A-am I what?

I'm Sorry

We rode in silence.

"Your way too cute. You look like a little boy." Ruki finally stated.

I had a busy day, I wasn't up to hearing my flaws.

" Are you a girl or something?," He asked, laughing,"Where do you live anyway?"  

I pointed. Suprisingly when I got out, he did too.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked.

"Um, I'm coming up?"

"Uh ok."

We walking into the old building, up the stairs, and up to the door. I took off my key-necklace and jammed the small key into the key-hole. I jangled it and it popped open. I turned to see if he really came. Yes. I looked around the small apartment.

"Yuki!" I shouted.

"Yes?" She asked, Her head popping from the corner bedroom.

"Um, This is-"

"RUKI!!!"

She ran up to him. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. I looked in the container on the top of the fridge. She had eaten all my pocky. I turned around.

"Yuki," I smiled "Did you eat my pocky?" 

"No." She smiled back.

Ours were both fake. I placed my hands on our sink counter and laughed.

"Did you..eat...my...pocky?"

 Ruki was laughing his head off.

"Yes, but-"

"WHY? I HAD BEEN SAVING THAT!"

"It was for Hiroko."

"Why was Hiroko here?"

The room went silent. Hiroko....Hiroko....Hiroko.... I thought her name over and over.

"Rin, I need to go. I'll see you tomorrow." Ruki said, getting up and leaving. 

I didn't reply. An hour passed and I decided I was tired. I walked into my room and layed on my futon. I fell asleep, wondering about Hiroko.