The note

Teach me how to smile

“What happened?” Ryeowook asked panicked and trying to comfort the crying little boy.

 
“Yesung hyung is…is dead.” Tao cried. “Well not dead but he’s dying and Sora noona said he tried to commit suicide I asked her what suicide was and she said you’ll learn when you’re older and she tended to Yesung trying to bring him back and they took him out of the room!” 
 
Ryeowook stood there shocked and freighted wondering. “Yesung why? Why would you do this? What if you die?  NO! You can’t die! You’re not allowed to! Not after all we’ve been through!”
 
"Mr. Kim? Ryeowook Kim?" A nurse asked peeking her head in the room. "Your friend left this note for you."
 
Ryeowook opened the folded paper and read the note Yesung left for him.
 
It read: 
 
"Ryeowook, I'm sorry it had to end like this put I couldn't go on knowing one day I'd just die on you. 
You've been the best friend I've ever had and I hope you and Tao get along even without me around.
His condition isn't sersious so he should be fine and live a long healthy life.
Lastly, Before you started talking to me I never wanted to be friends with anyone but you just under stood me and I couldn't let you slip away from me. You've taught me so much Again I'm sorry for this but I just couldn't but Thank you for teaching me how to smile." Ryeowook cried as he finished reading the last sentence.
 
"KIM JONG WOON YOU BETTER NOT DIE!" He yelled cloasping into tears. Tao ran over and cuddled into Ryeowook crying as well. 
 
"Please don't die Yesung please don't." Tao cried.
 
 
________________________
A/N: The stories not over yet calm yo tears.