I believe you.

I'm S's while I'm J's

 

It’s 18 Novemeber. Their anniversary. Sandara stares out of the window, sadly. She was fully dressed.  She believes Jiyong will celebrate with her today. It’s just a matter of time.  She play with her phone, opening and closing the flap, still hoping Jiyong will text her. It has been one week since Jiyong  started ignoring her. What’s the chances of Jiyong texting her today? This thought, dampens her hopes. She looks at her phone wallpaper.  Jiyong giving her a peck on the cheek, while Sandara’s hand was around his neck. Both of them looked so blissful, so happy. Even happy cannot be used to describe their feelings.

 

She closed the flap, hugged her phone closely to her chest, as a silent tear rolled down her eyes.

Brrr..  Her phone vibrated. She quickly opened the flap and sees, ‘From: Jiyong Baby’.

 

She read the text,” Come to the place where I confessed to you.”

 She jumped out from her chair and ran towards their love place. ‘ He remembered… He remembered. He remembered!” Sandara screams in her heart, still overwhelmed. ‘Finally, he is not going to ignore me anymore!’

 

 

Sandara walks around their love place, the park. She sat at that exact same bench Jiyong confessed to her. 

 

With ninja’s hands, she texted,” I’m here! ^^”

 

Jiyong, on the other hand, laughed at the text he received back. ‘I’m gonna missed this reaction…” He thought.

 

“Now turn 45 degrees to your left, and follow the arrows.” He texted back swiftly.

 

Sandara saw an arrow and followed to the direction. Then, she realized she stepped on something soft. She looked down, and saw rainbows of jellybeans.

 

Flashback

“Can I have one, pweety please, Jiyong!” Sandara showed Jiyong her puppy eyes.

 

Jiyong shook his head, “No baby, you are sick!”

 

“Just one! I just want to taste the flavour! Please Jiyong!” Sandara pleaded.

 

“Alright just one!” Jiyong smirked. He put a jellybean in his mouth and crashed with Sandara’s. Sandara was taken aback. She gasped, allowing Jiyong to push the jellybean in swirl it around her tongue before it back to his mouth.

 

“There, you tasted the flavour! Now, just focus on recovering faster!” Jiyong smiled smugly, still looking at Sandara’s reaction.

 

Sandara blushed deep red. Though she still didn’t get to eat the jellybean, having Jiyong’s kiss is enough.

 

End of Flashback.

Sandara trailed along the Jellybeans… And it brings her to the pond. The pond where Jiyong gave her a necklace. A necklace with a big J’s on it.  While Jiyong’s necklace shows a S’s. Both symbolizes they are meant to be with each other and on one can take them away. She never took it out once. She bathed with it and went to sleep with it.  Same goes to Jiyong. Sandara is getting giddy from all those happy memories.

 

Remembering to text back Jiyong, she sent another text, anticipating another surprise.

 

“I have reached! You should not waste the jellybeans! Give it to me instead! But, I’m still glad you remembered.”

 

Jiyong blushed slightly at the last sentence.

 

He texted back “I suppose you remembered the pond too. Where we both got our necklace! Now turn 90 degrees to your left , you will see a box. Opened it.”

 

Jiyong thought,” I hope you will never take off your necklace. Please remember me….” He stood up, pull his luggage with him and went to Hanee.

 

“Oppa, we got to check in now, if not we are going to be late!”  links arm with Jiyong.

 

Jiyong removed Hanee’s arm from his. He stare at the airport door,” 15 more minutes. Just 15 more minutes.”

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------- Edit ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I changed Jessica's name to Hanee! :)