Chapter 7

Glass Stained With Pain

Tiffany's Pov

   I woke up to a pair of eyes in front of my face with their body hovering over me.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" I screamed, punched them in the face and kicking them off the bed.

"Ahh," they yelped. They crawled back onto the bed, I notice that it was a man even though the room was dark.

"Yah, yah, yah." I backed up to the head board. There was a smirk on his face and he abruptly grabbed onto my legs and dragged me back onto my back. 

"Yah," I whimpered. He crawled up onto me, before I could punch him, he grabbed my hands and bounded them onto of my head. He smirked. I was shocked to what happened next, he pulled off my skirt and threw it. I soon notice the state I'm in, I was only in my button up shirt and underwear. I was shaken with fear. I opened my mouth but nothing came out, I started crying and tried to struggle my way out. My eyes widen asI felt a sharp object on my neck. 

"Shut up or I'm going to kill you," he hissed, then he ripped my shirt. Before I could scream, he covered my mouth with his hand, now I was left in my undergarment. I whimpered as he started kissing my neck down to my chest back up and land his last kiss on my forehead. 

"You -kiss- look so -kiss- tasty -kiss- right now. -kiss- I don't think I can control myself anymore. -kiss- I'm just -kiss- going to eat you up -kiss-," he whispered all the way back down to my chest as I cried and whimpered.