J's

I'm S's while I'm J's

  Sandara face froze. Of course, whenever she hears  "Apaa", Sandara feels a pang of guilt. She doesn't know if she should destroy the perfect image of Daejun's dad. Many times she wanted to tell Daejun about the truth, the truth that he doesn't have a dad. The truth always hurt. But, deep down inside, she knows Jiyong won't do something to break her heart. And she doesn't know if that feeling is actually deceiving her, her hallucination. Sandara pleaded Seunghyun countless times, but Seunghyun could only shud his shoulders. 

"Hahaha... Daejun! How many times must I tell you! Your appa is at somewhere else, saving people, helping people, being a hero!" Seunghyun laughed, hoping Daejun would believe.

"Yo mwean laike Spederman? [ You mean like Spiderman] " Daejun asked innocently while showing the spiderman web sign. 

"Yeah..." Seunghyun could only chuckled. Daejun then smile. A smile that's exactly like Jiyong's, also known as Jiyong's infamous smile.  Everytime Sandara look at him, her heart ache a little.

Parkbom looked at Daejun. Sure she pity him. She also tried making Seunghyun to spill the beans. But it seems like the secret topped his heart, while she comes in second. 

"Daejun-ah! Close your eyes, i got something to give you." Sandara clasped her hand.

Daejun quickly shut his eyes, still giggling. Sandara wore the necklace for him. "Daejun, you can open your eyes now!" Daejun opened his eyes, and blink a few times at the shiny object. "Umma, how do you reaad this?" Daejun still overwhelmed by the new object. 

"It's J's. It's what your appa left. It's his name. He gave it to me. " Sandara smiled while his head.

"Wae yo?" Daejun asked, still fiddling with the necklace. "Because he want us to be forever. J's means Jiyong's." Sandara says weakly, yet a tint of red was shown on her face.

"So now I belong to appa?" Daejun looked up. Sandara nodded her head. Daejun clapped his hands, giddy over the happy news. 

"Babe, we have to go to see the doctor now. See you around! Happy Birthday Dae-jun!" Parkbom waved goodbye to Sandara. "Bye  auntie Bommie! And thank you for your present!" Daejun waved his little hand back. 

Sandara hugged Parkbom goodbye before they walked to their car. Not long after, Parkbom started a conversation.

"Hey hubby, don't you think Daejun inherit all the good things?"

"You mean like Dara's-all-so-innocent trait? Haha!" 

"No, I mean, look at Daejun! He have his Dad blackish shiny hair, Sandara's hazel eyes, and not to forget Jiyong's smile and nose! It all goes well. Okay, i do admit Daejun inherited Sandara's innocence. But still, he have Jiyong's passion and look like he will be a fine gentleman one day! He's honest like Sandara yet playful like Jiyong at the same time! Kyaa!"

"Sweetie, do care for our baby more! Let's hope our baby inherit all our good genes too!" Seunghyun smirked before driving slowly to the hospital. He doesn't want to meet with an accident.

-

"Bye hyung! See you around! I got to look for my younger sister first!" Thunder bade bye.

Of course, Jiyong also feels a pang of guilt whenever he hears about Sandara. "Thunder, remember not to tell your little sister about me." Thunder wanted to rebut, but he sure knows how Jiyong is feeling now. Suppressing his feelings, isn't an easy thing.

"Arraso! See you around in Korea!" Thunder then head out of the airport.

Flashback

Thunder met Jiyong at a shop in America. 

"Hey my brother-in-law! What are you doing here!" Thunder gave him a friendly smack. Jiyong looked at Thunder in shocked. "Don't look so surprise to see me, hyung!" 

When Jiyong was about to respond, Hanee came back from the restroom."Jiyong oppa, we are running late! Let's go,quickly!" Hanee clasped her hand with Jiyong's. Thunder saw the whole scene. And of course, he misunderstood. Before a punch landed on Jiyong, Jiyong managed to explain everything. After hearing his story, Thunder sighed. If he was Jiyong, he would leave his love ones too... "This is an unfair World.." Thunder thought. 

"Thunder i got to go now, catch up with you some other time..." Jiyong then went away with Hanee.

Thunder wanted to call Sandara and asked her how is she feeling. But he thinks she needs a little alone time. He decided t contact her when he goes back to Korea.

End of flashback

It's been a year since he had contacted Sandara. He doesn't know how tough her life has been. He doesn't know how black her life was. And not to mention, knowing about Dae-jun.

"Sandara~ I'm back~" Thunder happily head home, wanting to give her a surprise. But , it seems like a surprise is waiting for him instead. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for another cliffhanger! I'm really a Sadist! So Jiyong is back! :) Let your imaginations run wild! This will definitely be the last update till my examinations are over. Thanks you guys for reading again! :)