Band practice?

I'm Sorry

I changed quickly, and to be honest, I was pretty eager to find out what band practice was like.

Hell.

We were planning a tour. A tour?! I found out another thing too. We were going to have a photoshoot.

"Rin Akiyama! Hello, hello!" A woman walked in.

"Hi?" I smiled.

"Oh! Your just perfect! Like a little boy!" 

Again. The comment of me looking like a little boy. She suddenly grabbed my arm, dragging me to the room to be fitted.

"Oh, Look at that! Smaller than Ruki!" She laughed.

She wanted me to strip in front of her, so she couldsee the clothes on me. 

Dammit..

"Urm, Is it okay if you step out?" I asked.

"Oh it's no trouble is it?" 

Damn!

"No..But I'm just....uncomfortable with women?" I suggested.

"You mean gay?"

"Nono it-"

"It's ok."  She giggled a littl and walked out.

Great. Now she thinks i'm gay.

I pulled on the clothes, which consisted of black combat boots with combat socks, a tight pair of black jeans with chains on the pockets, a black leather jacket, and a bright purple shirt. I was looking in the mirror, when she came back.

"Oo, y Rin." 

I felt uneasy..

"Come with me, we need to put makeup on you." 

Makeup? I had never liked makeup.. 

"Ow.."  

The eyeliner hurt against the lids of my eyes.

"Rin, Man up." Aoi laughed.

When it was over, black eyeliner, and eyeshadow, I looked like I belonged there. I smiled a bit, when Uruha grabbed my hand. He took me to a utility closet and locked the door.

"Uruha!" I said.

He pinned me to the wall, and crashed his lips against mine. I felt so surprised, goosebumps chilling me.

"You are a girl, aren't you?" 

"Yes.."

I felt a little dazed, and even more so when he did it again, wrapping me in his arms.

"H-how did you know?"

"Your just too cute."

It scared me a little to know he knew.

"I just wanted to show you, I like you."

That was all he said, leaving me in the closet,  insanely in love with him.