What a Band..

I'm Sorry

I stood speechless.

"C'mon now," He took my arm, leading me to the door behind them, "Guys, I want you to meet Rin. He is your new drummer."

He motioned me in front of him, where they looked me up and down. I suddenly felt like I wasn't very important.

I saw four,

Three blondes, and one brunette.

One of the three blondes broke the silence, telling me his name. "Ruki."

After that it went down the list.

"Reita."

"Uruha."

"Aoi."

"Mind showing us your skills Rin?" Reita asked.

"Um, No sir."

They laughed.

"No Sirs here, O.K.?" Ruki said.

"Ok."

I went back into the room where I had first played. I sat down in front of the drums. Again, I played 'Tsubasa'. They watched silently. When I finished, my cheeks burned with embarrasment. They clapped. I felt more embarrassed.

"That look though..." Ruki said, thinking aloud. "Yes, C'mon." Uruha said dragging me into Ruki's closet.

"HEY! You think these will fit him?"

"NNOOOOOO!! Not my precious clothes!" Ruki yelled.

"C'mon, the guy looks bad."

"Fine..".

Ruki pointed his finger in my face. "Don't you dare mess them up!" He warned. I fake smiled, then grabbed the clothes Uruha gave me. I stood there.

"Well?" asked a very irritated Ruki.

"Where do I change?"

Aoi pointed, not looking up from his guitar.

I looked and walked to the small bathroom. I locked the door. I carefully placed the clothes next to the sink. I looked in the mirror. Me? A boy? I studied my feautures, my pale skin, black eyes, and short hair resembling that of a teenage boy instead of an adult. There were a few hints leading to my true gender, such as my small figure, and unmanliness. I brushed a few strands of hair out of my eyes. Shouldn't I say something? I mean, I can't continue... But Yuki...She needed the money.. I standed there, and thought. A loud knock startled me.

"Just a minute.." I said.

"Uh, Ok.." 

I slowly slid on the clothes, which were a little big. Walking out, I still thought about my desicion to stay a 'boy.' 

"Ehh! very nice!" clapped Uruha.

 "You clean up nice Rin~san." Reita suggested.

"It looks better on me!" pouted Ruki.

"Anyway, how old are you? 17? You look like a little kid." Aoi half-smiled. 

Their questions came pouring in, too fast for me to answer. In fact, when I saw the clock strike 9:00, I realized I had been there since 5:00. 

"Um, excuse me, Do you know where the man went?" I asked.

"Hah, probably home." Aoi laughed. 

"Well, I kinda have to go home, I have a sister a-"

"A sister?," Ruki asked, smiling for the first time at me "C'mon bro, I'll give you a ride."