Part 1

Life After Marriage

 

Part I

 

This is so damn tired!

I’ve been facing for few hours in front of the computer to get my work done. I stretched out my muscle and it had become a bit more relaxed than earlier. It had been so tensed when I was working.

I got up from my seat and went to the pantry. I made a cup of coffee and sat down on one of the chair before placing the coffee on the table. I stirred it let it cooled first. At times like this, I always got my mind on certain someone. Seo Juhyun! I let out a smile when a memory of me and her came on my mind.

 I went out with Seohyun. She was wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans as well as a cardigan. She was beautiful. I’m glad that she’s mine.

She sat on the passenger seat. I put the seatbelt on her before she could do it. Of course I have an intention to do it. I attempted to kiss her on the lips. She smiled yet blushing. I kissed her cheek. She blushed even harder. She’s just so cute that I want to kiss her more and more.

“Unnie, stop it! We still have a date, remember?” she asked even if I knew that she loved it. She can never resist me, hehe…

I sit properly and put on the seatbelt. I started the engine and drove.

“Where do you want to go, Juhyun-ah?” I asked her while driving. My eyes were still focusing on the road.

“Anywhere where you feel like to bring me to”, she replied. I smiled while my hand was reaching for hers.

“Let’s go grab some ice cream, should we? It’s been awhile since I’ve lasted eat it!” I said while pouting my lips. I knew she loved it! I was right when she pinched my cheek.

“Don’t pout, you’re just too cute!” she said teasingly.

“But you love it!” I answered cheekily. I knew she liked the childish side of me.

“Huh!” she scoffed. But then, she smiled again.


-
 

Seohyun didn’t know this, but I’ve prepared something on the boot of my car. While waiting for the right time, we sat on the rooftop of a building. It had a nice view. Seohyun loved something like this.  We were sitting on the floor. I had her in my arm.

Actually, we have a reason for going out that night. The next day was Seohyun’s birthday. We decided to spend the night together until midnight. It’s not like we can’t wait for the next day, but I was just wanted to do something special for her.

It was 11.30 p.m. already, so we had another 30 minutes to go before midnight. While waiting, I just couldn’t help myself but to keep on tracing her jaw and her collarbone with my nose and lips. I knew she was ticklish but at the same time I knew she loved what I was doing because she didn’t push me away.

Luckily there’s nobody there so I decided to make more move. I grabbed her back and pulled her closer to me. My left hand was on her tight and somehow I felt like she was turning down.

I decided to stop teasing her, so I grabbed the back of her head and pressed my lips on hers. We kissed gently yet deep. At that moment, I just couldn’t wait for midnight.

“I wonder what’s so special about this date?! You said you wanted to have a special date with me for my birthday, but the only things that we’ve done were eating ice cream and sitting together here”, Seohyun complaint and pouted her lips. She looked so cute! I pecked on her lips.

“Don’t say that! I accompanied you for today, aren’t you happy? For the last few weeks, I’ve been busy with works and neglected you. You were hurt but you kept it to yourself”

That’s right! I was neglecting her because of works that I have to do. She was upset, yet she tried to understand me. But somehow, she couldn’t hide her hurt feelings to herself and told the others about that especially Hyoyeon.

There’s one day, Jessica came to talk to me. Okay, I lied! All of them came but Jessica was the one that talking to me. She told me that Seohyun wanted my attention. Since that, I’ve been aware that Seohyun wanted me. Not only my presence, but she wanted my company.

“I’m sorry unnie! I should have acknowledged that you’re busy, not pressure you like that”, she was feeling sorry. She had her head looking on the ground. But I lifted up her chin.

“Don’t say that my baby! I should have given you more of my attention! Our three years relationship didn’t mean that I have to ditch you!”

“Smile for me,” I pleaded her. She did and I was happy.

I looked at my watched and it’s already 12 midnight. I kissed her forehead, down to her nose and lastly to her lips.

“Happy birthday my dear Seobaby!” I wished her with my super husky voice. She loved it.

“And as for that, I have a gift for you!” I said while bringing out a gift for her from my handbag. It was a tiny red box well wrapped with a ribbon.

I gave it to her and she accepted it. She had that excited look on her face. Hey eyes were sparkling and that eyes were one of the attraction that she had.

She opened the box and then was wide opened. She was surprised yet loved it. She looked at me with her watery eyes.

The gift was a necklace. It was simple yet beautiful. I knew she liked that kind of thing. She was thankful. Right after looking at me with her watery eyes, she hugged me while saying thank you. She was touched.
Nah, don’t be Seo Juhyun! It was meant for someone as beautiful as you anyway.


-
 

We hold hands while walking. I intertwined my fingers with her. Even if I was happy, I was feeling nervous at the same time.

We arrived at my car. I went to the driver seat and started my engine.

“Juhyun, can you please grab something from the boot?” I asked her.

“What thing?”

“When you opened it, you’ll know because there’s one only”

“Okay!” she replied and went to open the boot. Once again, I was feeling the butterfly in my stomach.

I took a peek to look at her expression. She was surprised! I smiled and confidently began pacing towards her.

“Juhyun-ah, do you like it?” she nodded. Her eyes were already watery.

Actually, I put a lot of pink balloons in there. They were flying. I also took out a balloon with a banner hanged on it. It was written “HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEO JUHYUN” in Hangul (Korean writing).

I took a deep breath before taking out of a tiny box from my jeans pocket. I got down on one knee and showed the box while opening it to her.

“Seo Juhyun, it’s been three years of our relationship! We had our ups and downs. 6 years ago we began a new relationship with each other, and we broke up. Then three years after we started over again. To tell you the truth, I was so down for three years without you. I realized that I loved you no matter what happened. I just want to be with you for the rest of my life. “I love you” is a complicated thing. You can just simply say it, but don’t really mean it. It also can have reasons, at the same time you really don’t have to.

“Seo Juhyun, I love you. I really meant it deep in my heart. It doesn’t have any reasons because the love came by itself.

“Juhyun-ah, I want to spend my life with you. Can you be my wife?”

If you’re wondering, yes, it was a ring. It’s not a simple couple ring, but a wedding ring.

Yup, I was proposing to her!

She was touched. She covered with her palm. The tears that were pooling on her eyes had finally shown themselves. She nodded her head.

Wait what?! She nodded her head, meant it’s a yes?!

I was so happy that I got up from kneeling and hugged her. My eyes were watery, but I don’t want to cry. I broke the hug and looked at her in the eyes. I gently wiped away her tears.

“Juhyun-ah, from now on, I’ll be not wasting you just like that! I promise you that you’ll be proud to be my wife”, I promised her. She nodded her head and hugged me.

I broke the hug. And then my eyes landed on her luscious lips. I brought myself closer to her and closed the gaps between us. We kissed for a long time passionately.

Seo Juhyun, from now on you’re mine only!


“Bwah!” someone startled me and I jumped a bit. I turned around only to find Yuri grinning teasingly.

“What’s wrong jewel? Are you thinking of your wife again?” she asked teasingly. I blushed.

“Yup and as long as I know you also will think of Yoona, don’t you?” I asked teasing her. She blushed. Haha, I chuckled.

Ever since I got back to Korea again four years ago, I got a job in Siwon oppa’s company again. He said that he’ll lose if he didn’t hire me in his company. You know, I was one of the great workers in his company before. He took over the company completely now.

I also hired Jiyoung as my assistant since she was a great helper and assistant. Despite that she tried to win my heart over before, she became very serious and professional when it turned about works. Nah, she didn’t do it anymore since she had the love of her life, Park Gyuri.

Oh yeah, if you’re wondering what Yuri was doing here, she’s one of the crew and photographer in the company. Away from that, she’s also my helper. Yuri had a great skill when it came to photographing and graphics. Since she majored photography in university, she didn’t have any difficulties about these things.

A lot of years passed by had changed a lot of things. Hyoyeon applied in one of the bigger dance academy and became a teacher there. Sooyoung continued to run down the café and had become the manager. Yoona had casted as a model. She didn’t majored broadcasting for nothing. Jessica continued to work with her father. Taeyeon managed to find a suitable job for her; composer. She worked at a big company, SM Entertainment. Sunny too worked on the same company, but she became a vocal teacher. And as for Seohyun, she really interested in playing piano. She became a pianist and also a music teacher at a school. She also studied acting, specifically theater; musicals.

Oh, if you’re wondering about Hyomin too, she’s helping Sooyoung in running down the café. The café had been so successful these days. Before, the café was under the Jung Company but now it was fully under Sooyoung’s hand. Despite that, Jessica was helping along too.

The café had been popular since Sooyoung suggested that it should have a singer to attract people. She failed in getting one, so she let the best singers among 10 of us which are Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Seohyun and I. We together sang Beautiful Restriction, Motion and Day By Day. Sooyoung’s suggestion was brilliant! A lot of people come in! But due to our daily works, only Taeyeon and Sunny can continue to sing before a new employee came in, Byun Baekhyun! He’s a talented one!


-
 

I parked my car on the garage. For your information, I’m still wearing the car that was given by Siwon oppa; that red sports car.

I twisted the door knob of my house and stepped in the house. Oh yeah, I’ve been living with Seohyun on our own after 3 years of our relationship and 1 year our marriage.  

“Juhyun-ah, I’m home!”

Right after I called for her, she showed up from upstairs. She looked very happy.

“You’re home! Come on, you should wash up and I’ll prepare dinner for you”, she said. I came closer to her and pecked on her lips. After that, I ran up quickly to wash up and get change. Honestly, I was hungry, so I hope Juhyun will cook dinner for me my favorite dishes; Kimchi Stew and Eel with the side dish, soybean sprouts.

After shower, I changed to plain blue shirt and tracksuit. I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. There, I saw my baby whom lovingly prepared dinner for me. I just can’t help it but to admire her beauty more and more. I then backhugged her and closed my eyes; saving this precious time even though this is not the first that I did this.

“Gosh Seo Juhyun, how perfect can you be? You’re smelled nice and cooked dinner for me. I couldn’t ask for more than this!” I started being cheesy. Just then, I heard her giggling.

“Unnie, can you break the hug and helped me to set the dish on the table?” she asked seriously. Of course I would help her; I’ll always gladly do it.

I then broke the hug. Then, suddenly I realized; she was cooking for what I wanted in my mind earlier. How sweet can she be? She even can read my mind. That’s my wife!

After the dishes were all set up on the table, we then started eating together. I love this for #2! #1 will be in just a while after this. Wait for it *winked

Hmm… The dishes were so delicious! I enjoyed eating them a lot. Seohyun was satisfied that I really loved it! She just can’t stop smiling and sometimes giggled if I do something stupid or being clumsy. As expected of me ;)


-
 

This is my favorite! This is what I love the most! #1!

After having dinner earlier, we sat on the living room and watched the TV. It’s nothing special actually. But we saw Yoona was on! It was one of the CFs from my company. I bet Yuri will faint once she saw that. It was filmed recently.

As time passed by, we decided to just kill the time in our room. I bet you all must be knew what I wanted already :P

Right after we got on the bed, I started kissing her like crazy. It’s been a while since my skin touched hers. I missed her already *pouted

I was on top of her. After kissing her lips, my lips went down to her jaw, and lastly to her collarbone. My hand then naughtily ran down on her tight. She felt the tingling sensation; I knew it. And next, you know what happen.

We landed on the bed while she cuddled closer to me. She loved to be in my arms. She said I make her feel love.

I kissed her forehead before both of us went to our dreamland after the exhausted session.

Seo Juhyun, I will see you in my dream!

 

TBC