Picnic Shenanigans!

Catch Me If You Wanna

"Jae-eomma! Yunho-appa! Sorry we're late! We had a flat tire so we had to walk the rest of the way." I explained as I gave the older boys a hug.

"Aigoo... Our poor baby!" Yunho-appa said as he dramatically hugged me.

He turned to Changmin and shouted "Changmin-ah! Quit eating so much! Because of you, our poor princess had to walk all the way over here in her heels!"

Since I'm (technically) the only female of the group, the five of them tend to baby me and spoil me as if I'm the maknae and not Changmin. They're very protective of me and they ALL act as if it's their job to make sure that I stay out of harms way. Not that I mind.

YooSuMin (Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin) stopped their game of soccer for a moment.

"Hyung! You should be feeling sorry for ME! MY scooter got a flat tire on the way over so I left it at my house and had to carry her on my back the rest of the way because she was whining that her feet hurt! Do you know how much that girl weighs?! It's hard to believe that someone so small and fit could weigh that much! I was practically dying on our way over!" The maknae shouted back before going back to their game.

We laughed as he tried to kick the ball only to slip and land on his back. Junsu ran over and helped him up.

"That wasn't funny!" The maknae shouted at us, making me laugh even more.

"Serves you right for making fun of my weight!" I shouted back.

"Yah! Yong Kyo-ah! Prepare yourself!"

"Huh? Wha- OMONA!! SHIM CHANGMIN! PUT ME DOWN!" I started screaming as I struggled to get off his shoulder. He only laughed and switched to holding me bridal style.

"In a little while." He replied with a heart-stopping smile.

And my brain turns into mush. Damn it.

"Um..."

Gotta think of something, quick!

"O-oppa... Put me down, please?" I gave him the most innocent look ever.

"Changmin-oppa, aren't you gonna put me down yet?" I said, keeping up the innocent act.

He just grinned and kept his grip on me.

I shot the guys a help-me-damn-it look and Yoochun-oppa spoke up.

"Changmin-ah, put Yong Kyo down. I'm pretty sure your arms are getting numb from carrying someone as heavy as her."

I scoffed and felt Changmin gently set me down.

"YAH! PARK YOOCHUN! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR DONSAENG! DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S RUDE TO TALK ABOUT A WOMAN'S WEIGHT?!" I shouted as I gutted my brother.

He doubled over in pain.

"Y-Yong Kyo-ah! Mi-mianhe." Yoochun-oppa wheezed.

I helped my brother up as Jae-eomma called us over for lunch.

"Hyung, what's for lunch? Is it ddokboki? Jjangmyeon? Bulgogi? Ramyun?" Guess who that was. If you said Changmin then you're a mind reader!

"Nope. Today, I've prepared Ham and Cheese sandwiches and japchae, our baby's favorite." Jae-eomma announced cheerfully.

"Huh? But that's not my favorite food." The maknae said in confusion.

"I meant Yong Kyo-sshi. Not you!" Jae-eomma scolded.

He pouted and crossed his arms like a kid who got told that he couldn't have cookies for dessert. [A/N: Cue swooning fangirls!]

"Hyung! You're forgetting that I'm the maknae. I'm supposed to be the baby of the group! Not Yongie!" Changmin protested.

"I know that but she's the only girl in our group and she's only older than you by week." Jae-eomma explained.

The maknae pouted even more.

"Um, you guys do realize that I'm standing in front of you and can hear everything you're saying right?" I said as I reached for a sandwich.

Junsu slapped my hand away and I looked at him in annoyance.

"What was that for?!"

"I challenge you to a game of soccer!" He shouted enthusiastically.

I glared at him.

"You slapped my hand away from food just to say that. Really? I mean, seriously? Couldn't you wait until AFTER I finished eating?" I said, flames of fury burning in my eyes.

Nobody and I mean nobody, stops Park Eun Hye from getting her food and makes it out alive.

"Well, yeah I could. But you'd just keep distracting me until I forget about it. Can't food wait?" He asked, oblivious to the murder that was about to happen.

"Hyung!"

Junsu turned to Changmin and the soccer ball hit him on the face and bounced back to the ground. He clutched his nose in pain as blood gushed out.

Nicely done Changmin.

I stood there grinning like an idiot, as Yoochun-oppa rushed over holding a first aid kit he got from Jae-eomma.

Changmin high-fived me as he walked past, and I started chewing on a sandwich I grabbed when the dolphin was distracted. Once Junsu's nose stopped bleeding, Yoochun-oppa and Junsu-sshi began coming up with ideas for a prank on the maknae as revenge.

Yeah, they're gonna need a whole lotta luck if they're gonna pull this off successfully.

 
[Revised: 07/19/21]

사랑해요~