003

You Have My Heart

Chapter Three:

[A/N] This chapter is in Suzy's Point of View. In other words, Suzy is the one speaking througout the whole chapter. And also, the ones that are indented, and much lighter in color and italic are flashbacks. :). you, I hope you will enjoy.


 

When will someone love a person for who he is and not for what he is?”

 


I was of course sixteen when I first saw him; Oh Sehun. I wanted to kick him out of my mother’s house, I wanted to push him away, and I hated him with all my heart, everything about him was not-flawless for me. Do you know him? Well, to make it simply short, he’s the one and only son of my father’s damn mistress. And I hated it. No, I hated them.

It was around 5 years ago when I started to dote on my father. He killed my mother. I don’t want to talk about it. I don’t want to take part in this family. Everything about it is fake. My brothers and sister. Just look how messy their lives are?

Bae Changmin, he’s surely one of the best. But still, I hate him for being my father’s son. I hated him for forgiving my father. I hated him for moving on from the incident 5 years ago. I hated him for being my eldest brother.

Bae Kyuhyun, I sincerely adore this person but still for being my father’s son I hate him. I hated him for everything he has done for my father. I hated him for giving up all his dreams just because my father didn’t want that dream for him. I hated him for being my second  elder brother.

Jessica and Tiffany, I follow this people and make them my model. But still I hate them for being my father’s daughters. They’re beautiful and talented. I love them because they rebelled towards my father just to achieve their dream. But I hated them for moving on from that incident 5 years ago. I hated them for being my eldest sisters.

Bae Joonmyeon, I idolize this person. But still, I hate him for being my father’s son. I hated him because he just can’t say no to him. He’s like a pet to my father. When will justice ever come? This person, he doesn’t even have the right to dream. He acted like he was never hurt from the incident 5 years ago. And I hated him for being my 3rd brother.

Krystal Bae, you may call her my bestfriend. But still, I hate her for being my father’s daughter. I hated her for wearing make-up just because my father tells her to wear because it make’s girl’s more pretty. I hate her because she believes in my father. And I hated her because she’s my sister.

And can somebody even tell me how do I continue living with this life? I hate my life. I hate it. I just can’t even live to it, but I can’t even leave it.

“Suji-ah, you must come with me.” Mrs. Bae begged, as she was softly caressing the 11 year old Suzy.

“No mom, I’m gonna prove to Appa that he will regret all the mistakes he made.” The young Suzy cried. “You have to wait for that day.”

I hated my mother for running away that night. I hated my mother for dying that certain night. Maybe at that time, there was this certain reason why she left.

“Doctor-nim, please you must save her. I’m begging you.” Suzy wailed at the Hospital’s corridors, kneeling to the doctor while holding his hands.

“Please understand, Suji.” Doctor Sunggyu said, “Everything will go right someday. Just someday.”

And then 5 years later after that event, someone actually came into my life. It was that Oh Sehun, that I somewhat hated. He taught and told me a lot of things,

“Good Morning.”

He thought me how I should never walk alone or else some gangster might hurt me, just like what happened when it was our 11th time together.

He thought me many things that I am unable to explain.

And somehow, it made my days ahead more colorful. Somewhat, more meaningful.

But I can’t do the same for him.

I just can’t.

The only reason I hated him, was being the son of my father's mistress.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

But it's something that can't be changed.

 Thus I might just as well as hate him forever, though I can't deny to myself that I don't like to hate him.