FIRST

FOREVER

 

FOREVER

“Who gave you that bracelet?” the tall dark haired boy asked to the brunette one.

“It’s a long story.”

“We have the time in this world so please tell me.” the dark haired pleaded or let say command the brunette one.

Yeah we have the time in this world besides we are immortals.

“Do I have a choice?” the brunette said sarcastically “my first love gave me this.”

“Your first love? What does he look like?” you can trace sadness in his voice.

The brunette knew it. “It’s all in the past. Don’t make yourself worry about it.” The brunette said as he ruffled the hair of the other.

“Why would i? I still want to know what does he look like? Where is he? I want to know all about him.” The dark haired commanded the brunette.

“He? And how did you know that he is a he?“ The brunette asked

The dark haired guy think and no answer came. “I just knew, so tell me what does he look like?”

“Hmmm.. He always stands out. He is quite handsome. He is good at everything.” The brunette answered while smiling.

“So where is he?” the other asked curiously.

“He is dead.”

“Dead? But how?” the dark haired boy asked

“Give me your hand, I will show you.”

FLASHBACK

“What have you done?!” the brunette yelled as he came rushing to the door.

“Let it be Luhan. I don’t care. I lost her. She left me when she knew that I am a monster.” The other said while tears are streaming down his face.

“You are not a monster, we are not a monster. She doesn’t deserve you. You should apologize and tell them that….”

“It’s too late Luhan. I killed her. I took her heart. I am just waiting for them to tell me when will they..”

“What?! Are you out of your mind?!” yelled the teary-eyed Luhan.

“I killed her when she tried to leave me. I can’t live without her.”

“Sehun. Please do something. You. You can’t. Please for me. Live for me.” Luhan pleaded.

“I am sorry. I’m sorry I let you down. I’m sorry I hurt you so much.” Sehun said while smiling.

I don’t want seeing you like this Sehun

I’m sorry I can’t return your love. I’m sorry I’m still hurting you this time.” Sehun told Luhan.

Luhan came to Sehun and hug him tightly. Sehun just cried to Luhan’s shoulders.

“Live for me.” Luhan said to the other.

Sehun laughed then said “I want you to kill me.”

Stunned as to what he heard, he broke the hug and said “What are you talking about?”

Sehun hug luhan

“I became your poison since I fall inlove with someone else. It’s time for you to become my own poison. It’s time to kill your victim.” Sehun said

Luhan broke the hug again, but this time Sehun didn’t let him

“I want you to be the one who will kill me. I want you to banish the one who hurt you all this time. Do it for me.”

This time Sehun broke the hug and kissed Luhan on the lips. A sad, sinful kiss. An unforgettable one.

“I want to die in your own hands.”

END OF FLASHBACK

“Is it enough? Did I show you everything you want to know?” Luhan asked the dark haired one

“I didn’t know you have this kind of power. Holding someone’s hand and then showing them what do they need or want to know. It’s amazing.” Luhan rolled his eyes

You didn’t answer my question

“I am going to take a shower.” Luhan said.

As he was about to go to the bathroom someone hugged him from behind that startled him.

“It’s enough. I knew how you’ve hurt yourself.” The dark haired guy told him

“When you came you gave me another reason for living.” Luhan told the other one.

“You are the one who make me live again.”

“I might become your poison someday.”

“I don’t care. If you will die, I’ll die first.”

The dark haired guy made Luhan to face him and kiss him fully on the lips. They kiss like there is no tomorrow. Then everything followed by leaving their clothes to the floor. on the bed. And doing things adults are doing.

After doing a one hot round of .

“I love you Kai.” Luhan whispered to Kai’s ears then it.

Kai rested his head to Luhan’s chest

“Forever.”