Coming for the Same Reason

Glass Stained With Pain

Chapter 4: Coming for the Same Reason

 

Next day @Lunchtime

Tiffany’s Point of View

            All of us were sitting at a rectangle table outside, enjoying our food.

“Ahem,” we heard a cough, some of us look straight up to the cough, but some of us turned around as I’m one of the one to turn around.

There stood a tall young man, moving his eyebrows up at me. I had a confused face with question marks. He then winked at me; I tilt my head to the right and furred my eyebrows still confused. He sighed, rolling his eyes.

“Dwitmoseubi neomu sarameul goeropge hae, chakhan nareul jakku nappeun mameul meokge hae,” he rapped putting some move into it, my jaw drop and my eyes widen really big. He too mimicked me. I was lifting my pointing finger up, but instead I got up and was making a run for it. Before I could he grabbed onto my wrist.

“Tsk, tsk,” he wagered his pointing finger and laughed, he smile at my friends and pulled me away.

End of Tiffany’s Point of View

 

            They were settling down to eat until a random tall man came up behind Tiffany and coughed. They all look at him. He was moving his eyebrows up towards Tiffany causing her to be confused then he winked making her more confused. Sighing and rolling his eyes he started rapping causing Tiffany’s eyes to pop open. She about to point at him and say something but decided to get up and leave, making a run for it. But he grabbed onto her. They stared at them as that guy pulled Tiffany away. They were all getting suspicious. The two were now 4 feet away so we wouldn’t hear them. He threw his arm around her causing all of their eyes to pop out!

“HYUNG! That guy has his arm around Tiffany!!” he yelled in with his shock derp face.

“Yah karma, karma! Kris you always ditch Tiffany, he’s probably going to take her from you,” laughed Chanyeol, the rest of exo member laughed until they turned towards Kris: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m48cf8WLu61qc5y2f.jpg

They gasped and stopped their laughter and turn back towards the two. Then that guy kissed Tiffany’s forehead. Both girls and guys gasped.

“Now he’s really taking her from you,” yelled Chanyeol.

Then Tiffany called him oppa.

“She called him oppa, yah you’re done man,” said Chanyeol.

 

Tiffany’s Point of View

            We were now 4 feet away from the table. He threw his heavy arm around my shoulders which caused me to slouch. He then ruffled my hair.

“Oppa!” I whined like a baby while fixing it.

“Yah, how can you not remember your Taecyeon oppa? Hmm?” he nagged pushing my head with his palm. I glared at him.

“Yah, how do you know that I was here?” I asked him.

“Yah, who am I? Obviously I’m Ok Taecyeon, your best friend and I got my own connection baby girl,” he winked. I gagged at his statement.

“What’s your reason to come here and fine me?” I asked.

“Wae? I can’t come and find my best friend who I miss dearly and adore?” said Taecyeon as he hug me and picked me of the floor a bit and let go. I scoffed.

“Yah!” I yelled, he laughed then turned serious.

“Your old man’s bringing you back,” explained Taecyeon.

“WHAT!” I yelled.

“Yeah, so you should be more careful and watch out for his men. See you around baby girl,” said Taecyeon. He kissed my forehead and walked away coolly.

“Taecyeon oppa!! That so cool walk of yours got to go!” I shouted, laughing.

“Yah, don’t insult my walk! You’re going to get it when I see you again!” he yelled and walked further.

            I turned back to see all my friends staring at me, walking back into my seat.

“Yah, yah who’s he? He’s hot,” asked Yuri. I raised my right eyebrow and gagged.

“Fany answer my question, maybe you can you know hook him and me up,” she said moving her eyebrows up and down.

“Hey I think he’s cute too. You should me up with him instead,” said Yoona. I gagged at them thinking of Taecyeon oppa.

“Who’s he? You guys seem to be really close,” asked Taeyeon, beside her was Sooyoung and Hyoyeon imitating Taecyeon oppa putting his arm around me and kissing my forehead.

“He’s my childhood best friend, and those imitations you two did are how he always treats me every since we were 5 and 6, so don’t misunderstand it,” I explained. They nodded their head with a “oh” look on.

“Ahem.”

End of Tiffany’s Point of View

 

“Ahem.” Everyone turned their attention towards Tiffany’s back; she too turned around after everyone.

            They saw a tall man at Kris’s height waving his phone at Tiffany. There wasn’t a smile on Tiffany’s face at all; it was quite weird for SNSD and EXO to see her like this.

“Wae? You’re not happy to see your oppa? Hmm?” he asked, but she didn’t respond.

“Oppa wants to talk,” he said, Tiffany nodded following behind. Now five feet away this time. After a few words the both of them were hugging and Tiffany’s crying. They both pulled away and he ruffled her hair.

“Ah noona-ah!” Taecyeon whined as his ear is getting pulled by a lady in her mid-twenties as they stopped by Tiffany their left. She turned around and hugged the lady.

 

Tiffany’s Point of View

            I followed him and we were five feet away.

“Mian,” I apologized.

“Waeyo oppa’s not mad at you or anything,” he said smiling.

“Why would I be mad at my baby sister when she didn’t do anything wrong? Hmm?” he asked, I started to tear up as oppa wrapped his arms around me. My shoulders were shaking as I cried and oppa hug me tighter. We pulled away.

“How’s my baby sister doing?” he asked.

“Great,” I replied as he ruffled my hair.

“Ah noona-ah!” I head Taecyeon oppa whined. I turned around and smiled.

“Unnie,” I cried and ran into her embrace.

“I miss you,” said Unnie.

“I miss you too unnie,” I said.

“Hyung,” Taecyeon oppa gapped.

“Oppa,” unnie and oppa hugged

“Taecyeon oppa I thought you were leaving?” I asked him.

“I was but noona saw me and dragged me along with her,” he complained.

“Oppa and unnie how did you guys find me?” I asked.

“I’ve looking for you for the past years and couldn’t find you. I finally figured out that you changed your name Tiffany Hwang,” explained oppa.

“Same here,” said both Taecyeon and unnie.

“Taecyeon oppa told me that the old man wants me back home,” I asked.

“Looks like we all came here for the same thing,” said oppa and the other two nodded.

“I’m planning on going back home, not for me but for you Miyoung,” said oppa.

“President’s also coming back to Seoul soon,” said unnie.

“WHAT!” oppa, Taecyeon oppa and I yelled in shock. We talked for a bit.

“Oh I want you guys to meet my friends and please help me out and lie about who you are,” I pleaded.

“And Taecyeon oppa I told them about you already so just say hi to them,” I explained and they nodded their head. We headed to the table.

“Sorry for stealing this baby girl from you guys,” Taecyeon oppa apologized.

“Baby girl?” my friends asked and I glared at him.

“It’s her nickname that we gave her,” he explained.

“I’m Ok Taecyeon, Tiffany’s childhood/best friend,” Taecyeon oppa introduced.

“I’m Hwang Mihee, Tiffany’s best friend,” Unnie introduced.

“I’m her boyfriend,” oppa introduced and I elbowed him hard on the side as he laughed.

“I was joking before only. I’m Hwang Minho, Tiffany’s BBF,” oppa reintroduced himself as he ruffled my hair causing me to glare at him but smile. BBF to meant Best Brother Forever.

“Hyungg, I’m the bbf,” Taecyeon whined but unnie glared at him and he shut up.

“Well we’ll be going now,” said Unnie, we waved at each other and they left.