Final

Life After Marriage

Part V

 

The next day, Michelle was off from work. Even though I already familiar with this place, Michelle decided to take us around LA. She wanted to be a tourist guide for the day.

I wore a white blouse with a brown trailing cardigan on the outside, along with a skinny jeans. My wife looked at me in envy.

“I’m envious! You looked so chic, and the people out there might check out on you!” she said. I guessed, she’s jealous much. I grinned playfully.

“But only you can touch me!” I whispered at her ear. She blushed. So cute~ I pinched her cheek.

My wife wore a blue long sleeve shirt and white shorts, revealing her long and pretty legs. I didn’t want to say this out loud, but I’ll be really jealous if there’s anyone who would check out on her legs.

We both got out from the bedroom when I heard Michelle already shouted, waiting for us.


-
 

Firstly, we went shopping near the Beverly Hills, including Beverly Center Shopping Mall, Century City Shopping Center and Westside Pavilion.

Although I thought this visit was especially for Seohyun, my sister bought a lot for herself. She got herself new working attires, brand new shoes and a nice fur black stylish jacket. I rolled my in annoyance. Even I didn’t buy much.

Michelle influenced my wife. Seohyun was too excited and bought many stuff. She liked to buy couple items. I would love it too, but I thought she just bought too much. There were couple shoes, couples tees, cups, mugs, earrings, chopsticks, cardigans, sunglasses and necklaces. Luckily we were wearing our wedding ring or else… I’ll be broke if she continued to be like that. When she realized that she had bought too much, she felt guilty.

“Sorry…” she uttered. I forgave her instantly. I couldn’t stay mad because she was just too cute.

We had lunch at the food court in the mall. Fortunately, it was my sister’s treat. Although I had earned much due to my career, I just couldn’t care less and spent money as much as I pleased. Luckily I didn’t bring all money here.

After lunch, we wanted to have fun so we went to the amusement park. First of all, we went to the Universal Studio Hollywood. The place is world-famous movie studio and theme park featuring movie studios, tours, rides and etc. My wife was really excited to be here. I smiled at her cuteness. My sister was scoffing away.

“You’re being too cheesy, aren’t you?” my sister commented. She just couldn’t stand for me being so mushy towards my wife.

“But she’s cute, doesn’t she?” I was grinning away. Michelle rolled her eyes.

We then went to the Hurricane Harbor and Aquarium of the Pacific. We had so much fun. When the sun almost set, Michelle brought us to the beach. While holding hand, my wife and I walked together to the water. Michelle was envious so much. We looked like any other romantic couples.

I was happy so much to have Seohyun by my side at times like this.

Suddenly, I saw a kid ran to us. From the boy’s face, I could see that he’s Korean.

“Oh boy, what are you doing here?” I asked him in English. He stared at me like I’m a fool or something.

“Aish unnie, can’t you tell that he’s Korean? Why are you speaking English?” Seohyun scolded me and I pouted. She then bent down to get on the same level as the boy.

“Annyong, kid! What are you doing here?”

“Mom-my!” the boy called. I was grinning away and so is my wife.

“Aigoo Suho-yah, what are you doing here?”

I could sense someone was coming towards us. I looked up to find two good-looking man, Siwon oppa and Kyuhyun oppa.


-
 

We all had lunch together and my dad joined us. My wife and Suho were so inseparable. I was getting jealous with the little boy.

“Yah boy, why are you being so clingy to my wife?”

Suho just cooed away. I guessed he’s just excited so much to see his aunty, or he called mommy. I was happy too to see him here.

“I have a business to settle here, at the same time, I planned to have a vacation with Kyuhyun and Suho. I’ve been so busy with works that I haven’t been on vacation for a long time?” Siwon oppa spoke when daddy asked what he’s doing here. He already explained things to me. Daddy nodded.

“Right, you should have a vacation. Always stuck with works are not healthy!” my father replied. Siwon oppa and Kyuhyun oppa chuckled.


-


When we returned home, I saw Leo was already sleeping on the couch while the TV was on. I was really happy to see him!

“LEO!” I screamed. I guessed my brother was startled enough, so he woke up from his slumber. I ran to him.

“I miss you!” I said and hugged my brother. Indeed, I missed him so much. He grinned.

“Yah, you already became someone’s wife, but you still acted like a little kid!” he scolded me. I pouted.

“Can’t I miss my brother?” Leo chuckled, and soon I joined him.

Leo went to greet father. They hugged and asked about each other’s life. He then hugged Michelle. When he saw Seohyun, he slightly nodded while smiling when my wife bowed to him.

“Have you eaten dinner?” Michelle asked him.

“Yes, I have. I’m sorry I couldn’t come here yesterday. At the last minute, they held an emergency meeting!” my brother apologized.

Actually, he was supposed to be here yesterday. But then he called, saying that he couldn’t come because something urgent came up and he’ll be here tomorrow instead which was today.

My father and Michelle nodded in understanding.


-
 

I climbed on the bed when I saw my wife was lying. She’s about to sleep when I reached for her wrist.

“Baby…” I whispered. She opened her eyes and tilted her head at me.

“What?” she asked. I thought she was really tired for the day.

“I was thinking…”

“Hmm…”

It was really hard to say this because I wasn’t ready for 100%, but I didn’t want to wait any longer and hurt my wife.

“Let’s have baby!” I said. She was surprised and jolted from her lying instantly.

“What? Are you serious?” Her eyes were wide enough, ready to pop out. I chuckled.

“Are you really that surprised?” I asked. She pouted.

“So that’s why I asked, are you serious or not?”

I held her hand tightly while my heart beat really fast. I was afraid if I could be a good mother to my future child because all this while, I was only thinking about works. Even I had been neglected Seohyun because of my work.

“I didn’t know if I’m fully ready or not, but I know I want to have a child with you…” I said. Seohyun smiled meaningfully. She pecked my lips.

“I know you won’t disappoint me!”