My Final Wish (pt. 1)

Tell me your wish

Himchan's p.o.v


It's been 283 days since we meet Hyoyeon and now it's her last and final wish. I can believe this is actually happening. It feels like we met her for years. She's pretty much the best master we ever gotten in our whole life.


She's different from all the previous masters. She isn't mean to us and she didn't kick us out once she found out about us. It's surprising because most of our past masters would throw us out and we never knew what the world was until she found us. I'm thankful for her.


"Himchan oppa?" A voice said knocking me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see our beautiful master standing before me.


"Hey hyoyeonnie!!" She smiled. Ah~, what a beautiful smile she has. The prettiest out of anybody. I'm not just saying that because she's our master, I'm saying it because . . It's true.


"Can you gather everybody in the living room, please? I have something to say to everybody." I nodded and she skipped out of my room. I got up from my bed and walked into everybody else's rooms, calling them down for a 'family meeting'. That's what what we call it every time we wanna talk. It's like we're a real family.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Hyoyeon's p.o.v


I asked Himchan oppa to call everybody because I have big news and I now know what to do with my last wish.


I paced back and forth waiting for my blonde siblings to come down. Get it. Because we're all blonde headed and . . . Yeah, you get the point.


Suddenly, I heard footsteps running down closer to me. I looked to see them coming down the steps one by one. It's show time!!


"Noona, you called?" Zelo asked. I nodded and asked them to sit down first. "Did you think about your last wish, noona?" He continued right before I could even peep a word.


"I, I did actually." I could tell their faces drop by my sudden answer. What else was I suppose to say?


"It's okay don't worry. I won't do it yet, but first I'd like to take a picture."


"For what noona?" Jongup asked. "For memories." I answered while looking down. I walked upstairs to grab my camera and went back down and set it up on the coffee table. I pressed the button and sat in between Daehyun, on my right, and Zelo, on my left. I wrapped my arms around their shoulders and smiled, trying so hard not to cry in front of them. I don't want them to see me cry.


After a couple of more picture, I decided to take them to the amusement park to have fun and play around for awhile before I could make my last wish.


"Let's go noona." Zelo said as he stood by my door way. "I'm coming, Zelo. Just wait downstairs, ok." He nodded and went downstairs.


I grabbed my backpack and checked myself in the mirror again. I sighed as I'm starting to regret what I'm about to do. Suddenly a knock interrupted my thoughts. I saw Daehyun's reflection through the mirror. I smiled and turned around to face him.


"Umm everybody is in the car now. They're waiting." He said. I nodded and walked toward him. "Are you going? Your kinda blocking my way." I said. All he did was stare at me. I titled my head to the side in confusion.


"Is someth-" I was cut off by the touch of his lips on my lips. We stood there for a couple of seconds until he quickly pulled away and turned around, running out of my room in a flash.


I stood there frozen in my doorway. Wh-what just happened?!!? D-did he just k-kiss . . Omo!!


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Daehyun's p.o.v


I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room while passing by Hyoyeon's room but I stopped myself as I saw her getting ready. She checked herself in the mirror a couple of times and added a little but of make-up. She's already beautiful why add more.


I started to stare off into space as I continued to stare at her, then I remembered that we were suppose to be going to the amusement park.


I slowly knocked on her door to get her attention. I saw a smile on her face in the mirror. "Umm everybody is in the car now. They're waiting." She nodded and walked towards me. I can't breathe, she's coming closer and closer to me. What do I do?!


"Are you going? Your kinda blocking my way." She said but I didn't move at all. I just continued to stare at her. Her eyes. Her nose. Even her . . Lips. Her kissable lips.


She tilt her head to the side making her blonde long locks fall to one side. "Is someth-" I cut her off as I placed my lips on her warm and sweet lips. Tasting her kissable lips. She taste exactly like strawberries. My favorite fruit.


I quickly pulled apart as I realized what I just did to her. I ran out of her room and down the steps to the front door and into the car.


"Oh hyung, where's noona?" Jongup asked me right when I sat down beside him. I shrugged as I slouched in my seat, trying to cover up my face from them.


Just then I saw Hyoyeon coming down the steps and into the car. We had a little eye contact but she broke it and started the engine and took off.


I will never forget this lovely day.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


They arrived at the amusement park an hour later. Everybody got out and ran to the entrance, waiting for Hyoyeon to hurry up and pay.


"I'm so excited!!! Which one should we go on first? Can we go on the dragon? Oh how about the twister? Or how about we . . . Or we could . . . . Let's just go on . . . What if we-"


"ZELO!!!!" They shouted in unison making him jump. Zelo stopped immediately as he pretended to lock his mouth with a key and threw it away.


"Let's just go to the roller coaster that's the closet to us and then we can just travel around." Yongguk said making life much more easier for them.


"Araso!! Let's go!!!" Hyoyeon shouted as she dragged them to the roller coaster


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


They laughed, chatted, and even sang together as they skipped down the road to all the rides at the amusement park.


"Hey, I'm going to find the restroom. Wait for me by the river." Hyoyeon said and pointed to the direction where she wanted them to wait at. "Are you find going by yourself?" Youngjae asked worryingly. She nodded and went to find the restroom while the guys went by the river.


Hyoyeon suddenly stopped in her tracks. She slowly turned around to see their figures going farther away from her. A few tears escaped from her eyes. She blinked them away as she continued to stare at their figures fading away. "I'm sorry." She whispered as she made her way to the restroom.