haven't even shown you half of me

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ 4 } 

 haven't even shown you half of me

                                                               

"I won't forget this! I'll make the pain I suffer today tenfold on you!"

"I wish you luck on that matter. Perhaps you should concentrate on staying alive before revenge."

 

 

 

Ning woke up early the next day, beating her alarm clock even. She smirked triumphantly at her alarm clock (for once in her life, she had woke up before her alarm clock) before worrying about her sanity.

Practically skipping, Ning bumped into her older brother at the stairs.

"Ge, you're awake." Ning smiled up at Ding. He raised an eyebrow at her sudden happiness.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He made a big show of checking his watch and received a smack on the shoulder for that.

"Very funny." Ning stuck out her tongue childishly at her brother. Ding only smiled before heading off to the library. Ning made her way to the dining table, pecking Ling on the check. For a moment, Ling was stunned and widen her eyes, watching as Ning danced walked towards her seat.

"Morning, jie." Ning beamed, grabbing her glass of milk. Ling gave her five seconds before she went over to touch her forehead. In a concerned voice, Ling asked, "You're not sick, are you?"

Ning laughed, swatting her sister's hand away. "Seriously, I'm fine. Just really happy today."

Ling smirked before demanding, "It's a boy, isn't it? Who is it? Tell me!"

"Not telling." Ning sang, taking a sip of milk which was then snatched away by her older sister. She glared at her before admitting, "Fine, I'll say it. It's this guy at the school —"

"No , Sherlock." Ling scoffed.

"— and he's like damn crazy with this creepy grin. Plus, he's really tall like a giant but he's a hundred percent Asian even though he went and dyed his hair." Ning hurried on, a smile blossoming on her face.

Ling stared at her. "It's official; you're crazy now."

"Yah! I'm not crazy." Ning retorted before her voice dropped. "Just, you know... Just in love." Her cheeks colored slightly at her confession.

"That's great, Ning!" Ling exclaimed, hugging her younger sister tightly and almost spilling the milk. "What's his name? Do I know him? When will you bring him back to let us see him?" Questions tumbled out of Ling's lips as she released Ning from her hold.

"Hold it, jie! We have only started dating; I can't bring him back to see you guys." Ning exclaimed, her cheeks coloring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter