B.A.P Genies

Tell me your wish

Hyoyeon's p.o.v


"now that I decided on keeping you here, I need to know you're names and anything else about you." I exclaimed.


I've been telling them for the pass 15 minutes about myself and what rules to follow around the house, since their staying with me now. I just need to know about them and everything will be settled.


"Annyeonhaseyo, WE ARE B.A.P!! YES SIR!!" Holy Jesus, that scared the crap out of me!!


"my name is Bang Yongguk and I'm 19 years old. I'm basically the leader Of the group."


"I'm Kim Himchan and I'm also 19."


"I'm Yoo Yongjae and this is Jung Daehyun. We're both 18 and Daehyun here is the quietest one out of all of us but just wait until later on." I nodded as I tried to absorb the information given.


So the gummy smile one is Youngguk while the pretty one is Himchan and the chubby face is Yongjae and Daehyun is the cute one. Ok I got this. I just have to remember their faces. I guess that's easy to do, right?


"I'm Moon Jongup and this is Choi Junhong but he likes to be called Zelo. We're both 17 and in training." the one with the eye smile said, who happens to be Jongup, and the one with the baby face is Zelo.


Ok Hyoyeon, you got this. I repeated their names while pointing at them as I say each of their names aloud. It actually wasn't that hard. Just a little bit of practice and everything will be fine.


"so tell me about this rule book, you have here~" I asked beginning to take interest in all of this.


Yongjae took out a small piece of paper from his silk pants and carefully placed it on the table.


"What? That's it. are you serious? A piece of paper? That's the rule-WHOA!!" the piece of paper turned into a big book with just a snap of his fingers. The book was a bit dusty -I can tell by the dust that he blow at me- and old.


He randomly flipped over to some page and read the rules out loud. "1: you can't bring back the dead. 2: you can't wish for someone to fall in love with you. 3: you can't wish to control the world. 4: you can't wish to control the humans. 5: you can't wish for people to die. 6: you can't wish for anymore wishes. 7: you can't . ." I drifted off as he continued to read aloud. There's too many 'you can't wish for that' or 'you can't wish for this' and blah blah blah.


I held my hand up to stop him from continuing on. I rubbed my temples and held my hand out. "I'll read them myself. Just hand it over." he handed the book to me and I stumbled off to my room.


Once I entered, I jumped flat on my bed and opened the book up to the same page as I continued to read all the rules.


Geez, I can't believe I can't wish them gone. I mean, I was planning to wish them to disappear in the beginning but then I agreed to letting them stay. If you were in my position you'd totally do the same thing -but then again you would have second thought because you pity for them.


"agioo~" I yawned. I checked the time and it was only 10 am. Gosh, I think I woke up to early. I should take a little nap. Yes, I should.


I placed the book on my desk and went back to bed for a little nap.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Yongjae's p.o.v


We sat in silences as we waited for our master to come out of her room.


I can't believe we're finally out of the lamp. It's been years since we got out and finally we have freedom. "I'm so happy about this whole thing." Zelo exclaimed, excitedly.


"me too. I wonder where we'll sleep. This place is kinda small for us though." replied Yongguk.


Being the smart one out of everybody, I stated, "it's small because it's obvious that she lives by herself . . or because she doesn't make enough money."


"does that mean she doesn't have parents or money?" Jongup asked. I nodded and answered, "it seems like it."


"that explains a lot." argh. Why are they so slow at things? Sometimes I just want to shove books in their faces, so they could learn more . . . but I would never do that since their like family to me and I'm not mean, so yeah.


I looked around the small place and I noticed a box in front of us. Curiously, I got up and made my way to the box. It had some buttons on the bottom of it and everything was black and shiny. I gently ran my fingers over it as I  observed it more closely.


"hey look, it's a box with buttons on it." I exclaimed as they moved over to where I stood and looked at the box in amazement.


"I never saw this before." suddenly a flash of light was seen on the box and people were inside of it. We backed away from the box as we stood there looking at that amazing box. I see people with swords on horses and . . . Oh my god, their coming at us!!


"AAAHHHHHHHH!!! He's coming for us!!! Run. Everybody run!!" I jumped over the big couchy thingy and ran into the first door I saw. The others trailed behind me as we ran into Hyoyeon, who was happily sleeping but thanks to us, she woke up. We jumped over her to the other side and hid behind that thing she was sleeping on.


She looked shockingly at us and said, "what the hell is happening?!"


"o-o-outside. S-someone i-is g-g-going to ki-kill us." Himchan said with trembling lips.


Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she turned her attention to the door. She pulled the blanket off and got up. Daehyun was the first react as he pulled her back down, trying to protect her but failed to, since she couldn't stay still.


"yay, what's wrong with you?" she slapped his arms away and stood up as she walked over to the door.


"Anyio!! Hyoyeon don't go!!" we yelled. She continued to ignore us as she made her way out the door.


"oh no! She's going to die out there. What're we going to do?" Himchan said. I abruptly stood up as I got serious.


"we are not cry babies. We are men and men are the ones who are suppose to protect the family from danger. We need to fight. Let's go!!" I shouted as I made my way out the door but as I walked out, I ran into Hyoyeon and we both fell down.


I quickly got up and helped her up. By the look on her face, I could tell she was frustrated. I quickly pulled her behind me as I looked left and right for any sign of danger coming to us.


"don't worry Hyoyeon. I'll protect you from those evil men." I felt a smack on my head as I winced in pain.


"nobody is out here. It's just the TV." she pointed to the box. Their . . . Gone.


"T-TV?" she nodded and sighed.


"you guys don't know anything, do you?"


"of course not. We're not even from here. Everything is so new and cool looking. Back at our lamp, we don't have anything like this. We only have blankets, food, and clothes."


"alright. I think it's time for class. Go get the others and I'll teach you everything that I know." I saluted and walked back to the room to fetch the others.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


After a few hours of teaching everything she knows, they sat on the couch as she decided to quiz them on the things they have learned.


"ok Himchan, what's that over there?" she said as she pointed to the bookshelf.


"umm . . . Uh . . Oh I know this one. It's called a book . . . a book-selves?"


"it's close but it's not book-selves, it's bookshelf~." she corrected. Himchan pouted as he read the cards on the table again and again continuing to study them. Hyoyeon patted his back and moved on to the next person.


It's now 9 O'Clock and its Hyoyeon's bed time. She yawned and got up from the floor as the boys followed her action.


"ok guys it's time to sleep. I'll be back. Put all the card on the shelf please." they nodded and cleaned up the card as Hyoyeon went to her room to grab some blankets and pillows for them.


She came back out with 3 blankets and 2 long pillows for them to share. She set up their sleeping spot and told them to sleep. They obediently followed her orders and went to sleep.


She walked slowly to her room waiting for them to be sounded asleep. She turned off the lights and whispered, "good night guys." before entering her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I haven't updated in a while I'll post up some cute pics and stuff at the bottom.....

 

*agioo*

 

http://static.tumblr.com/dqhriqf/LdYm4bb9t/daehyun_gif_by_smoran-d4y1h77.gif *look at me*

 

*Peek-a-boo*

 

image *ummm . . . . I dont know*

 

*What happened?!?*

 

*look at it . . . look at my arms*

 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m36rvmjCRp1r965iq.gif *thats right bi*tch*