Unerasable scars

Glass dreams and Nightmares

 

 

"Why didn’t you kill me?" Kris asked as he eyed me quizzically

I shrugged "I don't know either, I just didn't feel like it" 

I got up from the hotel bed and walked over to the fridge "Here you must be hungry" handing him a sandwich

"Thanks" he mumbled

As he began eating he asked "So what are we going to do now?"

I looked him up at him "I really don't know, but I have to get back to Luhan soon" I muttering the last part under my breath

Suddenly Kris jumped up "Why don’t we go have some fun?"

I just stared at him in disbelief

He just came out of a life and death situation and now he wants to have fun. He really is something else

Kris looked back at me dumbfounded and smiled "Well...?"

"Why not" I laughed

I laughed at the sudden change in his personality, I laughed at his total randomness and I laughed at how carefree he seemed. In a way I was envious, envious of how innocent that smile was. I found myself falling deeper and deeper into a hole that I eventually realised had no bottom. 


We laughed as we talked under the stars, sitting on a grassy hill overlooking a lake. The warm summ breeze blew even through night had fallen already. We could smell the scent of salty water, grass and flowers in the air, familiar and comforting. I stared in awe as he spoke, savouring every word that came out of his mouth. 

"I never knew sitting outside at night with someone would be so relaxing" Kris exhaled, as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the light breeze. His hair flickering in the wind caressing his face.

"I sometimes sit outside by myself. I enjoy spending time by myself, it helps me think of things I don't usually even know I take notice of. Even though I feel lonely sometimes, I can face my problems that I like to avoid."  I smiled 

"From now on you don't have to face the darkness alone, you'll always have me to lean on" Kris said as he graced me with his smile. 

I gasped in surprise, my eyes in disbelief. I was bewildered that Kris, of all people wanted to have some sort of relation with a person like me. 

"Close your eyes, I want to give you something" Kris whispered 

Slowly, I did as he told me to. 

All of a sudden, I felt a pair of lips lightly touch mine. It was a moment that would be imprinted in my memory forever. He smelt like peaches and Sakura blossoms. Somehow these two completely different scents created a perfect mixture that would belong to him.  His kiss was light and romantic, the texture and shape of his lips perfectly fit mine, like two pieces of a puzzle. Everything just felt so right at that moment.

The stars looked brighter that night, like the heavens were smiling at us. 


These past few days have probably been the best of my life, somehow in this short period of time, I fell in love with Kris. HIs voice, his gaze, his smile... everything about him seemed to radiate in light. The first day was tough, trying to explain to him what had happen, as he was a little confused with the turn of events. Kris wasn't what people described him to be. He was kind, caring, friendly and so full of life. He showed him so many things about life that I had never been able to see, within a few days I felt that the nightmare of a life I had been living turned into a life that I could only have dreamed about having. I learnt how to love, laugh and smile. I knew from the moment I saw his face he was special. Within a few days he literally became my everything...

During the last few remaining days I had before I had to return, I told him all about the life I lived, the hardships I suffered, I poured my soul out to him. He listened to me. He was one of the few to ever do so. I thought of running away with him but Luhan kept me grounded. I finally questioned myself of why Luhan and I didn't leave SM in the first place. We had the skills to do so..but what I think stopped us was our minds. We were hurt by the world, it was our scars that wouldn't heal. SM was a place that we called home. Although it wasn't ideal but it was familiar to us, we longed for a place to belong. But Kris managed to heal those scars and it was my turn to heal Luhan. 

"You should move to another country, pretend that you're dead, and protect yourself. If you cut the relations you have with your family you'll be able to lead a peaceful life" I explained to him, although in my mind I was screaming for him not to go and to stay with me

"My whole life I have been running, running away from everyone. I don’t want to run anymore, I'm sick of being a piece of pawn that people can use just to get to my family" Kris confessed 

He suddenly grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes

"It's ok, wherever you go, I'll be willing to follow you...I love you" Kris whispered the last three words, but I heard them and smiled to myself. Tears threatening to fall from my eyes, I looked into his and whispered, "I love you too" 

It amazed me how fast everything had happened, from being a little boy that hated the world, to a teenager that protected a brother and finally a man that can to love. These strange turn of events began making me fell that live was worth living. Even though it was unexpected that my view of the world had been changed so quickly...but maybe that was what I wanted. I wanted someone who would tell me life was worth living, people were worth trusting and if we smiled at life, life would definitely smile back. 

 


 

We decided to go pick Luhan first. Kris and I got in the car again and headed off back towards the small house Luhan and I shared. During the car trip back, Kris rambled on about pointless but interesting things the whole way. I listened and smiled at the small jokes he made, keenly listened to his little stories of his childhood and laughed at the silly faces he made. It was midday when we arrived, turning left, I drove the car into the driveway.

As soon as I closed the car door, Luhan sprung out from the house and nearly knocked me off me feet as he enveloped me into a hug. 

I patted his head as he looked up "I was so worried about you"

"Didn't you read the text I sent you?" I chuckled whilst ruffling his hair

"I did but how can I still not worry about you. What if you didn't make it back? What if you were killed? What if you got into an accident on the way back?

What if -"

I cut Luhan off " But none of those things happened so calm down"

Giving him a stern look for a second and broke back into a smile

"I can't stay mad at you"

Luhan finally gave up being worried as he begun to smile too. 

"Oh yeah, I want to introduce to someone. This is Kris" I gestured towards the figure getting out of the car

Luhan's eyes widened as he saw Kris, he started to tremble and shake 

"Luhan what’s wrong?" I asked desperately 

"W-w-why you here?" Luhan stammered 

I looked him Kris' direction horrified with what I saw 

His face was unrecognisable, the sweet, kind and loving Kris I saw a few seconds ago was gone. Replaced by someone who looked like Kris, but his fists were clenched, his face looked as if it was set in stone and his eyes piercing Luhan's did not shift for a second.

"Found you~~"


Thankyou again for all those who subscribed, since this is my first fanfic it means alot to me

I'm sorry this sounds soo rushed,but as you can see I'm an unorganised person 

and I'm rushing to finish this story

The main part should be the ending 

I have 1 hr to finishe the last chapter 

WIsh me luck haha XD

exotichime <3