Arranged Marriage | HER

Always ---NOT ON HIATUS XD ---

 

Chapter 1

Jiyong’s P.O.V.

 

Here I am, sitting in our living room, waiting for my mom to talk.

 

 

“What is it, mom?”

 

 

“Jiyong, plea-”

 

 

“Not that wedding again! I told you, I. AM. NOT. DOING. IT!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted as I stood up.

 

 

Soon, she also stood up.

 

 

“Jiyong, she’s your best friend back then. You might like her. Besides, dear. You knew each other since kids.”

 

 

“Yeah, right. But the problem is I DON’T LIKE HER! She’s just my friend!!” I thundered as I kicked the sofa.

 

 

“You won’t agree with it?! Fine! Wait ‘till your father hears about this! And you won’t be the CEO of Kwon Enterprise anymore!”

 

 

NO. MOM, YOU CAN’T DO THAT. NOT WITH DAD!

 

 

“WHAT?! NO!!!!! I WANT THE COMPANY! IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!”

 

 

“Then agree to the marriage! Kwon Jiyong, this is the last wish me and your dad wants from you. Won’t you at least grant it? We never asked too much from you before, dear. Just this once. Please.”

 

 

She’s right. I might at least do this for them. They’re still my parents.

 

 

“Fine. I want the wedding to be soon. I’m VERY BUSY. I need to handle the company PROPERLY. Not with some ruining my job.” I mumbled the last sentence.

 

 

“By the way, who’s the girl, mom? I mean, I have many ‘girl’ best friends before.”

 

 

“Good. I’ll schedule it now. About your fiancée, you’ll know when you two meet. Thank you so much, dear.”

 

 

I think I know who she is…

 

 

I just nodded and went back to my room.

 

 

THIS !!!! IF NOT ONLY FOR THE COMPANY, I WOULD HAVE REJECTED THIS AND LEFT THIS ‘IN HOUSE!!

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.

 

Here I am, waiting for my dad to talk.

 

 

“Dara, are you sure it’s okay for you to do this?”

 

 

“Neh, appa. But before I leave, who’s the guy?” I asked.

 

 

“He’s your best friend since childhood. I might also say that you LIKE him. Just wait ‘till you two meet, okay?”

 

 

Best friend? Since childhood?

 

 

“Okay. I’ll go now. Chaerin’s waiting for me. Bye, appa.”

 

 

“Bye dear. Safe driving.”

 

 

After that conversation, I went straight to the door and ask Butler Lee to get my coat since I’m still warming the car up.

 

 

“Here’s your coat, Dara. Safe driving, okay?”

 

 

“Neh, uncle. I’ll leave now.”

 

 

While driving on the way to the mall, dad’s words didn’t escape my mind.

 

 

“He’s your best friend since childhood. I might also say that you LIKE him….”

 

 

Then it hit me.

 

 

 

It can’t be…

 

 

 

N-No. There’s no way it would be him…

 

 

 

 

 

CL’s P.O.V.

 

I just entered the mall and went to Starbucks.

 

 

Aigoo. Where’s Dara unni?

 

 

“Hey, sis.”

 

 

I turned around and saw Sohee.

 

 

“Hey, little sis. Sit here.”

 

 

“Where’s Dara unni?” She asked.

 

 

“I’m sure she’s on her way.” I smiled.

 

 

“Hey guys…”

 

 

We looked to see who spoke.

 

 

“Unni! What took you so long?” Sohee pouted.

 

 

“Sorry, guys. I just had a talk with dad.” She said as she sat down, with a confused expression.

 

 

“Dara, what’s wrong?”

 

 

“It’s about the arranged marriage, isn’t it?” Sohee asked amusingly.

 

 

“Yeah. Uhm, don’t mind me guys. So, Chae. What did you want to talk about?”

 

 

“’I’m… I’m pregnant.” I said as I lowered my head down.

 

 

“WHA… WHAT?!?!?!?!?!” The two screamed in unison.

 

 

“How?!?! How did you asjasdajhdjhaj?!?!?!”

 

 

“Who’s the father?!?!?!?!? Is he a sdjdhfanfnd!?!?!?!?!”

 

 

“STOP!!!!!!!” I shouted.

 

 

“I bumped into Seungri 2 days ago and then it happened at the bar. We’re at the VIP room that time.” I exclaimed.

 

 

Seungri… My ex-boyfriend… The guy who broke up with me 3 days ago…

 

 

“Do you plan on telling him?” Sohee asked.

 

 

“Yes. After all, it’s our child.”

 

 

 “When will you tell him, Chae?” Dara asked worriedly.

 

 

“I’ll tell him today. Guys, I should get going. Sorry for disturbing you. Especially Sohee, I know you’re having a hard time with Seulong right now.”

 

 

“C’mon, Chae. It’s nothing! We’ll support you, we’re best friends, right?” Dara unni said happily.

 

 

“Yeah. Thank you unni.”

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V.

 

I just got home  and went to my room. There, I saw a letter on my desk.

 

 

It’s from dad. I opened and started reading it:

 

 

“Dara, I left to attend a meeting at the company. I need you to get dressed nicely. Go to the restaurant where we always meet other CEOs. Someone will be waiting for you. He’s at the 1st VIP room. Take care, dear.”

 

 

I glanced at my wall clock and it showed, “1:30 PM.”

 

 

I obeyed what dad said and went straight to the restaurant.

 

 

After getting ready, I went to the restaurant with these:

 

 

I reached there at exactly 2:00 PM. Then I went straight to the said room.

 

 

As I opened the door, my eyes widened in shock.

 

 

I saw someone I didn’t expect to see.

 

 

I-It’s him…

 

 

The guy whom I LOVE the most…