Chapter 6

I'm S's while I'm J's

  "Hyung! Why are you in my house? I thought you left?" Thunder exclaimed while looking appalled. And there, little Daejun stares at Thunder with his Dara-like eyes while sipping his banana milk, mainly confused. Thunder stared at Daejun. Since when did Jiyong became this tiny? He was pretty sure it's Jiyong because he looked exactly like him. Even the word 'exactly' is an understatement. It's him! 

  "Anyong! Wae do eu kall mui hyung when eu are oldwer?" [ Hello! Why do you call me hyung when you are older?] Daejun asked and looked more confused as ever. It seems like his little mind could not accept the sudden weird acknowledgement. Thunder scrutinized Daejun once more. Ahhh, so there's something different. Daejun's eyes are like his own.......

 "NOONA! IS HE MY NEPHEW? SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE HIM?" Thunder thundered. Sandara jumped up of shock and quickly proceed to where Thunder is, also surprised he was back. "Thunder! You are back!" Sandara went forward and gave him a hug. Thunder did not respond back, he still could not overcome that shock. Has his sister been having one night stand? 

  "Noona! Explain how this guy is here?" Thunder pointed to Daejun. "Who's the father?" Wait, he knows who the father is. His nephew looked like him. As that piece of the puzzle fits into his mind, he understood the full picture. And his thoughts wandered to Jiyong, thinking if he would know he have a son. "Ji young is going to be flipped when he sees him", he thought.

Sandara stared at Thunder, twirled him around, flipped him from side to side, squeezes his cheeks and started rapping about how much Thunder has lost weight. Thunder held Sandara arms and exclaimed," Noona! Stop! I can gain back the weight later! Explain about him!" He points towards Daejun who was now playing with the sticker on the banana milk. Sandara gave a sheepish smile and pulled Daejun towards her," His my son! And yes, you are an uncle now!" Thunder face turned from happiness to confused to a dead serious look. "Does Jiyoung hyung know this?" Thunder asked. At the mention of his name, Sandara heart ached a little. She looked down and gave a sigh. Many times she contemplated if she should tell Jiyoung about Daejun espicially when Daejun mentioned about his appa. But even if she did want to tell Jiyoung, she does not know how to contact him.

Thunder eyes softened and held his noona's hand. Sandara looked up and gave a small smile," No, i didn't tell him. I do not want to tie him down with a son. He left me for who-knows-what reason and i doubt he would stay because of Daejun. Besides, with the money I'm earning as a part time accountant and the money you gave me, I'm able to support this angle here! If you are still contacting... Ji... I mean him, do keep this a secret. He should not be tied down." Thunder opened his mouth slightly, wanting to rebut that it's not true, but he promised not to tell Sandara anything. Besides, the truth should be told by Jiyoung himself. He shook his head slightly, feeling a little helpless for this couple," Arraso, i won't tell him." He then squat down to Daejun's level, ruffle his hair, smiling," Annyong! I'm your uncle! You can call me Uncle Thunder! What's your name?" Daejun smiled back happily showing him his small little perfect teeth," I'm Daejun!" Thunder showed him his palm, wanting a high-five. Before Daejun could slap his palm, Thunder move it away," Too late Daejun!" Daejun pouted a little before grabbing Thunder's hand and giving him a five. He smiled a victorious smile. Thunder found that Daejun is a perfect creation. He pouts so ever slightly like Sandara but also has the stubborn yet never-say-no, dominant winning side like Jiyoung. Thunder faked shock by Daejun sudden act before ruffling his brown hair. 

Sandara finds this exchange amusing. Just a short few miniutes and both his brother and son could get along this well. Sandara gave a smile," Daejun ah! We better head to the park before it's too late! The birds that you wanted to feed might fly home already! Grab your bag and put on your shoes!" Daejun salute to Sandara, stamped his feet like a soldier before exclaiming," Yes ma'am!" Sandara asked Thunder if he wants to go to the park too to celebrate Daejun's birthday. Thunder's eyes widened before rejecting saying he would have to go to the mall to get him a present. He dropped his luggage and head straight out of the door before Sandara could reject him. Daejun came running back and held Sandara's hand. Sandara smiled sweetly, before heading to the park. The park where Jiyoung broke up with Sandara. That park.


After departing from Thunder, Jiyoung did not want to head home. He instead, went to the park too. Yes, that park. And no, it's not that Sandara PARK. But he might meet with the members of the Park family. He went to the park with heavy footsteps, each footstep brings back mermories of him with Sandara.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know the last time i updated this story was last year. I'm really sorry about this!