The Return

Glass Stained With Pain

 

Chapter 1: The Return

@Seoul University (A private school & all students attending are rich but Tiffany)

In class

All of the students were hanging out at each other’s desks, talking until the teacher, Mrs. Jang walks in.

“Okay class settle in, today we need to welcome some new transferred students from the state. Please enter and introduce yourself to the class,” said Mrs. Jang gesturing the new students outside of the opened door to come in.

A tall handsome blonde walks in with a tiny pretty girl following close behind him.

“Hi, I’m Kris Wu,” the tall blonde introduced, his eyes wondering around the seats for her. Eighteen heads shot up to his direction causing him to smile.

“Hi, I’m Jessica,” the girl behind him introduced.

“Seems like some of you tend to know each other, so I’ll let you guys have free day today,” said Mrs. Jang as the class started cheering, she smiles at her students reactions and exited the room.

 “Kris man, why didn’t you tell us you were coming?” asked a tall orangey-blonde guy.

“Haha sorry Chanyeol, I would’ve but didn’t have the time to,” replied Kris.

“Man hyung I miss you,” the young whined running up to hug him.

“I miss you too Sehun,” chuckled Kris.

“What about us,” eight others boys chanted together.

“I miss you guys too,” laughed Kris.

“Ahem. Forgetting about us?” seven girls chanted together with their hands on their hips.

            Kris laughed, “Why would I forget about you girls? Of course I miss you girls too.” He gave them their hugs.

“Taeyeon, where’s Tiffany?” he whispered into Taeyeon’s ear as she was the last to be hugged.

“Ahem.”

A cough was heard before Taeyeon could get to reply. Both Kris and Taeyeon turned towards the cough to see Jessica there.

“Oh guys, this is Jessica, I meet her in Canada,” Kris gestured towards Jessica, “And Jessica this is Chanyeol, Suho, Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Chen, Kai, Luhan, Lay, Tao, Baekhyun, Sehun, Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Taeyeon.”

“Hi,” they greeted each other.

The guys started to catch up while the girls get to know each other.

-@The Guy’s Side-

“So how did you meet Jessica?” asked Luhan.

“Well it was quite weird how we meet, I ran into her at a park and she threatens me to help her escaped from some MIB,” explained Kris.

“MIB?” asked Kai.

“MIB, you know men in black, body guards,” said Kris.

“Oh,” the guys nodded their head.

-@The Girl’s Side-

“So how did you meet Kris?” asked Seohyun.

“Well it was quite weird how we meet, I ran into him at a park and I threatened him to help me escaped from some MIB,” explained Jessica.

“You guys what MIB means right?” asked Jessica.

            The girls nodded their head, “Yea men in black, body guards.”

            Skipping towards the end of the day, school ended and all the students were getting ready to leave for home. Taeyeon took out her phone and stared at it.

“How Tiffany didn’t come to school today? And why didn’t she call me to let me know?” Taeyeon thought out loudly.

“Who’s Tiffany?” asked Jessica.

“Oh our best friend,” said Yuri.

“How come she’s not here?” asked Jessica.

“Something probably came up so she probably didn’t attend school today,” said Yoona.

            Jessica nodded, they exited the classroom and Taeyeon took out her phone and dial a number.

-Phone ringing-

“Fa-.”

“Hi Tiffany here, I’m sorry I’m probably busy at the moment right and not be able to pick your call. Please leave your message and I’ll try to contact you back as soon as possible. Thanks.” The call went into Tiffany’s voicemail. Taeyeon redial the number.

-Phone ringing-

“Come on Fany pick up the phone,” mumbled Taeyeon.

“Hi-.”

            Taeyeon hung up and called again.

“Hi Tiffany here, I’m sorry I’m probably busy at the moment right and not be able to pick your call. Please your message and I’ll try to contact as soon as possible. Thanks.” –Beep-

-Sigh- “Fany, it’s me Taeyeon. You didn’t come to school today. And you’re not picking up my calls.  Are you alright? I’m worried here. Contact me as soon as possible and I mean it Tiffany Hwang. School was boring without you today. I miss you, we miss you so much. Oh and... Hey Kris’s back. Anyway just contact me back. I’m worried sick here,” her message went to the voice mail.

“Taeyeon, Tiffany’s not answering her phone. Is she alright?” asked the worried Yuri.

“She’s not picking up my calls too,” said Yoona.

“Same here,”said Sooyoung.

“Here too,” said Seohyun.

“Me too,” said Sunny.

“Me three,” said Hyoyeon.

            The girls were starting to get worried and were praying that their best friend was fine. Jessica stared at Taeyeon and the girls and smile, “Tiffany seems to be very important to them. I wonder if she’s this important to the guys too.”

“Come on lets go, we’ll just go check up on her later,” said Taeyeon.

            The girls left as the boys walked out from their classes and the left the campus to go home.