School, the place Yesung doesn't want to be.

Teach me how to smile

New characters 

Mr. Li (Kris wu)

 

Park Sunyoung (Luna)

 

Yesung in his school outfit

 

 

School, The place Yesung doesn't want to be.

 

Tomorrow came quicker than Yesung wanted it to. Nurse Sora woke him up to get ready for school.

“Really?” Yesung sighed.

“Yes Yesung. It’s time to get up.” Sora smiled handing Yesung his school outfit.

“Oh damn it.” Yesung sighed. He got off his hospital bed to go to the bathroom. He changed to his school outfit and left the bathroom.

“You look so handsome.” Sora giggled. “Now it’s time for your shot.”

“Yes umma.” Yesung sat on his bed took his shirt off. Nurse Sora gave Yesung his daily shot. “I don’t want to go to school umma.”

“I know honey but you have to go. You can’t go everyday so be happy.” Sora said. She gave Yesung a warm hug. “I love you dear.”

“I love you too umma.” Yesung looked at Sora. “I feel really grateful that you and Leeteuk decided to take care of me. Even though I can be a douche.”

“Kim Jongwoon! You are not a douche. You’re just a teenager.” Sora kissed Yesung’s forehead. “You’re a great son. I’m glad we adopted you.” Sora gave Yesung his shot of medicine. “There you go dear now let’s get you to school.” Sora smiled. She walked Yesung to his school which was a block away. “Have a great day. Would you like me to try to walk you back?”

“If you can umma.” Yesung hugged Sora. “I’ll try to have a good day for you.”

“Thanks dear.” Sora smiled as she walked away back to work. Yesung faced his school and started walking into the school. Some kids saw him walking.

“Oh please don’t talk to me.” Yesung thought. He walked into his class. Kids greeted him while he walked to his desk. He didn’t want to be talked to anymore. The teacher started to teach the lesson on biology.

“Okay class we’re doing a lab today so pick your partner.” She looked to Yesung. “Jongwoon would you like to work with Ryeowook?” Yesung shook his head. “So you’re working alone?” Yesung nodded turning away from the teacher.

“I don’t want to be here.” He whispered.

“Yo Jongwoon, Wanna work with us?” Kyuhyun asked. Yesung shook his head and looked away.

“Why do I need to be here?” Yesung asked himself. “I don’t even live very much longer!” The school nurse called him down. “Thank god I can leave now.” The teacher wrote Yesung a pass to the nurses’ office.

“Hello Yesung.” The nurse greeted.

“Hi Mrs. Cho.” Yesung bowed. “I know what to do.” Yesung sat in one of the little beds.

“Okay Yesung.” The nurse gave Yesung his pills. “Take two.”

“Thanks.” Yesung took his pills. “So are you going to listen to my heart beat?”

“Yes.” Nurse Cho placed her stethoscope under Yesung’s shirt. Yesung took a deep breath. Nurse Cho moved her stethoscope a few times. “Your heartbeat is normal and healthy.”

“But it’s still having problems.” Yesung said.

“I know. You should be lucky you’re lucky enough to even come to school.” She said. She whispered. “And be able to leave the hospital in your condition.”

“Well with all the medicine I’m getting I’ll be fine.” Yesung told her. “Two shots of medicine in my heart every day and two pills once a week.”

“That’s the spirit Yesung.” Nurse Cho pat Yesung’s back. “Now head back to class and I’ll see you again next week.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Yesung smiled as he walked away to 2nd period. Yesung really didn’t want to be in school he just wanted to go the hospital where he felt at home. Since the hospital is his home. While walking, Yesung dropped a few of his books. Yesung mouthed “Crap!”

“Let me help you.” A nice girl picked up his books for him and placed them on top of the other books. “There you go Jongwoon. I’m Park Sunyoung but you can call me Luna” Yesung smiled at Luna she was very pretty and nice. “See you in 8th period.”

“I like her.” Yesung thought. “She’s kind and cute but I still can’t befriend people. It’s not how I am.” Yesung sat in his class looking at the window wondering who would remember him when he dies. If anyone would care about if he died. There has to be someone who would. His fake parents would definitely care about him. They got the chief of medicine to let him to stay in the hospital for free due to his condition. He could be homeless or even in and orphanage or with other fake parents in their house.

“Okay class did you do your homework cause I’m collecting it.” The teacher said.

“I was sick yesterday Mr. Li.” Ryeowook said.

“Okay Ryeowook I’ll give you until Friday to do your homework.” Mr. Li said.

“Thank you Mr. Li.”

After that day Yesung couldn’t be happier to go to back the hospital. He hoped he would have to go in tomorrow even though Sora said she wanted him to complete this and next week. He entered the hospital and went straight to his room.

“How was school?” Sora asked.

“Wish I didn’t go.” Yesung said climbing into his bed with his gown on.

“Well you have to go. I hated school but I had to go to get to where I am now.” Sora stated. “It’ll be worth it when you have a great job.”

“IF I live that long.” Said Yesung as he pulled his covers on. “Due to my heart condition I’ll be lucky enough to live past high school.”

“You will Yesung dear, I promise.” Sora said Yesung’s hair. “I love you.”

“I love you too umma.” Yesung hugged Sora.