Amusement Park and...?

Always ---NOT ON HIATUS XD ---

 

 

The three just left the restaurant where they ate awhile ago.

 

 

 

"Daddy, can you pick me up and just hold hands with mommy?" The cute little BLONDE boy asked.

 

 

 

"I mean, 'Dara-ssi'!" The kid corrected, cutely.

 

 

 

"Wh-what?!" The two both exclaimed.

 

 

 

"Please, daddy!!!!" Then the boy pretended to cry.

 

 

 

"But... Okay, Joongsil." Dara said defeatedly since the kid started crying.

 

 

 

Then, Jiyong gave her a 'what-the--are-you-doing' look. While the latter just glared, giving a 'have-mercy-on-your-own-son' look.

 

 

 

"Fine. Come here, baby." JSil came slowly then got carried by his father.

 

 

 

"Here, happy?" His dad asked while Dara was just laughing in her mind.

 

 

 

"Mr. Kwon Jiyong Appa, Kwon Joongsil said for you to hold hands with Dara-ssi."The boy snorted back.

 

 

 

"What the, you kid..." Jiyong said shockingly then shot a look at Dara. But she just rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out.

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at his son only to see that his son raising one eyebrow at him.

 

 

 

"Kwon Joongsil... Haisht. FINE!!"

 

 

 

"Kekeke~~~ Thank youuuuuu, daddy!!!!~~"

 

 

 

"Hand, please." Jiyong said coldly to Dara.

 

 

 

He held out his hands which she gladly took.

 

 

 

"Daddy, can the three of us play?" The boy asked while the three of them are walking awkwardly due to the hand-holding.

 

 

 

The two looked at each other.

 

 

 

"Jiyong, let's just move it tomorrow. Let's bond with your son. Besides, I want to know more about him." Dara said with a smile.

 

 

 

"Fine. But, won't you get tired? I mean, you'll go out for two days-straight." Jiyong said hesitantly.

 

 

 

"It's okay, Jiyong. I insist."

 

 

 

"Okay." Jiyong smiled as he realizes that Dara cares about his son.

 

 

 

"Joongsil-ah, where do you want to go?" Dara asked.

 

 

 

"I want to go to the amusement park with arcades! How about... Lotté World?" The cute boy beamed.

 

 

 

"Amusement park, son? Why must it be there?" Jiyong asked.

 

 

 

"It has to be there, daddy. 'Coz grampa didn't take me there during our vacation when I asked him to." The kid pouted cutely.

 

 

 

"Okay, Joongsil." Dara said happily.

 

 

 

The three left while the two are still holding hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Again, Dara called Butler Lee to bring her car home. Dara took Joongsil from Jiyong's arms as he opened the door for her and he's gonna be driving also.

 

 

 

On the way to Lotté World...

 

 

 

"Dara-ssi?" Joongsil spoke, who's seating on Dara's lap while his dad was busy driving.

 

 

 

"Hmm? What do you want, baby?" Dara asked as she pinched his cheeks softly. She became confused when he hid his face at the crook of her neck.

 

 

 

"C-can I..."

 

 

 

"What is it, son?" Jiyong said and took a quick glance at his son.

 

 

 

"Say it, baby..." Dara cooed.

 

 

 

"C-can I call you 'mommy'? And, will you be my m-mommy?" The boy asked shyly which made Dara and Jiyong shocked.

 

 

 

"U-Uh... Of course. But ask your daddy first." Dara said hesitantly.

 

 

 

The kid looked at his father but it seemed like he doesn't agree.

 

 

 

"But, d-daddy, it's okay if you don't agree." He hid his face again at the crook of Dara's neck as his eyes started to moisten since it looks like his father is angry.

 

 

 

"Of course you can, baby. As long as Dara-ssi is okay with it."

 

 

 

"It's totally fine with me, Joongsil." Dara cooed as the kid was sobbing for he thought that his dad is angry.

 

 

 

"Why are you crying, baby? What's wrong?" Jiyong asked worriedly.

 

 

 

"I *sobs.. thought you *sobs... were angry... *sobs *sobs"

 

 

 

"I'm not, baby. Stop crying now..." Ji cooed.

 

 

 

"Neh, appa..." Dara just planted a peck on the kid's forehead.

 

 

 

They arrived at Lotté World and went inside. As soon as Joongsil saw the rides, he immediately wiggled his legs, signaling that he wants to walk by himself. But since there are many people in the place, Dara can't just put him down so Jiyong decided to take Joongsil in his arms so that Dara's arms won't get numb.

 

 

 

As the three continued to look for a ride, the people starts to recognize the Heir & Heiress of Kwon Enterprise & Park Industries with a cute little boy. Then people started to spazz.

 

 

 

The Kwons *and soon-to-be Kwon* can hear the people spazzing.

 

 

 

"Omo, look!! It's Kwon Jiyong & Kwon Joongsil with Park Sandara!!"

 

 

 

"Kyaaahh!!~! They look like a happy family!!! Hope they get married soon!!!"

 

 

 

"Aww... Joongsil is really cute!! And I admit, the three of them are perfect for a family!!"

 

 

 

Suddenly, Joongsil giggled.

 

 

 

"Hehe~~ Daddy, can you hearthose girls over there? They kept on saying you and mommy look perfect together!!!!!" Joongsil purposedly shouted causing Dara to blush and the people to giggle and agree to what the kid said.

 

 

 

"Joongsil, lower your voice!" Jiyong whispered.

 

 

 

"What now, daddy? It's true! You just don't want to admit it!!! Blehh!!!" The kid stuck his tongue out.

 

 

 

"Joongsil, listen to daddy. We're in a public area. We shouldn't be speaking loudly or else people might get angry." Dara said carefully to the child.

 

 

 

"Sorry, mommy."

 

 

 

"It's okay, baby. You forgot something." Dara smiled.

 

 

 

"Sorry, daddy..." Joongsil said as he kissed his father's cheek.

 

 

 

"It's okay, young man. Now, do you like to ride on 'Drunken Basket'?"

 

 

 

"Neh!"

 

 

 

"Come on, boys!" Dara exclaimed in excitement.

 

 

 

They went to ride and as soon as it started, they started screaming. I mean, who wouldn't if you'll ride on a  teacup ride that spins the individual vehicles left and right while the whole ride itself rises up and down?!?!?! TT___TT

 

 

 

When it started to move in a fast pace, Dara immediately held Jiyong's hand which made Joongsil giggle and smile.

 

 

 

After 7 minutes, the ride stopped and they got out.

 

 

 

" that, Dara. I'll never go to an amusement park ever again. Gahhd!" Jiyong panted.

 

 

 

"Yah, Jiyong, do you really need to curse in front of your child just because of a ride?!" Dara raised her voice.

 

 

 

"I enjoyed it, daddy!!!" Joongsil jumped up and down.

 

 

 

"I'm glad you did..."

 

 

 

"Daddy, you forgot something." The kid pouted.

 

 

 

The two looked confusingly at the boy.

 

 

 

"HOLD HANDS!!!!!" Joongsil shouted.

 

 

 

The two immediately held hands.

 

 

 

'Wait, why did we asdahdjajdsgfjasfhdghfhgf?!?!?!?!?!?!'

 

 

 

The two screamed in their mind while the little blonde was just smiling.

 

 

 

"Mommy, I wanna ride in 'Treeble's Hopper'!!!" Joongsil said.

 

 

 

"Okay, baby. 'C'mon!" 

 

 

 

They headed to the said ride.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong asked the operating crew and asked about the ride. The crew said that it was A children's ride. The children are taken up towards a tree house as they jump up and down over 6 meters. Only children between 90cm and 120cm are permitted. But since Joongsil is exactly 120 cm, he gets to ride on it.

 

 

 

While the ride started, the two are still holding hands while Joongsil kept on chanting 'Daddy, mommy!!! The wind's soooo cold!!!!!' while smiling and trembling.

 

 

 

Joongsil kept on chanting while we just watched him from here.

 

 

 

We never became happier than this before. Ever since Dara came, Joongsil became even more happier.

 

 

 

The ride ended and Joongsil came running towards Ji and Dee.

 

 

 

"It was fun, mommy! ^^ " JSil exclaimed as Jiyong carried him again.

 

 

 

They spent the rest of the day riding different rides like 'Camelot Carroussel', 'Flume Ride', 'Swing Pang Pang', 'Fantastic Odyssey', 'Jungle Adventure' and 'Pharaoh's Fury.

 

 

 

They decided to eat at the ice cream store first before going home. They reached the store and looked for a seat. Jiyong called for the waiter and chatted first with the two.

 

 

 

"Did you have fun, baby?" Jiyong asked.

 

 

 

"Yes, daddy! Soooo much!!! Especially that mommy's with us!!! I hope we're like this forever..."

 

 

 

The two felt guilty for Joongsil 'coz they agreed to divorce after 1 year since they just did this for the 'Park Industries' own sake.

 

 

 

"We will be, baby." Jiyong said, smiling while Dara just shot him a 'don't-lie-or-he'll-be-hurt' look.

 

 

 

"What's your order, sir?" The waiter asked.

 

 

 

"Mommy, I want Vanilla Ice Cream with Malteseres on top!" The kid said which made Jiyong and Dara shocked.

 

 

 

"H-How come the three of us have the same likes?" Dara and Jiyong asked amusingly in unison.

 

 

 

"Anyways, 3 orders of Vanilla Ice Cream with Malteseres."

 

 

 

"Okay. Uhm sir, we currently have a 'Family Promo'. If a family visits or eat here, we give free couple rings and rings for kids also. So, I was wondering if you would like to have the 'Family Promo'?"

 

 

 

"What do you think?" Jiyong asked Dara who just nodded.

 

 

 

"It will be fun, daddy!" The kid exclaimed.

 

 

 

"Alright. We'll have the 'Family Promo'."

 

 

 

"Okay, sir. Your order will be ready in 7 minutes."

 

 

 

While waiting, Jiyong and Dara looked for a weding venue in Ji's iPhone while Joongsil played with Dara's.

 

 

 

"Here's your order, sir. Enjoy!"

 

 

 

"Okay, time to eat!"

 

 

 

The three ate their own ice creams happily and finished their food. They got their rings and left as they headed to the parking lot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the way home...

 

 

 

"Mommy, can you sleep in our house tonight? Wait, scratch that. Can you live in our house starting today?" Joongsil asked with his puppy eyes."

 

 

 

Dara almost choked her iced tea while Jiyong stepped  on the brake PURPOSELY.

 

 

 

"Wh-what?! I-Isn't that a little early, Joongsil-ah?" Dara stuttered.

 

 

 

"Nothing's too early, mommy. Puulleaaasseee??~?~?~"

 

 

 

"She will, Joongsil."

 

 

 

"KWON JIYONG!" Dara shouted while glaring at the latter.

 

 

 

"You don't have any choice, dear."

 

 

 

"We're here."

 

 

 

They reached the XXXX's Mansion at exactly 5:30 PM. (Secret first! xD)

 

 

 

They got out with Dara, carrying Joongsil in her arms. As she turned around, her eyes widened and it looked like it will burst out already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N: Helloo~!!!! How are you guys?!?!?! ^^

It's been soooo long since I updated, eh? I hope you won't stop supporting my fic! Well, anyways, what do you think of this chapter? Crappy?? Aww, I hope not. I worked hard for this adn it's supposed to be updated tomorrow.

Well, please do comment and subscribe eh? Thank you!!!

I missed you sooo much readers!!! ^^

Love 'ya guys!!!! <3333333333

Pyong~! ^^

 

 

 

Signing off,

 

-xxxibkwnsjn-