in just one moment, i got the feeling

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ 7 } 

 in just one moment, i got the feeling

                                                               

"He watched me get tortured. This? It's nothing."

 

"You took things too far. How could you expect me to forget about all it?"

 

"You destroyed my life; destroying yours is just fair."

 

"If me dead is what you want so badly then so be."

 

 

 

Strange but Chanyeol wasn't afraid at all. He knew that everything Ning had said of his father were true and somehow, with the knowlege of his father's past deeds, Chanyeol simply see no point in life anymore. His father was the idol he looked up to, the perfect man and what Chanyeol dreamt to be in the future.

Now? Chanyeol stared at Ning. He wasn't even sure if he had a future to begin with.

Nevertheless, Chanyeol tilted his head upwards bravely. Death don't scare him.

"You're awfully arrogant, aren't you, Park Chanyeol?" Ning sneered, noticing his expression. "Or are you thinking that I'll let you off?"

"Dad did your family wrong. As his son, I have to pay for his misdeeds." Chanyeol bravely declared even though he was scared, more scared than he was letting on.

"Stupid." Ning hissed, the word sounding so foreign on her lips that had once murmured sweet words to Chanyeol.

His heart broke but Chanyeol only closed his eyes, already waiting for the gunshot that was sure to come. Ning wasn't soft-hearted.

"Bye." Ning took aim again before her finger pulled the trigger.

Bam!

Strangely, Chanyeol didn't feel pain. And he wasn't kidding.

"Damn."

His eyes opening, Chanyeol's jaw dropped. The chains around him loosened as Ning turned around.

Behind her, an extremely familiar man appeared.

"Well, well, well. Daughter of my worst enemy." The police inspector sneered as Ning hissed back at him in disgust, her hand tightening around her gun.

"Dad?" Chanyeol breathed out as he rid himself of the chains. He had never been so relieved to see his father in his whole life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter