It's Been Awhile

Glass Stained With Pain

Chapter 2: It’s Been Awhile

 

 

Outside of Tiffany’s apartment

-Boom Boom Boom- Taeyeon pounding on the door.

“Fany!” called Taeyeon, but no respond.

“Fany!” all the girls called, still no respond.

“Fany!” cried all the girls, pounding onto the door.

“Um guys?” called a voice behind them.

“Shut up and help up,” said Sooyoung, but she stopped.

“Wait, hold up,” Sooyoung turned around. “Fany!” she yelled and jumped onto Tiffany.

            The rest of the girls also jumped onto her, crying.

“Wae?” asked Tiffany.

“Where were you Hwang Tiffany?” questioned Taeyeon.

“We were worried sick!” yelled Sunny.

“We thought something happened to you!” said Yuri.

“Unnie,” cried Yoona and Seohyun as they went into her embrace.

            Tiffany started to laugh making the girls even madder.

“Why would something happen to me?” she laughed.

“Then where were you?” asked Taeyeon with her hands on her hips.

“At work,” laughed Tiffany.

 “I had to work over time, but as I got off one of my coworker’s mom were sent to the hospital and needed someone to cover her shift, so I covered her shift for her,” explained Tiffany.

“Why didn’t you answer our calls or call back at all?” asked Hyoeyon.

“Our shop was really busy today and I also left my phone in my locker room. I’m sorry,” apologized Tiffany.

            The girls nodded their heads understanding.

“Okay as you see that I’m fine, go back home. I’m tired and need to rest, we have school tomorrow. Bye.” Tiffany bided the girls and plopped onto her bed and fell asleep.

 

Next Morning

            -Beep-Beep- Tiffany’s hit the snooze button and lazily got up. She rubbed her eyes and turned to look at the alarm clock, her eyes widen.

“Ahhh I’m going to be late,” whined Tiffany.

            She ran towards the bathroom and took a quick shower and got dress and grabbed her stuff. Tiffany made sure to lock the door then ran to school.

@School

Tiffany ran into the class right when the bell rang. Her hands rested onto her laps as she catches her breathe.

“-breathes heavily- I made it,” she stood up and straitening her clothes. She heads to her desk and sat down. She turned towards Taeyeon and nodded her head, giving Taeyeon her eye smile as Taeyeon mouthed to her if she’s okay. Mrs. Jang walks in and started lesson.

               A hand appeared onto her desk and disappeared, leaving a sticky note there.

Hey Beautiful,

I missed you.                                                                                                     

            Was what reads on the note. She turned to her left and she was surprised but happy at the same that he was back. He smiles at her and she gave him her eye smile. She turned away and jotted something onto the same sticking and gave it back to him.

I missed you too (:

He looks up to her and smiles. Later on the bell rings for break. Tiffany got her stuff packed and turned to her left but he wasn’t seen there. She looks up and sees him smiling at her by the door with his friends; she smiles back and ran towards him. He embraced her once she got to him. She was now back in his embrace, his arms; she had missed him so much that she started crying.

“Pabo-ah,” he chuckled.

“Bwoh?” she asked, furring her brows and pouted while looking up to him.

“Aniya,” he laughed and kissed her forehead. He wraps his arms tightly around her.

            Their friends stood there some laughed at the sight, some turned away acting like they didn’t see anything, some started whistling and some started teasing them.

“Kris, get a room for you and Tiffany!” yelled Chanyeol causing everyone to laugh.

“Yah pabo-ah,” said Kris.

            Kris looks back down at Tiffany and she looks up at him.

“It’s been awhile,” said Kris and ruffled her hair.

“Yea it had,” smiles Tiffany.

“How many years had it been?” asked Baekhyun.

“Four years,” replied both Tiffany and Kris.

            Woahs, wows and whistling were heard among their friends causing the couple to blush. Jessica just stared at the two and their friends.