Getting Caught

Tell me your wish

She sighed as she sat at her desktop typing up a world history report about the Korean War in 1950.


"I'm so bored. I wonder what Hyoyeon's doing? I haven't seen her in, like months now." She grabbed her phone off the table and dialed Hyoyeon's number. She tapped her index finger on the desk as she waited for her to pick up.


"Yeoboseyo?" A dull, sleepy voice answered.


"Were you sleeping?" Amber asked.


"I wasn't sleeping but taking a nap . . . I'm up anyways. What's up?" She explained.


"I'm bored and I haven't seen you in months. Let's hang out today." Amber excitedly said.


Hyoyeon hesitated for a moment. "Today? I-I can't I have work today. I'm sorry. Maybe . . maybe next time we could." Hyoyeon can hear a pout on the other side of the phone. Amber sighed and nodded forgetting that Hyoyeon can't see her.


"Ok, I'll just hang out with Luna then. Bye, I'll see you tomorrow at school."


"Ok bye Amber. I'm really sorry."


"It's ok." With that she hung up and continued to lazily type up her report.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


The next day . . .


Amber and Kris were standing outside the school gates waiting for Hyoyeon to come. In a distance, Amber spotted Hyoyeon running towards their direction. Amber nudged Kris in the ribs as she pointed to Hyoyeon's direction.


"Hey, sorry I'm late." She huffed out as she finally reached them.


"Yeah. Your coming late this whole week now. What's going on?" Kris asked suspiciously.


"Uh . . Uh nothing's going on. It's just I'm sleepy for working to late and now I'm starting to wake up late." She explained. Kris and Amber nodded their head and walked into the school, while Hyoyeon followed behind them as a sigh of relief escaped .


"You need to talk to Taeyeon unnie to let you to change your time. Working until 11pm is not good. Plus, how do you even get your homework done. You probably, like stay up past midnight or something." Amber exclaimed as they walked into class together.


"That's half true but it's the money problem. You know I need the money." She lied as she took her seat next to Kris. Amber sat in front of her and shook her head.


"That's what you always say. Why don't you just live with me? We can hang out all day and besides, you're like a sister to me."


"Amber, you know I want to but I just need to live by myself and know how to survive on my own. Thanks for your concern but I can take care of myself." Amber sighed and turned towards the front to see Mr. Hyun walking in with his math books and his geeky glasses on.


"Ok class. Let's get started. Please open your books to page 144 and solve problems 1-15, while I take attendance." After Mr. Hyun took attendance, they went over the answers and had free time after that.


"So, Hyoyeon you wanna go out tonight. Maybe to a karaoke bar?" Amber asked as she hoped hyoyeon would say yes to her but ended up being dumped.


"I told you already I have work." Hyoyeon packed up her belongings as she walked out to her next class, leaving Amber and Kris behind.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Amber rubbed her chin as she was in deep thought. She suddenly stopped in her tracks, making Kris bump right into her.


"What the f-"


"Kris, do you think something's wrong with Hyoyeon lately?" Kris shrugged his shoulders as they walked to the convenience store where hyoyeon worked at.


"I'm not really sure but I'm hungry, let's go eat some sushi." He opened the door of the convenience store and walked in ringing the little bell on top of the door way.


"Annyeonghasyeo, Noona!!!" Kris shouted as he jumped up behind Taeyeon who was stacking cups of noodles onto the shelf.


Surprised, she jumped in shock as she dropped a cup of noddle on the floor. "Kris!! Don't do that when I'm alone!!" She yelled as she picked up the cup and placed it in its right spot.


"Wait, what?! Your alone? As in here all by yourself, alone?!" Amber questioned. Taeyeon sighed and picked up the empty box. "Duh~ that's what ALONE means, weirdo." She said emphasizing the world "alone."


"But Hyoyeon said she had to work today. Why isn't she here?" Taeyeon shrugged and said, "she called in saying she's sick." Amber ran to kris and grabbed him by his shirt revealing his toned abs as she dragged him outside the convenience store.


"Women!! What is wrong with you?!!" He pulled himself out of her grip as he straighten his shirt and fixed himself up.


"She just lied to me." Amber said in disbelief.


"What're you talking about women? Who is she?"


"Hyoyeon just lied to me, so she wouldn't hang out with us tonight."


"Why would she do that?"


"I don't know but I'm getting to the bottom of this once and for all." She huffed and stomped her way to the direction of Hyoyeon's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am truely sorry for not updating in a while but I finally did. Anyways, I know this chapter is short but dont worry I'll make the rest of the chapters even longer, dont worry I'll try my best to update. I'll put a little photo at the end for you, my fellow readers and subscribers.

 

I love Zelo!!!