Chapter 6: Kidnapped? Fiancee?

Glass Stained With Pain

Chapter 6: Kidnapped? Fiancée?

 

 

“What just happened?” asked Sooyoung.

“She also just got kidnapped,” said Chanyeol.

“By her fiancée,” said Tao.

“That’s still kidnapping,” argued Chanyeol.

“And she cheated on Kris,” said Yuri.

“That’s not cheating, she didn’t even know about it herself,” said Jessica.

“Hey guys, do you know where Tiffany’s at?” They turned to their left and Minho was there with 12 MIB.

“Oppa,” from their right was Mihee with the same amount of men Minho had.

“Tiffany’s not here, she went with some guys that came her with as much of people like you guys,” said Sooyoung.

“Kidnapped,” Chanyeol corrected.

            Both Minho and Mihee looked at each other.

“Search the whole school and find her and them,” both of them ordered their men.

“Let the others downstairs and outside know too,” said Minho.

“Yes boss,” the men bowed and left.

“Taec,” Mihee called through the ear piece. “Taec.”

“Right behind you noona,” said Taecyeon, Mihee turned around. Right when Taecyeon was going to speak up, his phone ranged and he picked it up.

“Hyung, you guys are a bit too late we got to her before you guys could.”

“Bring her back here right now,” Taecyeon demanded.

“I can’t hyung, it was an order and you know why too.”

“You bring her back here right now. I don’t give a what the old man says,” yelled Minho once he grabbed the phone from Taecyeon.

“I’m sorry hyung I can’t do that. Don’t worry she’s my fiancée now so I’ll take good care of her.” With that he hung up. Their men came back.

 “Boss we couldn’t find them, they seem to be a step ahead of us,” said the leader of the men.

“!” yelled Minho.

“Fiancée?” yelled Minho, “Did any of you know about this?”

Minho scan through his and Mihee’s men kept their head down, so did his sister.

“You guys knew! And kept it from me! Especially you Mihee!” yelled Minho.

“I was going to tell the three of you once this was done,” Mihee. Minho ran his fingers through his hair.

“Taceyeon turn towards the group of friends, “Would you guys explain what happened?”

10 Minutes Ago

“Boss,” the men chanted. Probably some rich kid’s escorts, Tiffany rolled her eyes and sunk into her notes and doodle. Some young men step into the classroom. Screams, squeals, and giggles were heard through the female students. She looks up to see what the commotion was.

“Young men, please whatever business you boys have here can you wait,” Mrs. Jang asked.

One of them smirked once he spotted his target and walked towards her. Tiffany was confused once he walks towards her. Once he reaches to the front of her desk he lower his face close to hers.

“So you’re my fiancé?” he asked smirking.

“What?” she was shocked. “They didn’t mention anything about fiancé,” she mumbled, which the boy overheard and scoffed.

He grabbed hold of her wrist causing her to react and pulled back.

“I’m sorry, but you got the wrong person,” she said.

He lowers himself down into her ear and whispered, “I’m sure I did enough research on my fiancée…Stephanie Miyoung Hwang.” He tucks a strand of loose hair of hers behind her ears, he smirked at her as her eyes widen at his statement.

“What’s wrong with that face babe?” he asked cocking his eyebrow causing her to snap back and glare at him.

“Babe?” she scoffed.

“Mmhm,” he replied pulling her arm in as he was going to give her a peck, but Tiffany pulled away, he smirked at her action.

He forcefully pulled her up and dragged her out of the classroom. The other young men that came in with him bowed to the teacher and students in apologetic and followed behind, so did the twelve guards once they grabbed Tiffany’s bag.

Bell Rang~

All the students rushed out except for her friends. Tiffany and the boys were still out in the hall.

“Look here, whoever you are I’m not going to marry you,” said Tiffany. The boy just turned around and walks away as she kept yelling all kinds of things. All of sudden the yelling stopped. The boy turned around to see the girl fainted in his friend’s arms.

“What a weak girl,” he smirked and turned away.

A hand grabbed the nearest thing that was in sight, which was an almost empty water bottle in one of the boys’ hand and aimed it at the boy’s head. He turned around to see the girl angry and he marched towards her causing her to back up against the wall, trapping her.

“I’m not scared of you,” she said with her head held up high, arms crossed.

He s his left arm around her waist and pulled her in harshly.

 “Are you sure about that princess?” he asked and with his right hand he pulled her face in by her chin closer to his.

“That’s enough L,” said a guy that looks like a hamster.

Ignoring the boy L pulled Tiffany in more and lowers his face, “Let’s see how long you can keep your head held high.”

“Myungsoo!” the guy yelled and L also known as Myungsoo let go.

“I’m sorry for L’s behavior. I’m Sunggyu,” said the guy that yelled at Myungsoo introduced.

“I’m Dongwoo.”

“I’m Hoya.”

“Woohyun.”

“Sungyeol.”

“I’m Sungjong.”

“I’m sorry for throwing your water bottle at that no manner moron,” Tiffany apologized to Sungjoong.

“Yah, I have a name! Myungsoo also known as L,” yelled Myungsoo.

“It’s okay,” said Sungjong.

“No one cares about your name or what’s your name,” said Tiffany.

“Well babe you’ll need it,” said Myungsoo.

            Myungsoo grabbed onto Tiffany wrist and dragged her with him.

“Yah, where do you think you’re taking me? Let me go!” yelled Tiffany.

            She started prying his hands off her and yelling for him to let go. The men in black walk forward but Myungsoo signal them to stand by. He pulled her harshly by her chin.

“Are you going to shut up and come nicely or am I’m going to have to force you,” said Myungsoo.

“! !” yelled Tiffany.

“You know what it’s okay I like my girls feisty,” Myungsoo grabbed hold of her waist and signal one of the men in black. One of them came up to their boss and handed him something. He covered with a cloth.

 “Myungsoo!” yelled Sunggyu.

“What the hell L?” yelled Hoya.

“How are you going to shut this princess here up?” asked Myungsoo irritated.

“You kissing her! She’s your fiancée!” yelled out Dongwoo.

“I never agreed to this arrangement remember that and I came here because I had to,” said Myungsoo as he lift the sleeping girl into his arms.

“But hyung you’re kidnapping and that’s making us kidnappers!” yelled Songjung flapping his arms in the air.

“We were going to take her by force too and that’s also kidnapping,” said Myungsoo shrugging his shoulders

“No she’s L’s fiancée so that’s not kidnapping,” Sungyeol pointed out.

“That’s still kidnapping,” argued Woohyun.

            Myungsoo just walked away with Tiffany in his arms and the others follow behind.

“That’s kidnapping,” argued Sungjong and Woohyun.

“Not when she’s his fiancée,” Sungyeol argued back.

“Okay it’s kidnapping and she’s his fiancée, now shut up,” yelled Hoya throwing his arms into the air.