MISSED

FOREVER

 

“Hello doctor” Kai said as he walk into Lay’s hospital.

“Let me check that cat.” A warm-hearted he is, he treat the cat.

It happens when Kai went to the mall to buy a new game. After strolling by at the mall, he was about to go to Suho’s house since Luhan was still on the conference. He was walking until he saw a wounded cat on the street. The cat seemed to be played by kids before its leg was broken. He felt pity to the cat so he decided to bring the cat to Lay’s since his hospital is just a few blocks away from where he and the cat was currently at.

Kai witnessed how Lay healed the cat. He put his hands on its leg then after a few minutes, the cat can normally walk again.

“Guess he is fine now.” Kai said while watching the cat playing with a ball he found in Lay’s office. Lay just laugh at that statement.

“Chen.” Lay said, Kai look at him with questioning eyes

“Chen?” Kai said and suddenly Chen stormed in the room.

“Wow, I thought you wouldn’t knew.” Chen said to Lay

“I know your smell.” Lay replied

Chen looked at him with a mysterious smile on his face.

”Oh so this is Chen.” Kai said to Chen.

“You are the new member right?”

Kai offered his hand 

“Nice to meet you.”

Chen shake it

“Nice to meet you too, it’s good to finally see the beauty of you” Kai blushed at that compliment

“You don’t have a chance with him.” Lay interrupted

“I know I’m here for you.” Chen firmly said to Lay.

 Kai can feel the tension filling up the room so he decided to go back.

“I think this kitty and I should go.” Kai said while holding the cat inside his arms.

Lay nodded and accompany Kai to the door. Kai bow to the both of them.

After the door closes Chen suddenly came to Lay.

“You miss me right.” Chen seductively whispered to Lay’s ears, that send shivers to Lay.

“I actually don’t” Lay said half-heartedly because the truth is he truly misses the boy.

“Don’t try to hide it. It’s obvious.”

“What do you want?”

“Is it wrong to play with my appa once in a while?” Chen said and came up to Lay before Lay can speak up Chen kissed Lay fully on the lips. Lay resist him and close his mouth so that Chen can’t enter in. Knowing that, Chen slowed his pace. Lay felt it and lighten his close mouth with that Chen successfully put his tongue inside Lay’s mouth. Lay resist again but Chen, despite of his petite looks, is stronger than him. Now Lay just let him and responded to the kiss, Chen felt it and deepen more the kiss. They only stop when they were out of breath.

“Let’s stop this.” Lay said to Chen

“You also want this.”

“I don’t.” Lay looked at Chen with serious eyes but you can’t sense sincerity on it, because deep inside Lay know to his self, that he really want this.

“I am not a child anymore.”

“You are, you are my son.”

“Stop this nonsense Lay, you are not my father.” Chen said. Irritated how Lay would always bring it up.

“I am. Whether you like it or not, I am. I promise your mom that I will take care of you.” Lay firmly said.

Chen kept quiet and Lay look at him, knowing that he hurt the boy.

“You still love her don’t you?” Chen said

“I think so.” Lay lied to Chen, because a long time ago he already loved the boy, he just can’t admit it because he thinks that Kim Seohyun might hate him if ever he and her son end up together, and that is the thing he never wanted to happen.

Chen bitterly laughed

 “You wouldn’t love me, after all I was the reason why your first love died. Maybe giving birth to me is a curse to you.”

Lay was struck by what Chen said.

“You are wrong..” Lay was about to explain to him everything but Chen suddenly said something.

“But still I love you, and contented seeing you every day.”

“Seeing me? I thought you lived in Italy?”

“I lied to you. I watched you every day, though it is a bit creepy on my side.” Chen jokely said

“A bit creepy on your side?” Lay replied and they laughed together. Spending time with Chen, you can see happiness written all over their faces as they share stories they witnessed and experienced.

 They didn’t notice that the day passed so quickly.

“I need to go.” Chen said

“Stay with me again.”

“I can now stay in our house?” Chen happily asked

“I won’t repeat it so if you don’t hear me it’s you problem.” Lay cold-heartedly said

“I thought you don’t want to see me again after we had that night?”

“Are you going home or not?”

“I’m going home.” Chen excitedly said.

“Wait for me in the car. I’ll just fix something here.” Lay said as he threw the keys to Chen that he swiftly caught. When lay was about to go fix the documents of his patients for the following days, he suddenly felt someone hugged him at the back.

“I am happy being back again. You don’t know how much I miss you. And I won’t take back about me saying I love you. I don’t need you to love me back but if ever you would, you don’t know how happy I will be. But still just let me be with you and love you okay?” Chen said. You can hear the sincerity in every word he just said. He didn’t wait Lay to answer because he doesn’t want to hear what Lay might say. Not now.

“I’ll ready the car for us, I’ll wait you there.” Chen smiled sweetly

“Sure I’ll be down in a minute.” Lay answered back as he watched the back of Chen walking away. He thought that he truly loved this boy even more than his life.

If only you knew how much I miss you and how much I love you.

 

 

A/N:

waaaah i haven't finish writing my sequel and my next chapter.. wait for me my dear subscribers and silent readers..

P.S 

comments are loved