MINE

FOREVER

 

 

“Is Luhan with you?”  Suho asked. He’s on the phone with D.O. Checking Luhan because his baby brother hasn’t called since.

“He’s not here with me, I think his working on his proposal for tomorrow.” D.O said

“Oh, I see, can you please tell him to call us if ever he is free at the moment?”

“Sure.”

“And I am sorry if ever I bothered you.”

“Will I say that too?” D.O asked innocently

Suho laughed. “Silly”

I miss that laugh D.O thought.

“I need to go.” Suho said

“Bye.” D.O replied after hearing it, Suho hung up.

He suddenly remembered what he did 20 years ago.

FLASHBACK

“I need to go.”

“Will you come back?”

“I don’t know.”

After the pain I will leave you, I don’t know if I still have a face to show infront of you.

“I will wait for you.”

“Don’t, you don’t deserve me, you deserve someone better. Someone, who will take care of you. Someone, who will not take advantage of you. Someone who will not use you.”

“What do you mean?”

“I lied to you. Right from the very start, I knew your existence. I planned it all. For you to fall to an innocent mortal and changed him when the right time comes. I used you so that I can be an immortal and have much strength to kill that monster who killed my sister.” Suho can’t believe what Kyungsoo had said. He loved him, he loved him so much that it hurts hearing it from him.

“I can’t believe this. You..”

“I’m sorry.”

“All this time..” he turned around still stunned to what I have said. I did wrong, a big time mistake.

“ Tell me for once did you love me?” He said with me still facing his back

“I did.”

No, I do, I do love you.

“How I wish you were lying”

If only you knew how much I want too

“It’s enough, at least for once you did love me, it’s enough for me not to hate you but I still can’t forgive you I hope you understand, you hurt me a lot you know.” He said and at that time I swear it breaks my heart as I saw his teary eyes looking at me, and the thing that makes me hate myself more is seeing him without hatred. I wish he can hate me, I know it sound ridiculous but I wish he can hate me so that I won’t feel much guilty leaving him, how can he be so precious?

This is the reason why, tell me, how can I not love such a good person like you

Before you go, can you promise me one thing?”

“What is it?”

“Promise me no matter what, you will not die, promise me that whatever it takes you will live.” He said and then hugged me. I hugged him back

“I promise.”

End of flashback

I did kill that bastard. There’s only one thing I need, for me to be contented with my life. To win him back.

“I do love you and still love you.”

You will be mine again. I will do everything, whatever it takes.