Game of Life

Glass dreams and Nightmares

I woke up with a start, rattling my restrants, as I tried to move around. Panicking, I shifted my gaze back and forth the room. The room was fairly large, the floor was cold but clean, with dim lighting I could only see other firgures chained to the wall, similar to the situation I was in. I widen my eyes at what seemed to be blood stains on the ground and quickly looked back up, with a feeling of horror sinking in. 

"Hey" I whispered to the person beside me, trying not to alert our captives.

A few heads turned towards me, but no words were exchanged. They all just looked listlessly at the ground or wall, refusing to reply. However after a few moments, a voice spoke up. 

"Hi, my name Luhan" 

With the dim lighting of the room, I could bearly make out the features of his face. He looked younger than me, blonde hair, fear printed on his face. He slighty trembled as I asssed him. 

"My name is Tao... Where are we?" I asked

"I'm not really sure either, I was just walking back to my house when a car pulled up and dragged me in" Luhan shuddered at the memory.

"Well I'm a homeless kid, my parents hated me so they just left me on the streets to die. I have no idea how I got here, I just fell asleep somewhere on the streets and woke up here" I explained 

Luhan's eyes widened at the bluntness and sudden change in my voice. I stared back innocently and laughed bitterly at his reaction, offering no further explaination of my circumstances. 

"oh..well...I'm sorry" Luhan lowered his gaze as he spoke.

"It's ok" I laughed "It's not like you actually care" 

He didn't speak to me after that. Only offering gazes at me time to time, gazes that were filled with pity. 

 

It was only later when Luhan realised that I would be the one looking at him with pity...


After what I estimated to be half and hour. Voices started to emerge behind the big iron door, sounds of various footsteps making their way across the floor. The door creaked as it sung open. 

"Rise and Shine!!!" The man shouted

The ones who were still uncouncious, woke up with a jolt. I could bearly see them but I felt their panick spread across the room like a fire. 

" My name is Jonghyun and you have all been very lucky to participate in our little initiation ceremony!!!" he snickered

"The rules are simple, there will be two participants that will win our lucky prize" Jonghyun paused for a moment, assessing our reactions.

 "And that is...your life"

 


AUTHORS NOTE

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!...Happy New Year for a few hours later? haha time zone differences T^T

Sorry my chapters have been so short and mistakes that I've missed T-T 

But the next one will be extraaaaa long (Maybe not that long but long ;D )

I hope you are enjyoing the story so fair

And another thank you to all the subscribers so far, I really appriciate it since this is my first fic ^-^

<3 

Exotichime