Part 2

Life After Marriage

 

Part II

 

I woke up at 8 in the morning and I saw my eyes smiling princess was still sleeping besides me. How adorable and beautiful she looked at that time, even though she’s sleeping.

I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. I took shower for 5 minutes and went out. There, I saw my princess was still sleeping. What a sleepyhead! I let her sleep a bit more while I’ll prepare breakfast. I decided to make sausages, scramble eggs and I didn’t left this, her favorite – unagi (eel)! She loves the fish so much that sometimes she ignored me for the unagi. I’m jealous!

While cooking, I felt a pair of hand was circling around my waist. I smiled at the familiar embrace. Huh, what a happy life! My princess sure was cherishing this moment too.

“Aren’t you tired? Last night was quite rough too…” she was concerned, I can sense that. I turned around and faced my wife while cupping her cheeks.

“Baby, I will not let my wife starving for not taking breakfast just because I’m tired”, I said and I saw her sweet smile. Aww, I melted!

“It’s not what I meant. You should sleep more and we’ll breakfast outside”

“To be honest, yes I’m tired…” I saw her frowned, “but I loved it!” I said cheekily. She smiled upon hearing that. Then, suddenly I felt her lifted me up and brought me to the chair.

“You just sit while I will handle the rest of this”, she said and pecked my lips. She then took care of the rest of the works that I left…

 

-

 

Just like I expected, quarter of the sausages and eels are burned and the scramble eggs didn’t turn out well. My princess was looking at me; feeling guilty. I chuckled at the cute sight of her.

“It’s okay baby, all of this still can be eaten well. Look at this”, I poked the burned sausage using my fork and landed it in my mouth. Hmm, it’s a bit bitter, but still tasted well “It just nice”, I continued.

She looked at me worriedly. Maybe she was worrying if it’s okay to eat the burned sausage. Nah, I won’t die because of it.

She didn’t convince of it but still managed to eat all of these. Well, of course with my help. We still have a happy life even though the meals for breakfast today didn’t turn out really nice…

 

-

 

My wife dropped me off at the school that I’m currently teaching. Well, it’s an elementary school and I was told to teach music to the students.

Tiffany unnie pecked my lips before I dropped out and she drove off to her work place. I entered the school front gate and headed to the teacher’s room.

“Hello!” I said to my fellow workers. They greeted me back. I’m glad that all of the teachers here welcomed me with an open arm. They are really nice warm. I felt happy to be working here.

“Oh, hello Teacher Seo, you’re here”, my best co-worker here, Park Shinhye greeted me. Well, actually the late Yonghwa oppa had introduced us to each other and we became close since then. But suddenly, we lost contact ever since Yonghwa oppa died and I dated Tiffany unnie. She was actually mad at me for finding Yonghwa oppa’s replacement so quick, but she slowly accepted the fact that Tiffany unnie and I are fated to be together. She’s the one that recommended to me this school to teach.

“Oh, hello to you too Teacher Park! How are you doing?”

“I’m fine. How about you?”

“I’m fine too. Thanks for asking”

Silence fell upon us. She continued what she was doing and so was I. Then I heard “Beep Beep” song by Shoju Jidai was ringing from my phone. I picked it up and saw my wife was calling. I was smiling widely and gladly accepted the call.

“Hey baby, miss me already?” she asked me. I chuckled.

“Aren’t you the one who missing me since you called me first?” I answered by questioning her. I heard her chuckling at the other line.

“Hmm, actually I wanted to tell you that I couldn’t lunch with you today”

“Again?” I frowned. I then pouted.

“Uhh, don’t pouting! It’s not like I want to, but works are getting much”, she said like she can see what I was doing. I don’t know why but the thought that she will spend her times at the office with Siwon oppa and Jiyoung was killing me. I knew I shouldn’t let jealousy struck in me, but I couldn’t help it.

“Oh, it’s okay then, I guess”

“Baby, I’ll make sure tomorrow I’ll lunch with you. Don’t sulk! I love you! Muuahhhh~” she sent her kiss. I giggled.

“I love you too! Muuahhhh~” I sent back my kiss and I can hear her giggled too. Just then, I hung up my phone and looked up, only to find Park Shinhye’s eyes were on me smiling softly.

“Wow, you looked so happy! That Tiffany girl must be making you so happy, right?”

“Yeah, she is”, I answered happily.

“Hmm, I’m glad that she can make you happy”

I knew exactly what she’s talking about. Of course it’s because of Yonghwa oppa, again! At first, she was doubting of Fany unnie either she’s better in taking care of me or not. It was getting in my nerves once, but I just simply shrugged it off after Fany unnie had given me advices that Shinhye just protected me, nothing more.

 

-

 

The weekend’s coming. Fany unnie and our friends were going to have a gathering. We packed our belongings and brought some foods. Other conveniences will be taken care of Sooyoung unnie. I’m so excited for this one; I’ll meet Taeyeon and Sica unnie’s baby – little Taemin. That baby boy already turned 4 years old this year. And so, I also was excited to meet little Kyungsan; Yuri and Yoona unnie adopted him and their one year old baby flesh and blood – little Soojung. 

Fany unnie was bringing two backpacks; one was mine and the other one was hers. We brought extra clothes just so we will swim in the water. And we also brought sunblock, in order to prevent our skin get any darker.

My wife was wearing jeans and put on her sunglasses looking all chick. She looked much ier and I felt jealous the thought of any other guys had set their eyes on my wife. I knew she’s ier and prettier than me, and I felt quite envy.

“Ready to go baby?” her question snapped me out off my thought. I nodded my head and smiled cutely at her. She chuckled and pinched my cheek.

After done putting stuffs on the car, we departed from our house but not before she gave me a peck on my lips. That’s one of what I love about her; she never forget to kiss me. She then focused her eyes on the road and began driving looking so happy.

 

-

 

Tiffany was sitting with Taeyeon, Jessica and Yuri unnie to leave me with Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung unnie with the kids; Taemin,Kyungsan and Soojung. Sadly Sunny and Hyomin unnie can’t show up at the gathering because they had another things to do with their family. I was tickling little Taemin and he was giggling quite loud that Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany unnie turned at us. Tiffany unnie was giving me a question look and I just shrugged it. I was so happy at that time with the kids.

By the thought of that, I will bring my mind to this; having a kid with Tiffany unnie. How I wish that Fany unnie’s won’t scared of babies. I asked her this one question, and her answered was “It’s not that I’m afraid of babies, but babies hate me and I kinda awkward with them”.

I was thinking, if I ever had a kid with Tiffany unnie, our life will be getting much happier and complete. But the latter seemed to not notice what I’ve been feeling. She was oblivious!

I was green with envy whenever I saw Kyuhyun oppa and Siwon oppa with their child, little Suho so happy together playing ball and run and catch. They looked really happy with their complete family. I just hoped that one day, Fany unnie will open her heart to have a baby with me.

Oh yeah, the author knew you’ve been wondering why Taeyeon unnie can get Sica unnie pregnant easily! It ‘s because 4 years ago, Taeyeon unnie accidentally eat and drink some medicince content such a possible thing to make a girl pregnant, even thought the drinker is a girl! They went and check to the doctor, and the doctor confirmed it. They felt quite scared but happy at the same time thinking that they’ll have their own baby.

My mind then landed on Yuri and Yoona’s unnie life now. They’ve been adopting little Kyungsan like 2 years ago when Yoona unnie first started her casting and feeling like wanted to have a child. They decide to adopt a child first, but then they took it seriously to the next level making it possible for Yoona unnie to get pregnant. And the little Soojung was already born.

And here I was, once again thinking how I’ll make Tiffany unnie and I having a baby possible…

 

TBC