Arrangement Day Canceled, Replaced by a ‘Family’ Bond | Meeting Kwon Joongsil | THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM

Always ---NOT ON HIATUS XD ---

 

 

Chapter 5

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V.

 

Urgh. I don’t have the guts to see the face of that .

 

 

Not now.

 

 

“Daddy, it’s already 8:30! You should go now!” A little voice shouted from outside my bedroom door.

 

 

I opened my door and welcomed my son as he kept on jumping, signaling that he wants to get pickedup.

 

 

“Hey, young man. When did you get back?” I said as I kissed his cheek.

 

 

As soon as I saw Joongsil, my anger immediately vanished.

 

 

“We just got back awhile ago, daddy.” Joongsil said as he kissed his father’s cheek.

 

 

“Oh. I missed you baby. Where’s grandpa?”

 

 

“I missed you so much too, daddy! Oh, and grandpa’s sleeping in their room. Daddy, are we going back to our own house?” He asked with his puppy eyes.

 

 

 

 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

Jiyong chuckled.

 

 

“Haha. Do you wanna go back there, son?” He asked as he ruffled his son’s blonde hair.

 

 

“Yes, daddy. Are you free today, dad?”

 

 

Jiyong glanced at his watch and noticed that it was already 8:45 AM.

 

 

Sorry, baby. But daddy needs to meet someone. I’m very sorry, son.” He said as he looked sorry at his 4-year-old son for he can’t have bonding time with him.

 

 

“But I wanna play with you!!! Can I go with you, daddy? Please!! Please daddy!!” The kid pleaded as he stared with teary eyes at his father.

 

 

Since Jiyong couldn’t resist his son, he decided that it wouldn’t be bad if he would bring Joongsil with him.

 

 

“Sure, baby. But please behave, okay?”

 

 

“Yes, daddy! I will!! Thank you daddy!” The boy smiled as he kissed his dad’s cheek again.

 

 

“C’mon now, baby. There might be traffic on the road.”

 

 

The two settled and went Jiyong’s car then drove to the mall.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

“Kyaaa!!!! Where’s my purse?!?!?!” Dara kept on chanting as she looked for her purse while it was already hanging on the door.

 

 

“Oh, there you are!”

 

 

She settled then proceeded to the parking then drove to ‘Kwon Mall’.

 

 

She was ‘all white’ today:

DRESS

SHOES

BAG

 

She reached the venue and headed to the said meeting place.

 

 

She found Jiyong then smiled.

 

 

While she was walking, she stopped mid-way.

 

 

There, she saw Jiyong holding a little boy in his arms which made her confused. But still, she went to him.

 

 

“Oh, you’re here. Joongsil, say ‘hi’.” Jiyong said as he made Joongsil face Dara.

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Kwon Joongsil-imnidda.” The little boy said shyly as he hid his face at the crook of his father’s neck again.

 

 

“Sorry, he’s a little shy.” Jiyong said flatly to Dara.

 

 

“No, it’s okay. Hi Joongsil. I’m Park Sandara.”

 

 

“Neh.” The boy replied quietly.

 

 

“So, let’s eat first. Come on.” Jiyong offered.

 

 

“Joongsil ah, would you mind if I put you down?” He asked.

 

 

“It’s okay, daddy.”

 

 

The three reached the restaurant as Jiyong found their table and ordered ‘The FAMILY Meal’.

 

 

“I almost forgot, Dara. He’s my son.”

 

 

“Wh-What!?!? He’s your son?!?!” Dara almost screamed.

 

 

“He’s actually Dami noona’s son. But since she died when she gave birth to Joongsil, I raised the kid as my own. And he sees me as his own father, even if he knows the truth. Also, in his birth certificate, I am his legal father.” Jiyong said coldly.

 

 

“Oh. I thought…”

 

 

“Hi Joongsil. I’m Sandara, but you can call me ‘Dara’. You can also call me noona.”

 

 

“Neh, Dara-ssi.”

 

 

They both smiled to each other.

 

 

Jiyong looked at his son as he felt him tugging the hem of his polo.

 

 

“What is it, Joongsil?” He asked.

 

 

“Daddy, can you buy me ice cream? They have it on the menu, though.”

 

 

“Son, don’t be too addictive to sweets.”

 

 

“But daddy-”

 

 

“I’ll buy you one, Joongsil.” Dara said as she called for the waiter.

 

 

“Jinjjayo? Thank you, Dara-ssi. You and daddy are really a perfect match.”

 

 

“You’re welcome, Joongsil. A-and, thank you for the compliment, little one.”

 

 

“Do you need anything, ma’am?” The waiter asked.

 

 

“Yes. 1 additional order of vanilla ice cream.”

 

 

“Neh.” Then the waiter left.

 

 

“Dara-ssi, how did you know I want that?”

 

 

Jiyong smiled lightly as he felt that the two are being comfortable with each other and they’re starting to get along too.

 

 

“Well, you’re Jiyong’s son so I know what you also like.” Then they all chuckled.

 

 

 

Joongsil’s P.O.V.

 

I like this Dara noona. She fits perfectly for daddy.

 

 

You know what, she even requested daddy to move their wedding arrangement day tomorrow for they will bond with me today!

 

 

We went to the arcade and played different kinds of games.

 

 

Whenever the three of us are walking, I’ll be in daddy’s arms while he HOLDS HANDS with Dara-ssi.

 

 

They wouldn’t even do it but when I acted that I’ll cry, they did it.

 

 

Waahhh, I’m so happy!

 

 

I think it would be sooo great if she will be my mother.

 

 

Well…

 

 

Will she accept to be my mom?

 


A/N:

Heyaaaaaah!!!!!! Sorry if I gave you all a heart attack.. So, it's revealed.!! 

SORRY!!!!!!!!!! XD XD  /HIDES BEHIND THE DOOR/

Joongsil's is actually Dami's son but she died when she gave birth so Jiyong raised Joongsil as his own son. And he is JSil's legal father now.

Hmmm... Looks like the kid likes Dara ehh??

You think...

Ji will approve if JSil wants Dara to be his mom??

Especially now that they have a SUSPICIOUS PAST? XD XD XD

 

PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! 

SARANGHAEEYOOO!!! <<<333333

 

-xxxibkwnsjn-