First Meeting

FOREVER

“Uhmm, excuse me? Who are you” Kai asked as he saw a man standing outside Suho’s house.

“Who are you?” the guy asked back. Kai was confused so he just answered the guy’s question.

“My name is Kai.” He offered his hand and the guy shook it.

“My name is Xiumin.” So he is Xiumin

“Are you looking for someone?” Kai asked.

“Yeah, I’m wondering if this is the house of Suho?”

“Yeah. Come inside.” He said while opening the gates.

“This is Suho’s house, but he is not here at the moment.” He said while opening the door.

“Oh, Forgive me if I’m rude but who are you?” Xiumin asked.

Guess he hasn’t heard about me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t introduce myself properly. I’m Kai, Luhan’s lover.”

“Oh so you’re the new born.” Xiumin said.

“Yeah.” Silence surrounded them for a couple of minutes until Kai broke it.

“So how did you become an immortal?” Kai asked. Xiumin looked confused about the sudden question. Kai saw the “weird” look Xiumin is giving him.

“I’m sorry. Am I being rude? I am just interested with everyone’s story.” He said then an awkward smile drew on his face.

After a couple minutes of another silence, Xiumin broke it by laughing.

“I’m sorry.” Kai said.

“No, I should be the one who’s saying sorry. I’m sorry for laughing but you are just so cute.” Xiumin said. “Sure you can listen to my beginning of becoming like this, but I’m warning you its not a very interesting story to tell.”

“Sure, I really love listening to uninteresting stories.” He’s so cute. No wonder Luhan fell for him.

“It happened because of a girl. You see I fell in love when I was still a mortal. I followed her everywhere. I gave her things every girl in our town would want. She told me her secret, that she was an immortal. I thought we had the connection. I thought she liked me too. Then one day she needed to go because everyone in town already noticed that she don’t age. I asked her if I could come but she refused because I am not like her. She told me she’s not that strong to live with me. So I asked Lay to change me.”

“So how did you meet Lay?” Kai asked

“He is the doctor of the town that time and he is the only friend of Miyoung aside from me so I assumed he is an immortal. That’s why I asked him to change me. He refused at first but when I told him I would kill myself if I don’t turn like her he instantly agreed.”

“Oh”

“ He is a sweet person. He doesn’t want people getting hurt or killing themselves maybe that is the trauma he got seeing the one he loved die.”

“So what happen with the girl you like?” Kai asked

“ We didn’t work out. She loved someone else.”Xiumin said

“Do you still see her?” Kai asked

“Yeah, sometimes.” Xiumin said

“Did you regret it?” Kai asked

“I would be lying if I say I don’t. I regretted it. I’m still wondering if I don’t become like this will I have a family? Grandchildren? I lost opportunities. It saddened me.”

“until now?”

“No, I’ve gotten over it. I am what I am now. I grew up as time went by. I grew up because of that wrong decision.” Xiumin said and a smile drew on his face. Kai can’t tell what he’s feeling right now. He feels it. He feels what the latter is feeling.

“ Xiumin. You’re back.” Suho said. He hugged him and Xiumin hug back. Then followed by Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris.

“By the looks of it I think you two already introduced one another.” Suho said while preparing drinks.

“How’s your trip? We’ve missed you.” Chanyeol said.

“It’s fine. The places we’ve been were still the same.” Xiumin said.

“Did you visit our friends in London?” Suho asked

“Yeah, Irene and her sisters are doing good.”

“Where’s Tao?” Kris asked

“Oh, we didn’t go together. We separated when we were about to leave London. He told me I should head first because he has something to do.” Xiumin said.

“Did he mention what business he’s going to do?” Kris asked.

“Don’t worry too much he’s grown now. He can take care of himself.” Baekhyun assured him.

“Yeah I really hope so.” Kris said you can see the worried look on his face.

 

Where are you? What kind of business is that you’re doing? How long Tao? It’s been five years since you traveled with Xiumin. How long will you keep avoiding me?

 

 

Its not that perfect. Please bear with me.

My my, its been a really long long time since I updated. I am almost done. Two stories to go. Tao and Kris's story. I really hope I’ll have the courage to write this time around :D

 

Comment are loved

So as the subscribers. <3

 

Lovelots everyone :)