jiyong, still not believing what she is seeing.

 

“Wh-what’s this, Jiyong-ah?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious?” He slightly groaned.

 

What she saw was the KWON’S MANSION with a ‘Welcome Home Ms. Park!” banner hanging.

 

Dara’s father popped out and made his way towards them.

 

“Hi, dear. I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you. The Kwons kept on bugging me that you should live here.” Then her father chuckled.

 

“Hooray!!! Mommy’s gonna live with us!!! Woohoo!!!” JSil beamed.

 

“Mommy? Who’s mommy?” Mr. Park asked in curiosity.

 

“JSil’s referring to Dara, uncle. Dara is JSil’s mommy now.” Jiyong said politely.

 

“Jiyong’s right, appa.” Dara smiled.

 

 “Oh, really?! That’s great! Then, you can call me ‘grandpa’, Joongsil, dear. In this state, Dara won’t have any problems in confessing to y-” Mr. Park stopped when Dara glared at him, and then cursed himself for almost blurting things out to Jiyong.

 

“What’s that again, uncle?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Hmm. What were you saying, grampa?” Joongsil asked cutely.

 

Mr. Park was about to excuse himself when Dara nervously and A-W-K-W-A-R-D-L-Y laughed.

 

“A-haha… Never mind that, boys. Mr. Park in here just can’t wait to lead us inside the house.”

 

Suddenly…

“DARA-YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIGOO!!!!! YOU CAME, DEAR!!!!” Mrs. Kwon a.k.a. Han Min rushed towards the three followed by Mr. Kwon a.k.a. Lee Gak.

 

Han Min and Lee Gak hugged Dara with Joongsil between them while the almighty Kwon Jiyong was just rolling his eyes out.

 

“Ah, neh. Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Kwon, Mr. Kwon.” Dara pulled out of the hug and bowed to the elders respectively.

 

“Aigoo, scratch the formalities, dear. We’re going to be in-laws now!!! Call me ‘mom’, okay?” Han Min squealed like a high school student.

 

“Hmm. And call me ‘dad’, okay? Let’s go inside, everyone.” Mr. Kwon said.

 

So, everyone went inside and started eating their dinner. As soon as all of them had their seat, the Parks and Kwons started buzzing. But since Joongsil had his dinner already and he was tired from having fun at the theme park, he drifted off to sleep very early at his room.

 

“So, Dara… How’re things with my son?” Lee Gak asked while slicing his steak.

 

Jiyong and Dara looked at each other but Jiyong was giving her cold stares and it scared the hell out of Dara so she looked away.

 

“W-Were’ fine, d-dad… Everything’s been… o-okay. No worries.” She said nervously since she can see Jiyong’s cold stares at the corner of her eyes but still smiled a little.

 

“Oh. I’m glad to hear that. Hmm. I think we made a great choice, Park.” Then Lee Gak chuckled.

 

“Yeah, I think so too. Uhm, Jiyong. How’s the wedding planning? Everything great?” Mr. Park asked.

 

Jiyong smiled a bit at Mr. Park and answered;

 

“Everything’s great, uncle. Except that Joongsil is so hyper that we have to cancel the planning for one day.” Then Jiyong chuckled. Park Jeong Gil chuckled too.

 

“Aigoo. That little kid. He’s so cute. Don’t worry, you guys still have a few more days to go. Speaking of Joongsil, he looks like you.” Jeong Gil said unconsciously while Lee Gak and HanMin glared at him.

 

“E-Excuse me?” Jiyong choked. Dara has this questioning look on her face while looking at her father.

 

“Uhm, uncle. I thought you know that… Joongsil’s actually Dami noona’s.” Jiyong said.

 

“Ehem.” Lee Gak broke the starting-issue and Jeong Gil immediately made an excuse.

 

“Uhm, I’ll just go to the comfort room, everyone. Excuse me.”

 

‘What’s wrong with dad?’

 

‘Eh? What’s wrong with uncle?’

 

After a while, Jeong Gil came back. ALL OF THEM started talking about the wedding. 2 hours passed and Mr. Park finally bid his goodbye to Dara.

 

“Goodbye, dear. I’ll see you on your wedding. Take care, Dara-yah. Arasso?” Dara nodded and hugged her father.

 

He gently pulled out of their hug and tapped Jiyong’s shoulder.

 

“Take care of her, young man. I trust you, Jiyong.” Jeong Gil smiled, followed by Jiyong.

 

“I will, uncle. I promise. I won’t let you down.” Jiyong said.

 

Dara rolled her eyes playfully and joked.

 

“Aigoo. Yah, the two of you! Stop being drama kings.”

 

“WHAT.DID.YOU.SAY?” Jiyong said with gritted teeth which made Dara’s skin shiver.

 

“I… I-I said you were… Hot!” Dara blurted out while Mr. Park burst out laughing together with Lee Gak and Han Min as Jiyong narrowed his eyes at her.

 

“I’ll go now. Take care, dear.”

 

Dara nodded and smiled. They went inside and bid their goodnights. Mr. Kwon went off to their room first since Han Min was talking to the two.

 

But…

 

“Dara, you two will share a room, okay?”

 

“WHAT?!?!?” the two screamed in unison.

“Yes, you heard it right. Ya! You two will share a room. No more buts. Goodnight lovey-dovey!” Han Min was about to leave the shocked and gaping Park & Kwon.

 

“Oh, and by the way. Make sure Dara will vomit tomorrow, okay? And my grandchildren. I want them ASAP.” Han Min giggled.

 

“M-MOM! STOP IT!” Jiyong shouted in embarrassment.

 

“M-MOM… DON’T JOKE A-AROUND.” Dara stuttered.

 

“Aigoo, Dara-yah. I’m not joking. By the way, Kwon Jiyong! Don’t be too HARD AND ROUGH, neh? I might have quadruplets.” Then she ran off.

 

Oh dear.. Oh dear..

 

“AISHT. OMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jiyong shouted at the top of his lungs while Dara covered her ears since she might get deaf.

 

“U-Uh. S-Sorry about that. L-Let’s go.”

 

“O-Okay.” Dara followed Jiyong with her cheeks still burning red from what Mrs. Kwon told them earlier.

 

Upon reaching inside Jiyong’s room, her eyes grew wider than ever.

 

“This… Is your room, Jiyong?”

 

“Uh-huh. Feel yourself at home. I’m just gonna change.” Dara nodded. She quietly sat down at the edge of the king-sized bed.

 

Suddenly, her eyes got wide again from what she saw.

 

JIYONG WAS REMOVING HIS PANTS AND TOP.

 

“Y-Yah! Kwon J-Jiyong! What are you doing?!?!” Dara shrieked while hiding her face in her palms.

 

“Uhm. Changing? Yah, we’re going to be married anytime soon. Better be used to it, Dara.” He said coolly, now half . ‘Coz he’s only in his boxers!

 

'Oh Bull this. He's so ing HOOOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOTTER THAN HELL!!! OMO!!!! AND LOOK T THOSE TATTOOS!!! AND... AND...HIS JUNIOR WAS WIDE AWAKE BEHIND THOSE BOXERS!!!!!!!! GAAHHHHDD!!!!!!!'

 

But then...

 

'Oh gosh. I sound like a ert. -_- '

 

“A-Aishhh. Fine! I’ll just change in the bathroom!”

 

“Oh. You can change in front of me, if you want. I don’t mind, anyways.” Jiyong joked as Dara threw a pillow at his face.

 

“YOU WISH!”

 

“Oh, I really would.” He smirked.

 

Oh dear. How can I manage to have a husband like this?

 

Dara went inside the bathroom and hell, it was huge. She started changing from formal wear to a black lingerie. She got out of the bathroom and she met Jiyong’s intense and hungry stare.

 

“What?” Dara asked innocently.

 

“You’re gonna sleep… wearing that?” Jiyong asked unbelievable.

 

“Uhm, yeah. What’s wrong?” Dara asked again as she scanned through Ji’s bookshelf.

 

“Dara, just to remind you. I’m a gentleman. I can’t let a girl sleep on the couch. So that means you’re sleeping on the bed.”

 

“So? What’s wrong if I’m the one who’s gonna sleep on the bed with this night gown?”

 

Jiyong smirked.

 

“I’ll be sleeping on the bed. Re-”

 

“YAHH!!! KWON JIYONG!!!” Dara shouted.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Maids: “ Omo! Mrs. Kwon! They might be doing it already.!”

 

Mrs. Kwon: “Oh shut up girls!”

 

 

“Yah, Dara! Remember! This is my room. Not yours!” Jiyong beamed.

 

“Aish. Fine, fine!” Jiyong was about to get a book when Dara stumbled on the book that was on the floor. Jiyong quickly caught her and they both fell. Jiyong, on top of Dara.

 

Oh dear!!!!

 

“T-Thanks, Y-Yongie.” Dara stuttered, blushing while looking away. Jiyong shut his eyes, savoring the moment.

 

“I miss you, Dara.” Finally, a tear fell from both of their eyes.

 

“I miss you too, Yongie. I-I’m sorry… I’m sorry I rejected you before…”

 

“Sssshh. Hush now, Tokki. I can’t take it anymore…”

 

“Wh-what do you mean?” Dara whispered, staring at his eyes straightly.

 

“I NEED YOU, DARA… I NEED YOU IN ME.”

 

 


 

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun! How are you?

Me? Oh, i'm fine! I decided that DaraGon in here will have a happy start first, but... As USUAL. A STORY NEEDS TO HAVE A CONFLICT. ;)

Hmm. Jiyong's accepting Dara now, eh? No more worries... FOR NOW. ^^

Yes, I know I'm such a bad author. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you.

Please do comment and subscribe my other fics! ^^

Hmm. I guess... You know what's next, right?

Pyong!~

 

COMMENT! ^^

 

 

 

 

-XXXIBKWNSJN-