BROTHER

FOREVER

 

“Oh, what brings you here?”

“Luhan went out to go for a conference for a week, he told me to stay here” Kai said, he was going to stay at Suho’s house or let’s say mansion for a while, until Luhan come back.

“Oh is that so? That brat he didn’t even inform me.” Suho said while still reading his book.

“ Is it a wrong time?” Kai asked. He is worried that he will bother Suho a lot if he stays. He was about to leave the room when Suho spoke

“No, no, please sit, enjoy yourself here.” Suho said while smiling. Kai was pleased of what he saw, Suho is undeniably one of most beautiful creature you could ever see.

“Hyung, can I ask something?”

“Sure what is it?”

“How did you and Luhan became like.. like this?”

Suho just sheepishly smile “I was about 24 years old when I became like this, and Luhan is 14  years old back then, that time Luhan has a disease, as his older brother i was given the responsibility to take care of him. Our father died in a war while our mother in the other hand was taken away from us.”

“That’s a big responsible for you, at that age.” Suho just smile at that sad memory.

“We are only poor back then, I don’t have enough money to buy him medicines or to take him to the doctor. I even sold my body for us to survive. That’s how we lived before.. before until I met Mr. Park, he helped me, he gave me money, he gave me everything I needed; food, shelter, clothes and medicines for Luhan, I was really thankful to him. After 2 years, Luhan became hopeless, everyday it’s getting worst, I really don’t know what to do, I can’t lose Luhan. He is the only one I have. So I pleaded to Mr. Park to do whatever he can to save my brother. He told me he will. He took me to his house. And there he changed me, he told me it’s forever, even though I am against with it, because i know to myself that once we are changed we can't live like normal people do, but stil I don't disagree.

I can't disagree, it is the only way to save my brother, I’ll risk everything to save him. He told me when the time comes, I’ll change him.”

Kai was really sad, touched and very thankful to Suho. “ So where is Mr. Park?”

“ He is somewhere. I don’t know, but he visits us sometimes, just to check if we are still alive.” Suho smiled this time a brighter one.

Kai was about to ask what happened to him and Kyungsoo when someone knocked on the door.

“It’s Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kris.” Suho said. He opened the door for the three of them.

“What are you doing here?” Suho asked

“Hey Grandpa!” Baekhyun said to Suho

“Is that how you welcome your grandchildren?” Chanyeol added Kris just stood there and examining everything.

“Mischievous kids, what are doing here?”

“We got bored in our house since Kyungsoo is not there.” Chanyeol said

“We are going to stay here.” Baekhyun excitedly added Suho just rolled his eyes.

“How ‘bout you Kris?” Suho just asked the Wandering Kris

“Me? No I just accompany the two of them because they said they needed me.” Kris casually said. The other two newcomer glared at Kris

“What things can we do here? Grandpa?” Chanyeol happily asked Suho

Suho just laughed, knowing that he also missed these kids.

“Do whatever you want.”

I guess it’ll be a long week of being a babysitter.