Chapter 5: Alone Again

Glass Stained With Pain

Chapter 5: Alone Again

 

            Five weeks later everything seems normal, Minho, Mihee and Taecyeon seemed to just disappeared, and Kris and I are still improving. School was out and I decided to wait for Kris. 10 minutes past and he hasn’t come out yet. I saw Tao, Xiumin, and Chen coming out of the building, I ran up to them.

“Hey boys, do you happen to know where Kris’s at?” I asked. I stared at the three of them and Xiumin was about to open his mouth until Chen elbowed him and Tao warps his arm around him.

I opened my mouth. “Nope,” said Tao. I nodded my head and turned back. I look at my watch and speed off to the café; I was supposed to meet the girls there. I ran inside once I got there.

“I’m sorry for being late,” I breathed heavily in between.

“It’s okay,” said Sunny flashing a smile to me. After catching my breathe I look at the girls.

“Where’s Jessica?” I asked.

“Wi-.” “With her parents at home,” Yuri interrupted Sooyoung.

“Oh.”

            After hanging out with the girls we all went our separate ways and head home. I got home and got ready for bed and went to sleep.

 

Next Morning @ School

            We were all in class and the bell rang. Kris wasn’t found in class nor was Jessica, which worried me. I turned to Yuri who was sitting behind me.

“Hey Yul, where’s Jessica?” I asked.

“Why? Why do you want to know for?” she asked, running her fingers through her hair and rolled her eyes. She rolled her eyes?

“I’m just worried about her,” I replied and turned back to the front. I heard her scoffed, but I decided to ignore it.

“Worried for her? Worried my , you’re just worried for Kris.” I heard her mumbled quietly.

My tears were fighting their way out, but I it up and smiled.

 

Break Time

            I went to the table where we all always hang out, but no one was there. I left there and went to find them. I saw Tao them and I smiled and made my towards them, but they walked right past me. I texted the girls asking where they are but they all replied saying they either left home early or are busy. I shrugged it off and happily walked into the classroom and ate there.

 

5 Weeks Later

               Everything changed. It’s been 5 weeks, since I’ve talked to the girls or boys. They were either too busy, working, or had tons of homework to do. At the very end I’m alone again. I walked into the classroom and sat in my seat. Kris and Jessica were here today and were happily talking to the girls and boys. They didn’t even notice me walking in. Mrs. Jang came in and begins the lesson. I look at my phone and there’s only 6 minutes left until break. I continued my notes, door opened. My phone vibrates, but I didn’t bother to check.

“Who are you guys to burst into my class like that?” asked Mrs. Jang. I look up from my notes to the front of the classroom. Stood there were 12 men lined up in a straight line.

“Whoever you guys are, please leave because you guys are interrupting my lesson. Whatever business you guys have, you guys can come back in 5 minutes. The bill will ring for break soon,” said Mrs. Jang.

“Boss,” they bowed.