Delicacy

Letting you go

 

 
 
The day was long and tiring but then again, Kyuhyun can't get his thoughts straight, his mind fleeing back to the scene where his finger was and his first kiss was taken by an actor, and to say that it is their first meeting was too much for him to handle.
 
Dozing off during work can bring you in trouble and that is what Kyuhyun doing right now.
 
"Yah, are you blind or what? Can you see what you just did on my face?" Kyuhyun was startled by the fuming man whose face has an uneven tone, very white and slick. "So you think that I'm a girl?!" 
 
"Oh no, I didn't even think of that. I..a..Ah" Kyuhyun was practically nervous by now, drowsing can not really give you any good he thought as he was in a state of panic, attempting to fix the exaggerated dose of bb-cream he had put on the feminine man.
 
"Don't touch me, you freak" the guy was going to slap him when a hand suddenly stopped the aggressor, stole the attention of the two men who was now looking at him with shock.
 
"Hee-nim~" the tall man uttered as he kissed the furious hand that is becoming tamed by now. "Just let it pass, I'm sure he didn't mean to do that, don't you?" he looked and asked the pale guy who responded by nodding his head instantly that made him chuckle.  "See, so why don't you let him fix your make-up and everything will be alright, don't you think so?" 
 
Heechul was now at peace as he headed back at his seat waiting for the coordinator to fix his make-up. "What are you waiting for?! Get your over here and fix the mess you've made!" the diva growled at the faint hearted guy who is now picking up the sponge to redo the thick layer of smudge on the milky white cheek of the annoyed man.  "I'm really sorry for that, Heechul-hyungnim." he reapplied the cream gently, afraid of making the man angry again.  
 
"Wonnie-ah, why are you here? I thought everything about us is over... If you are thinking of getting back together then you'll fail. I have a lover now and I'm not planning to have an affair." Heechul said, enjoying the gentle tapping of sponge on his face while observing himself closely on the mirror.
 
Siwon cracked up by his ex's statement. "You really think I would do that?" He sat comfortably at the back of Heechul's seat with enough distance for him to see the speaker on the mirror. "Seriously, as if you don't know me... You know that I never get back with people I've been through. I thought you know me the best." the dimpled guy poutingly said as he's attention was now drifting to Kyuhyun who is very focused,carefully brushing the porcelain like face for he was afraid to make a mistake.
 
"All done." Kyuhyun said as he brushed the nose bridge for the final touching. Heechul admired his skin for it really looked flawless under the lights. "I guess its not bad at all." he murmured but Kyuhyun can hear it clearly. Kyuhyun gave his gratitude to the guy who gave him another chance. "Don't thank me, thank that guy over there with a gummy smile on his face. I got to go. Bye Wonnie-ah"   Heechul looked at himself for a final check up when Siwon replied his goodbye with a waving hand. He dashed out of the room, leaving the two by themselves.
 
"Thank you again, Siwon-ssi. It seems that we always meet when I'm creating troubles. I'm sorry"  Kyuhyun thanked Siwon while fiddling his fingers and can't seem to look at the handsome face even though he wanted to. "Don't mind it,  I guess destiny can't help but pull us together." Siwon teased the boy whose cheeks was painted of pink and red. He got up from his seat and approached the boy, still can't look in his eyes.  "Why did you ruin Heechul's makeup? Did you do it on purpose?" Siwon said, pretending to be doubting the boy's innocence.
 
"Oh - no, I didn't mean any harm... I was in the wrong for dozing off" the frivolous guy made a very wrong move to say that he is indeed daydreaming, Siwon was very delighted to hear that so he decided to pick with him a little more.  "So you're thinking of me?" he motioned a little closer, leaving an inch space between them and whispered seductively to Kyuhyun's left ear that made the younger feel a tingle on the warm breath the other has given to him.
 
"Wh-What made you think of that?" He defensively stand up for his self, afraid to see through him once again but his defenses are not credible enough for his body is acting the opposite of what he is stating. His big floppy ears and his cushy, fluffy cheeks are now ticked in deep crimson. Siwon can't help but be amused by this adorable boy. "I was just messing with you or perhaps... Do you really ?" Siwon clamped his hand to his mouth, putting up an act of being surprised with his eyes turning into a letter 'O'
 
"No" the boy whined and Siwon laughed his off by Kyuhyun's response so he pinched the bubbly cheek, seems he can't fight his urge.  
 
"You're so cute for a coordinator but I thought you were a singer, didn't you just sing in my fan meeting before?" he decided to lengthen their conversation for he was enjoying his company. 
 
"Ah, I was only a replacement. The singer wasn't able to come so my colleagues recommended me to sing for your fanmeeting.  Luckily, it turned out pretty much accepted by the crowd" Kyuhyun began to speak more comfortable around him, loving how his heart flutter by the fact that Siwon was speaking with him.
 
"What  a waste, that beautiful voice must not be hidden here."
 
"Don't compliment me too much, don't let me get used to it." Kyuhyun said, trying to break some formalities with him. Siwon cackled by Kyuhyun's attempt of melting the ice between them.
 
Time really runs quickly when you are enjoying the leisure offered. Siwon and Kyuhyun seemed really happy with their bond, two hours of talking straight can be really tiring but not for them. If Kyuhyun's cellphone didn't ring then he wouldn't stop listening to Siwon's chit chat. "Well, I'm afraid I have to go now.  It is nice talking to you Siwon-ssi." Kyuhyun took his bid and turned his heels to him when Siwon suddenly gripped his wrist making him turn his face to the handsome man, his innocent heart skipping a beat, again.
 
"It's not bad for us to meet again and have a nice cup of warm coffee, isn't it?" Siwon asked with pleading eyes telling Kyuhyun that they will definitely meet again. " I think it's not bad to have a cup of coffee with a friend once in a while." Kyuhyun assured him. Kyuhyun went out as Siwon watched the younger's back disappear through the door. He intertwined his both hands and formed a gun with it, aiming the door where Kyuhyun got out and pulling the imaginary trigger saying "Target found, locked on" like Agent 007. 
 
Suddenly, the door immediately opened and Heechul busted Siwon with his antics, snickering by the childish acts his former lover was doing. "What the hell are you doing?"
 
"Oh, its you. I thought he came back... Well, I just spotted the next target." He put his imaginary gun near his lips, pretending to be blowing off the smoke.
 
"You're hitting on my stylist now? Really, I wished you pick somebody else other than him. His heart might be too broken after you took hold of it. I really pity that innocent guy." Heechul was implying mercy towards the fragile guy as he was rearranging himself on the mirror.
 
"That innocence of him lured me. The more I smell his fresh soul, the more enticed I am." 
 
"I just wish that you pick somebody that's not that pure, someone like me with an easy going attitude and able to play with your schemes. " 
 
"I'm kinda fed up with those types. You know that I want to try assorted. To taste different delicacies. " Siwon answered with haughtiness, treating humans as delicacies.
 
"No one can really change that, huh? Well, I guess there will be one and when the time comes, karma will get back at you. Karma is a boomerang, Wonnie-ah." Heechul spat out, preaching Siwon with his experiences.
 
"Don't worry, there will be no one in my heart truly. I love playing games but I don't want to risk romance. Having love in a relationship is just plain bull. This world is not even a fairytale"
 
"Suit yourself, I found mine so I hope you'll find yours too. Try to love, maybe you'll realize that it is worth it."
 
"No thanks, I really enjoy my life nowadays." Siwon got up from his seat and sent out his farewell to Heechul.
 
"Wait, beware of the boomerang" Heechul screamed but the door was now closed and the warning was unheard. "That guy is going to taste his own medicine, for sure." he uttered while picking his cellphone from his pockets to check up on his profound love. "Hello, Hannie...."
 
~~
 
Kyuhyun just finished his work as a stylist for Heechul and got called by another manager, needing his assistance on the make-up for his celebrity. It is pretty fine with him working again for an extra pay and he could also tell his best friend what happened to his outrageous day.
 
"Oh, Kyuhun-ah, you're here. Let's wait for the manager first. Now, tell me what you are heeding to say. My ears are prepared and now ready." Sungmin motioned Kyuhyun to take a seat first before he blurt out all the information and his odd experiences today.
 
"YOU KISSED CHOI SIW-!?" even his best friend was surprised that he almost leaked out the information if not because of Kyuhyun's hand muffling his mouth. "Sshh...  Be quiet. You almost got me killed." Kyuhyun let his friend sink in all the information before removing his hands. "I didn't kiss him, it's the other way around." he whispered to him.
 
Kyuhyun talked every detail to Sungmin, from their first encounter to the last conversation they had. The best friend was excited to hear more, like school girl best friends sharing secrets and gossips.
 
"What to do Minnie-ah, he even asked me out for a coffee."
 
"You're too innocent... He's a supestar and hitting on you seems too... Nevermind, don't get too close too him or else you'll be in deep ." Sungmin concernedly warn Kyuhyun not to fall for the actor. He's afraid that his friend might get hurt and he doesn't want that to happen.
 
"You're overseeing things. We were just having a coffee and I'm nervous because I got asked out and not because he's hitting on me. I know that he won't have romantic feelings for me. We are on different level." 
 
"Just be careful around him, don't let your guards down. Your best friend knows best." 
 
A/N: an update finally. Thank you for the latest subs and comments. They are all appreciated. *_*
            Siwon really know the moves of a casanova... so hang on with the second chapter. 
 
          You can really drop a comment here for motivation... Have a good day folks^^