The Singer

Letting you go

 

 
 
"CUT!!!" the director yelled and clapped his hands together with the production for a good take. Siwon just did a piping hot kissing scene in the balcony. The director instructed a kiss wherein the lips will only slide and doesn't require an open mouthed one but as expected of the actor, he  made the kissing scene a french kiss, with tongue involved, swirling motions and a sloppy one yet the girl doesn't really seem to mind ;  in fact, she was more willing to do it with a ravishing man in front of her who is now clamping her waist a little bit tight.
 
After that scene, the actors were given a 20-minute break and because he is Siwon, he flirted with the girl he just kissed in the set. He approached her in the bench while offering some drink which was gladly accepted by the other. He claimed the empty spot beside her and scooted closer. "So do you want to hang out with me tonight, Jessica?" 
 
Obviously, Siwon was not declined. He was never rejected. Who had the nerve to decline the offer of Choi Siwon... He has the looks, got the brain, a pleasing personality, a humorous person and a gentleman. He's also filthy rich but what others don't know is that he is a heartbreaker. They will only know that fact when they have experienced it. He didn't mean to break their hearts, they just fell in love and that is their mistake for doing so. He tend to enjoy flings but never in a committed relationship.
 
 
 
Siwon fished out his phone to contact his friend.  He really is stressed out and wanted some time free from schedules. "Hello Changmin-ah"
 
"Oh Siwon, what's up?"
 
"I need your company later. Are you free?"
 
"I guess. Don't worry, I'll be coming. The same club?"
 
"Yeah, as always. Call the other guys too. And don't forget to bring someone with you. I'll bring Jessica with me."
 
"Ok then I'll bring Tiffany. She was so loud last night that I can still her screams echoing in my head right now."
 
"I know, her voice was enough to even make you . I think we did it for about six rounds? No, its seven I mean " Siwon remembered the times when she ed the girl senselessly.
 
"Really Siwon, you are a beast. Seven rounds? I can only last for about three rounds." Changmin was not really surprised anymore, he was thinking if Siwon was a human or an animal in a human's body.
 
"Blame my stamina for it.  Well, I need to go. Same time and place, okay?"
 
 
 
Its been three days since Kyuhyun met the actor and truthfully speaking, he just can't get the dimpled man out off his head. He was wondering if Siwon will abide by his promise,  have a coffee meet-up with him and have the chance to talk to him once more. Unknowingly, Sungmin was observing his friend, thinking why the sudden change has rushed unto him.
 
"You will really lose your job if you keep dazing off like that. Be thankful Heechul-hyungnim  let you go that time, you are very lucky." Sungmin muttered to him as he placed his hand to Kyuhyun's shoulder making the other realize his presence.
 
"Im not dozing off, I was just thinking about some things." Kyuhyun fended himself, still cannot accept the fact that he was thinking about the man he just encountered. He supposed that it is ridiculous for him to think that he was in love with the man at first sight. He doesn't really believe in those things.
 
"If that was your alibi then so be it. I don't want you to lose your job so better get up there and work. The diva will be here soon" Sungmin rolled his eyes at Kyuhyun's excuse and pulled his friend's collar towards the backstage.
 
While heading to the backstage, Kyuhyun was informed by Heechul that he's not able to come by a call. He was relieved by the news but Heechul added that his singer friend needed some help on make-up. He really wanted to speak out his mind that he isn't in the mood to work right now and fortunately, the words doesn't slip from his mouth.
 
"At least, it is not Heechul today. You can still save your ears from that nagging voice." Sungmin talked reasonably, putting some sense in Kyuhyun's mind that he's not going to work with Heechul today.
 
"The witch said the one who's coming is his friend, meaning they are the same. Birds with the same feather flock together, you know" Kyuhyun sighed hoping that the singer was not as worse as Heechul.  "It's okay, its not like Im not used to Heechul's kind. If Im still breathing right now working under him, then I can handle similar kinds"
 
"You're the man!" Sungmin proudly gave a thumbs up as they giggled at each other's jokes.
 
The two who's not aware that the singer they've been waiting for had already arrived,  is still having their conversation in their own little world until the singer pricked their bubble and successfully made the two look at him.
 
"I guess one of you is Kyuhyun, Heechul's stylist right?" the singer said as the two was practically surprised that the singer was already here. Kyuhyun instantly raised his right hand, implying that he's the  'Kyuhyun' Heechul was referring to.
 
"I'm Kyuhyun, so you're Changmin-ssi. Please allow me to assist you in your make-up. Follow me. ". Kyuhyun professionally said as he led the way while Changmin find the hand gestures of the stylist too cute for a guy.
 
"Hey, aren't you a singer? As far as I can remember, it seems that you are the one who sang in Siwon's fanmeeting, am I right?" Changmin asked as he narrowed his eyes, checking if his eyes are indeed telling the truth that the guy he is facing right now is really the stylist of Heechul. He's really wondering why did Heechul didn't hit on him. Realization hit him that Heechul is also a bottom that's why he didn't bite the guy.
 
"Ah, I'm the one who sang in Siwon-ssi's fanmeeting but I'm not actually a singer. Just a replacement I say." Kyuhyun explained as he is preparing the large make-up set, staring at Changmin then back to the box of make-up, searching for the right cream on Changmin's type of skin and tone.
 
"Please sit  right here." Kyuhyun uttered softly ad he was about to pull the chair for the singer but he prevented the stylist from doing so. "I can handle it." Changmin showed his palm with his five fingers for he stopped the stylist for the reason that he didn't need to do it for him and much to Kyuhyun's amazement, this friend of Heechul is very different from him.
 
Changmin pulled the chair himself, took a seat and caught the stylist staring at him so he winked at the smaller guy but much to Kyuhyun's embarrassment,  he quickly turned his head away from him and continued his work. "So what make-up do you prefer, natural or steamy?" Kyuhyun asked, still not looking at him for he was pretending to be busy searching and arranging stuffs.
 
"I would like to have that make-up of yours. Especially that orange shade on your lips." Changmin tried to flirt with the blushing guy but he was nit entertained.
 
"I'm afraid I'm not wearing any make-up but I do understand that you want the natural type." Kyuhyun put his defenses on the coy guy as he brought some of the tools needed for a touch of his make-over.
 
"Please close your eyes, Changmin-ssi. Your eyes may get hurt by these, you know." Kyuhyun warned the singer for the third time but the hardheaded singer doesn't want to obey. 
 
"I wouldn't waste my opportunity for staring at an angel's face so why don't you continue your work while 
I continue mine?" Changmin said looking gently at Kyuhyun's face. He can describe Kyuhyun's face as sweet and innocent from above. How he wished he can view Kyuhyun below him showing a face of an aroused and a wasted . Now his mind is working like Siwon's.
 
"Suit yourself but don't blame me if your eyes will get irritated or what." Kyuhyun uttered as he brushed his fingers on Changmin's cheek then massaging his dark circles under his eyes, relieving the stress and tensions the singer got for the past few days. He was trained to soothe first the face before applying any other chemical on it so the stress would be driven out and there would be no irritations and damages that would inflict and harm the skin. Right now, he successfully made the singer close his eyes as he continued to press delicate touches on his forehead, to his eyelids and near his lips. Its been a while since he received true relaxation and it was heaven.
 
The make-up was done and the singer was rather surprised by his look. Yes, he is gorgeous but Kyuhyun is the only one who really got rid of the stress on his face. He looked fresh and alive with handsome and natural features that women would love to see and dream in their sleep. No wonder Heechul was always beautiful and pristine whenever he has schedules, thanks to his stylist. Changmin wished that Kyuhyun never stopped touching his face even if its just  a work purpose. 
 
The taller guy was still staring at his reflection when Kyuhyun called him to pick his outfit at the long rack of clothes that are hanged neatly and orderly.
 
The singer picked a black fitted sleeveless v-neck shirt partnered with a white coat with a gold outline on the hems of its sides and a black shiny, tight pants that will mold the shape of his thighs and legs.
 
"Go straight ahead and you'll see the fitting room. I'll just follow when I finish fixing some things. Would it be alright, Changmin-ssi?" Kyuhyun stared at Changmin's face and was rather proud by his work.
 
"I really wished you can accompany me from this point until we reached the fitting room. Well,  you said that you will follow so I didn't need to worry, right angel?" Kyuhyun just shaked his head off in disbelief that this guy is messing with him so he just returned at the working area and arranged the cosmetics that was once scattered in the table.  
 
While he was waiting for the singer to finish dressing up, he was picking some accessories that can compliment in the outfit Changmin picked for himself.  He decided to pick a black choker that has shiny silver spikes around it and a simple chained bracelet that is rusty in color. After minutes of waiting, Changmin was already done and all groomed up as he walked over towards Kyuhyun and asked him to fix his now ruffled coat. 
 
Kyuhyun can't deny that this body in front of him is tempting but he really need to focus on his job right now. He straightened the wrinkles firmly by his hand, slightly feeling the chest of the singer so he quickly finished it to hide his awkwardness. He took the accessories he picked earlier and asked for Changmin's wrist to put the bracelet on.  The bracelet really suits the outfit, it also fitted glamorously on the singer and that's because Kyuhyun never fails to choose what's the best.
 
He asked permission to the singer if he can put the necklace on him and the singer was too happy to agree. He tiptoed a bit to reach Changmin for he was a little taller than the stylist  and interlaced his arms around his neck and put his head lightly on Changmin's shoulder so he can hook the claw but unfortunately, he was having a little difficulty. On the other hand, his face is close to Kyuhyun's neck which was so mouthwatering  and his scent smelled like lavander that he would like to nozzle. He can't fight it anymore, moreover Kyuhyun was wearing a low v-neck shirt and it is very hard to resist so he nipped at Kyuhyun's flawless neck and lightly but getting harder by the second. Kyuhyun was startled by the man who was his neck or what, he didn't know what that feeling is but he let out a moan and when his consciousness was back, he pushed the singer not that hard but with force.
 
"So what the hell was that for?" Kyuhyun asked as he was ultimately red by now and flustered.  Changmin his lips implying that he had tasted a delicious snack.
 
"I can't help it. It looks so good and tasted better than I imagined. Just treat it as a thank you coming from a famous singer like me. Not everybody can get it for free, you know." 
 
"Then you are very welcome Changmin-ssi but if that was your way of showing your gratitude then I'll wish that we'll never meet again" Kyuhyun uttered as he was making his way to the exit when a hand stopped him and turned  his face to the singer. "Now what?"
 
"I'm sorry, I was just joking. I didn't know that you were sensitive in things like that." Changmin said, still holding his hand until Kyuhyun decided to shrug it off. "So peace?" He extended his hand and Kyuhyun was doubting is he would give his hand or not. For he was a good-natured man, he decided to shake his hands and make peace with him with a sincere smile.
 
"One last thing Kyuhyun-ssi, I know we only met today and it is thick-skinned of me to ask for you assistance earlier but please do me a favor."
 
Kyuhyun raised his left brow, wondering what favor might it be. "You see, my stylist had a vacation for a week and I really need someone to aid me. Tonight, I really need your make-up skills. I have a party to attend to andI need to look presentable, I don't want to ruin my image, don't I? I promise I'll give you reward or something."
 
"Spill it." Kyuhyun was curious to hear the reward he was going to claim after he had successfully finished the favor. Changmin was still thinking on what reward did he want. "A two day-off. I'll definitely make Heechul agree even if he want it or not. " Changmin's voice was glinted with persuausion. Kyuhyun was nodding his head lightly and realized that he needed that rest indeed.
 
"Deal!" Kyuhyun said excitedly as he brought his pinky finger infront of the singer that made him chuckle at the childish guy. "Okay then, 9:30 pm. Let's just meet here. Thank you, angel. " Changmin finally interlaced his pinky on Kyuhyun's.
 
"See you later." Changmin stole a kiss from Kyuhyun's cheek as he hurriedly ran up the stairs towards the stage. He was holding his cheeks, still feeling the warm peck on it.  "Why am I always kissed by a person I only got to know?"
 
He was startled when his phone started ringing. The number is unfamiliar to him and wondered who might it be. "Hello?"
 
"Hello Kyuhyun-ssi, this is Siwon. Do you want to have a cup of coffee today?"
 
 
 
TBC
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: This is the third chapter but still, the title isn't in the story yet. Maybe I really prefer slow progress after all. Anyways, thank you for the new subs and comments. That was highly appreciated. Sorry for some grammatical errors and spelling, I didn't proofread it yet .  Well, everyone can't resist baby kyu's temptation. So good day folks :)) ^^