Guess What?

White Ribbon

" Ah by the way, I'm Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. "

 

 

So, his name is Kim Myungsoo.

Suddenly, I felt curious about him. 

What is his job?

How old is he?

What are his hobbies?

What is his favorite food?

But then, my colleagues called me and I forgot what I was thinking about.

 

 

 

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

And finally Sunday.

A week has passed.

A week that was tiring. Work non-stop. Even working till late hours. I don't know how many hours have I slept this week. I remember that most of my time was spent at work. My boss gave me so much work this week. He said that the company was going to expand their production, so we employees, must work twice as hard as before.  

I'm not a workaholic, but something was pushing me to do it. 

 

But today is Sunday. Sunday is my favorite day because I can wake up late and spend the day for myself. 

Usually, I tidy up my apartment on Sunday. So I go to the pantry, make some toast and eat it with milk. I hate cereals. I just don't like munching it. So I prefer toast bread. I can't cook properly, but I can make fried rice and instant noodles but that's it. I can't cook anything else. That's why my mom always tell me to attend cooking class. She said women should at the very least know how to cook to make their husband happy. Gosh, really? Husband? 

I open my refrigerator and take mineral water. I drink it slowly. Ah it's so cold ! Then my eyes look at the wine in refrigerator. Oh I almost forgot I had wine. I take the bottle and put it in the pantry. I should call Ha Neul-ssi over to drink it with me. But I forgot she's still with her husband-to-be. Ah.., husband again. 

And then, I forgot something.
Wine opener.
Yes, the wine opener. 
I haven't returned it to Myungsoo-ssi. 

I look it for but couldn't find it anywhere. My heart began pounding really fast. I think I can hear my heart beat.

I still couldn't find it.

Search in the living room...

Still nothing

In the bedroom...

Found out that my bed is really messy.

Ahh that's not it!

Wine opener first...

 

I spent 2 hours searching for that damn wine opener. But still couldn't find it. It really ! 

Myungsoo-sii...
What do I tell him?

Myungsoo-ssi, I'm sorry, but you probably want this wine?

or

Myungsoo-ssi, I already gave back your wine opener didn't I?

or 

Myungsoo-ssi, aliens came to my house and took your wine opener.

Should I tell him that?

Like that?

Will he become angry?
Still, 
Late or not he must know,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That his wine opener is missing!

 

 

Knock  ! Knock !

"Myungsoo-ssi? Are you inside?"

Silent.

" Myungsoo-ssi? Hello? "

Suddenly, the door opens. Myungsso-ssi looks like he just had a shower. His hair looks messy and wet. The towel hung on his neck. And he smells good. Oh no! What I'm thinking just now?

" Oh you.. What? Do you want something else?" he said to me.

" Hmm... actually, Myusngsoo-ssi, I.. I.. "

" Yes?" he stared, waiting for my answer.

" Your wine opener is missing"

"............."

 

 


Let's not having a srious story.

Thank you..

I need more poster. Soon maybe..

 

XOXO RISSA