002

You Have My Heart

Chapter Two:


 

How do you gather your courage to never give up?

 


 

“Good Morning Suji-ah, I never knew you were the daughter of my mother’s future husband” Sehun greeted in Engrish; sure it has only been a day since he stayed in this mansion but he can’t help but feel warm at the feeling. He was currently standing at Bae Suzy’s Door, and of course the coldhearted person she was she decided to shrug him off.

Sehun didn’t feel unwanted by Suzy too, it wasn’t the first time that he was ignored by that girl anyways. In-fact, they were in-deed classmates ever since time knows. “I told you its Suzy.”

“When did you ever tell me that?” Sehun said as he was now being sarcastic early in the morning. Suzy can’t help but grunt because she’s annoyed. There were times at school when she would throw tantrums at people who call her, ‘Suji’, she just hated it. “You never told me that, Suji.”

“Whatever Oh Sehun go mind your own business. And if you ever tell someone that we’re living together, be sure to pack your things earlier before I go and kick you out of this damn house. Got it?” Suzy stormed shortly after and walks past through Sehun. Sehun can’t help but laugh to herself, what the heck did Suzy just say to him?

It was early in the morning yet Suzy was already out of temper, “Hahaha… Girls this days.”

 


 

It’s been a habit of Bae Suzy to take 2,000 steps in going to school.  Well because of her pride, she doesn’t want to use her father’s money & vehicle. She decided that she should be independent. She decided to save the money her mother left her, and never use her father’s things. It’s still dawn, yet Suzy was already in her way to school. And she’s still in her 500th step.

Just as she was about to take her 501st step, she heard a bicycle rush coming through her. Which never happened in the years of her walking through this path, “Hey.” A familiar voice opened up. Suzy at first didn’t know the voice, but then after a moment of seconds of re-thinking; the voice had finally registered to her mind.

“Oh Sehun.” She softly hissed to herself before she decided to turn her back to face the person.

Sehun smiled upon his sight of Suzy’s face, “Suj- I mean Suzy, Want a lift? Did you know that I have to skip breakfast just to chase you up to here? And know what? You’re father even offered me the latest bicycle that his company made and it’s so cool. You should ride this bicycle with me, so that you won’t be tired. Sorry if I made you mad earlier.”

“Stop talking. And I don’t need your ride.” Suzy said and once again shrugs Sehun off but this doesn’t stop Sehun’s courage to make Suzy softer. And that’s why he decided to walk behind Suzy, and would just drag out his bicycle in Suzy’s 501st step. Though the bicycles quite heave for him to carry, but at this dawn he just can’t leave a girl like her walking alone.

Neither did Suzy object to Sehun’s doings. In-fact for the very first time in her life, she felt that she was somehow safe.

 

And for a month, Sehun would just do the same thing every morning over and over again.

 

Saying a Sweet Good Morning.

But gets shrugs off.

Skipping Breakfast.

Chasing her.

Stopping at her 500th step.

And walking with her till she reached her 2000th step.