The Truth

Tell me your wish


Ding dong~ Ding dong~


She rang the door bell multiple times now for the past hour. They stood outside her door as they waited for Hyoyeon to open up.


"Where is she?!!? Why isn't she opening the door?!" Amber exclaimed annoyed by her best friend. Anger started to rise up inside her as she continued to bang on the door.


"She isn't picking up her phone either. Do you think something bad happened to her?" Kris asked as he placed his phone back into his pockets. Amber stopped banging on the door and turned towards Kris with a worry expression on her face.


"You think so? Maybe she is in trouble. We have to look for her." Before Kris could response, she spirted down the road as Kris ran after her.


"Wait for me!!"


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"Only one shot only one shot
ireul kkwak mulgo deombyeodeureo one shot
Only one shot only one shot
sesangui neoreul deonjyeobeoryeo one shot
Only one shot only one shot
ireul kkwak mulgo deombyeodeureo one shot
Only one shot only one shot
You only have one chance u know?~
"

They hollered and clapped as Zelo, Himchan, and Yongguk got done singing One shot.


"You guys were amazing." Hyoyeon happily commented. "I know I am." Himchan replied. Zelo and Yongguk rolled their eyes at Himchan as they got back to their seats.


"Ok whose next?" Yongguk asked. Hyoyeon grabbed Jongup's hand and dragged him up with her to sing next. "We are. What do you want to sing?"


Jongup flipped through the book and spotted the prefect song. "Let's sing 'if you love me' by NS Yoon G ft jay park."


"Good choice. I love this song."


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"Where could she possiblely be? Let's check the places that she would go first."


"then can we get something to eat after we find her." Kris whined.


"We can if we search faster and if you stop whining." They searched through every place that Hyoyeon would visit but ended up failing to find her. The last place that they had to check was the karaoke bar. As they entered, they secretly snuck in and made their way to the rooms. They checked every room quietly but still ended up failing.


When they reached the last room of the bar, they crossed their fingers and quietly opened the door. All they saw were six blonde guys singing together but before Amber could close the door, she suddenly spotted someone sitting on the side, someone very familiar to her. Amber gasped as she opened the door wide open.


"Hyoyeon!?"


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


She stomped out of the bar and walked home while Hyoyeon trailed behind her trying to get her attention to listen to her. "Amber, wait! I can explain."


"I think you explained enough." Was all she said before she turned the corner into Hyoyeon's neighborhood. The guys walked behind them just a few inches away from them, giving them some space so that they could talk and handle things out.


"Hey, I'm Kris. What's your name?" Kris introduced breaking the silent atmosphere around them.


"I'm Bang Yongguk. This is Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Junhong but he likes to called Zelo."


"Nice to meet you. So, how do you guys know Hyoyeon?" He questioned. Before any of them could answer, they suddenly heard a scream coming from the ladies side. They turned to see Hyoyeon jumping on Amber to stop her from going.


After seeing this, they immediately reacted by running over to them trying to get Hyoyeon off of Amber. Daehyun grabbed Hyoyeon by the waist pulling her off of Amber, while Kris held onto Amber and as for the others, they stood in the middle blocking them from fighting.


"Violence . . . is not . . the answer guys!!!" Kris shouted, struggling to hold Amber still. "It's her fault. She started it." Amber shouted.


"Yes! It is my fault but if you just stopped and listen to me, I wouldn't have to do that." Hyoyeon yelled back.
"I . . Didn't want to anyways, since I know your going to tell more lies to me!!" This time Amber was angry. Her pale face started to boil up. She couldn't take in anymore lies.


"I'm sorry I lied but I only did for them, Amber. I only lied because I didn't want to tell you who they really are because then your going to think I'm insane or something and not be my friend anymore. You'd probably call me a freak and walk out on me, if I told you the truth." A tear started to roll down her face as she continued to struggle in Daehyun's arms.


"But telling the truth-"



"-is much better then telling a lie. I know Amber, I know. I just thought that if . . If I kept it on the down low then . . . this wouldn't have happened and . . and I know that I should've told you a long time ago but I . . I just didn't have the courage to come up to you and say it. Instead I just lied to you. I'm so sorry amber but if you just listen to me I can explain everything, please. Please, just give me a chance." Amber hesitated. Her eyes became blurry as her own tears started rolling down. She felt guilty for not listening to her own best friend and just walked off on her like that.


"Then explain." Hyoyeon looked up at Amber as she gave Daehyun a nod to let her go but he didn't, so she just continued on anyways. She wiped away her tears and said, "these guys are genies. There my genies." It became silent after that. All they did was stare at each other like their trying to read each others mind.


Suddenly, Kris couldn't held the silent atmosphere so he broke it by saying, "their what? Genies? You have got to be kidding Hyoyeon. There's no such-"


"Annnyyyiiioooo!!!! Don't say it!!" All of them yelled, surprising Amber and Kris.


"Don't . . Don't say what? Don't say there's no such-"


"Nooooo!!! Stop it. Just stop. If you say that then their going to, you know be gone forever. Just stop. Don't say anything like that." Hyoyeon shouted. Kris surrendered with a surprise look on his face. "Ok, I get it but I don't believe you."


Hyoyeon sighed and shook her head at him. "I knew this would happen. I guess I have to use my second wish to show them."


"But noona if you do then you'll only have one more left." Zelo pouted. Hyoyeon patted him on his back. She looked at Daehyun, who was still holding her up. She cleared at him and Daehyun let go of her while blushing.


"Stand by people, let me work my magic and show you non-believers how it works." She cleared and looked at the guys who had a worry expression on their face. Hyoyeon gave them a small smile before she turned back to Amber and Kris. "I . . . . I wish for a blue motorcycle." She closed her eyes, waiting for her wish to come true.


Bing!


She opened her eyes to see Amber and Kris with wide eyes staring at her blue motorcycle in front of them. "Omg omg omg omg!!! I-I can't believe t-that j-just happened. Omg omg!!!" Amber started hyperventilating as she pinched herself to see if she was dreaming or not. Nope, she wasn't dreaming.


"Now you believe me." They nodded still in shock. "Good. It's getting pretty late, why don't you stay at my house?" Hyoyeon helped Amber up and they walked over to Hyoyeon's house.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


"Wwwwhhhoaaa!!!!" They were astonished by the sudden change of Hyoyeon's new and rich looking house.


"Surprised? I used my first wish to make this happen. I wasn't excepting it to actually happen. I wished it by accident, so yeah. Feel free to look around but don't touch anything expensive Kris."


Kris scoffed, "Why do you always have to point me out for?" Hyoyeon just chuckled and left Kris in the living room. "I mean really, why?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

there you have it. If you didnt check out my other story which I just posted up please check it out.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/268015/roommates-donghae-eunhyuk-friendship-hyoyeon-luhan-baekhyun-chanyeol

 

also a little gif for my fellow readers.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7iik7yJeo1qf3idd.gif