004

You Have My Heart

Chapter Three:


 

“How do you stop one's feelings for another?"

 



“Why do you love your special someone?” It was a totally out topic discussion at class one spring afternoon, but since they’ve finished earlier the teacher decided to tackle up topics that would excite students, infatuation. Students were raising their right hands, and they were screaming their lungs out for their teacher to call them and let them answer.

At the seat near the window, in the 3rd column; a pair of students weren’t raising their hands. The other was rather spacing out in the window, while the other one was more like writing a journal. “May I call on Bae Suzy and Oh Sehun’s attention?”

Their heads shift in unison as soon as they heard their names being called, “Do you have an answer for the question you two?”

The two looked at each other’s eyes, something sparked in between Suzy’s eyes, her pupils were diluted as she have felt. She looked away, and decided to stand up to answer the teacher’s question. Though it may seem like that she was looking away, and not paying attention, the truth was that she was listening all the time and she was aware of the things that happened.

Sehun stood up right after her, right before she can open to answer Sehun had the strength to answer the question first. “Honestly, I haven’t experience those kinds of things yet; like loving someone other than my family.” He pauses for a moment and lets out a soft giggle, Suzy unknowingly smiled after seeing him smile, “Loving someone doesn’t need a reason. Because that person is that person, that reason would be enough why you love them.”

The girls at the class squealed after hearing that sweet answer from Sehun. And on that beautiful spring afternoon, Suzy had found herself in Sehun.

<;>

“Good Morning, Suzy.”

It was weekend, who would have thought that Suzy would stay at home rather than going out with the family to have some fresh air? Sehun was yet again considerate and caring; worried that Suzy will feel alone that no one will be in the mansion, he decided to stay for her.

Good Morning?” She said in hesitation, softly rubbing her eyes in confusion. “I thought it’s Saturday today? Why are you home?”

“I just thought that maybe, just maybe, you needed some companion.” Sehun said and let out a gentle smile.

With that answer, Suzy had once again found herself in Sehun.

<;>

Mother, it’s your death anniversary once again. I don’t get it why they call it an ‘anniversary’ when what you actually lost someone during that day, and also Mother, I passed the math test. I hated how the teachers are still being fake at me, even though I passed projects late, even though at times I would pass a blank answer sheet.

“Stop giving thoughts to a corpse.” Someone said out of nowhere, Sehun joins her at the terrace and sits at a distance. He notices the Soju she had prepared for this night, “Why are you drinking?”

“It’s because I’m sad.” Suzy stands at the edge of the terrace, Sehun looks at her in shock, what was she doing? Was she planning to kill herself? Will she commit suicide this same night?

“Yah. Bae Suji! Open your eyes!” Sehun shouts at her, but Suzy’s mind wasn’t at the right state. As she is about to step in the thin air, and disappear.

.

.

.

Sehun quickly grabs her from the back, which causes her downfall to him. As they were both in shock to what happened, Suzy finally agaves the reality that has been stuck on to her; she closes her eyes as she felt his warm arms wrapped around her.

I think I’m in love with, Oh Sehun.

I really think, and I really feel that I am.