001

You Have My Heart

Chapter Two:


 

There are these little things in life that we miss. And someday we will realize that those little things, were gonna become big things. And at that time, you’ll probably regret not doing that thing. It sounds stupid, but reality’s harsh.

 


 

“Ms. Oh’s family is staying with us starting tomorrow. Please be good to her family and her. Treat her like your mother, and don’t disobey her.” Suzy’s father stated, as they all gathered in their dining room one evening. It wasn’t like the old times, where there were all smiles and laughs. Just this particular evening, it just seemed too different.

After a while; just like how it always was ever since the day their mother died Mr. Bae had immediately left the cozy dining room. And all the siblings were left alone. There were 7 of them actually. A big number, isn’t it?

First off is Changmin, the guy who particularly has it all. Just like his mother, he’s tall and is the tallest among the siblings. He has a milky-white skin and is a gentleman. He is sometimes referred as the family’s “Pride” for being so gentle and handsome.

Second off is Kyuhyun, the most evil out of the siblings. Though he’s a total gentleman and has an angelic look that any girl would fall for, but believe it or not, Kyuhyun’s actually  the most evil and is addicted to video games. He isn’t very fond of his father.

Third and Fourth off are twins, who doesn’t look like each other but has the exact similar attitude. Jessica & Tiffany. They both love partying and going to clubs till midnight. They may look like a rebel, but they’re all doing it just for their father to notice them.

Fifth off is Suho, he is known as the “Angel” of the family. Everyone has bad-sides right? But for Suho, he doesn’t seem to have. His aura would always feel like “heaven” and is very good to others. He smiles warmly to people and even to those who hate him.

Sixth off is Krystal, she’s known for being so crazy about “love”. You may look at her like she’s a flirt, but no she’s not. It’s just that she really likes handsome boys, and though she’s seen as very expressive. Krystal can’t express her feelings to the one she really likes.

The last is Suzy, she’s known as “winter/snow” in her family. It’s just that she’s really cold and so heartless. She’s mean and doesn’t care about people’s feelings. She shrugs people she doesn’t like and hates his father deep to her heart. Reality may be too harsh, but it’s harder for this group if siblings.

 


 

“Sehun-ah, wake up now. We will leave this house now.” Taeyeon, the elder one said as she shook off Sehun’s body to wake him up. He was surely a not morning person just from his expression of Taeyeon messing up his sleep. But if he doesn’t wake up soon, they’ll be late.

“I will, I will.” Sehun said and gave his self up, and as he stood up from the bed her older sister looked up to him. “Stop growing taller, if you keep on doing that you won’t be able to hear me speaking. Got it?”

Sehun laughed at his sister’s remarks, that was surely a big hit to him. “Noona, You can’t dictate me. I’m just really tall just like my father.”

“Yeah-yeah. Stop talking you midget. And go bath yourself or-else!” Taeyeon said as she quickly changed the topic.

 


 

“Are you just crazy BAE SUJI?” Mr. Bae shouted at his daughter, everyone shivered at Mr. Bae’s sudden burst. Of course they weren’t shocked that Mr. Bae would go mad at this time, but to whom, Suzy? The siblings looked at each other, Mr. Bae was holding a glass of water and threw it to the nearest walls. The shattering sounds were heard, but unfortunately a piece of glass had hit Suzy’s precious porcelain face.

And instead of crying or shouting to his father for her scarred face, she instead remained  silent and took it like a boss. “I did that on purpose. So don’t worry, I’m not wasting your money in getting me into an expensive academy.”

“Why the heck did you pass a blank sheet in your Math Test? Stupid!” Mr. Bae shouted, but to a sudden the maids had already opened to the doors and revealed, Mrs. Oh and her family.

Who was Mrs. Oh anyway?

For Suzy, she was someone who came from the deepest places of the streets. And she hated her with all her heart. Mrs. Oh was once his father’s secretary, but she believes that Mrs. Oh had poisoned her father’s mind to manipulate him and to let him marry him.

“Oh My! What is this chaos in here?” Mrs. Oh said as she ran towards the living room, leaving her daughters and only son in the hallway.

“She’s damn pretending.” Suzy shouted in the top of her mind. If only Suzy didn’t have a respect towards the elders, then she would already have cursed to that person a million times. “Are you okay? Oh my! There’s broken glasses everywhere! And you’re cheeks are bleeding!” Mrs. Oh acted like a mother that time, and Sehun can’t help but feel jealous. When did my mother ever turned like that?

And instead of looking at his mother in jealousy, his eyes had caught an attention. It was the girl whom his mother was caressing and currently assisting ; instead of letting them feel comfortable with their new home. “I can’t read her eyes you know, is that a somewhat fake blood?” Seohyun, Sehun’s second sister, asked in curiosity after seeing Suzy acting so cold.

“It’s Summer, yet why do I shiver whenever I look into her eyes?” Taeyeon followed shortly after. But then, a warm voice had greeted them. The 3 of them looked back to see him. Suho.

“I will be the one welcoming you here, since there’s big trouble in the house. Please do get used to it.” Suho said as he just laughed off his words. But, they all knew that he was sincere. As they slowly stepped in the house, and carefully walking to stay away from the current chaos.

 

Her eyes were like winter.

Just the moment you look at her,

You feel like you’re going to shiver down forever.

Weird,

Yet I kind ‘a like it.