Just a dream?

Tell me your wish

Hyoyeon's p.o.v

The sunlight was shown through my window. I groaned as I sat up. Suddenly I remembered about last night and the incident that happened to me. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran into the living room. . . . Nothing.


A sigh of relief escaped my mouth as I smiled. Good, it was only just a dream. I turned back around to my room and continued to rest for another hour since it's only Sunday.


Good thing that was a dream or else I'll freak out if it really -Bang. I shot up from bed again and walked out to the living room but still there's nothing.


Suddenly I smelt something burning. I walked towards the kitchen and all my hopes were gone as the sight of the 6 men stood in my kitchen, trying clear out the smoke that they caused.


I pinched and slapped myself multiple times and I wasn't dreaming. This is actually happening to me.


"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed catching their attention. I covered my nose as I pushed them away from the stove. I took the pan and put it in the sink, letting the water run down on it to cool it. The smoke started to die down as the fan was . The view was clear and now I can see them clearly.


"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." said the one with long black hair. . . . . . . Wait, they all have long black hair -which does not look right on them by the way. Their clothes are like weird looking too and they don't even have a top on, only a vest and silk pants. Its like they came from one of those countries up north or something.


I sighed and looked up at them, "just go in th living room and sit quietly." I pointed and they nodded, obediently moving to the living room.


After I got done cleaning up their mess that they caused, I walked into the living room and sat in front of them.


I said, "you guys have some serious explaining to do. Now speak." I crossed my arms, waiting for at least one of them to speak to me.


Finally after a long time of silents, one of them stood up and walked over to the side. "Hyoyeon, we are B.A.P genies and we are here because you my dear, rubbed our lamp." I tried to recall what I did that made them come but nothing came to mind.


"I don't know what you're talking about. When did I-" then it hit me. I remembered just yesterday that I rubbed the stain off the bottle. Oh my god, I'm so stupid.


I rapidly hit my forehead while recalling the scene yesterday. "then that means it's my fault that I let you out? And it's my fault for buying this tea pot?"


"it's a lamp. A genie lamp."


"whatever!!" I wish this was a dream instead. Wait . . . . If their . . . . then that means . . . . Omo, Hyoyeon you're so smart.


"so wait does this mean you're my genies and I can wish for whatever I want?" a small tug formed on my lips, hoping my plan could actually work.


"of course my dear but we have a rule book and if you don't follow the rules then the god of genies will do something really bad to you. Trust me, you don't want that to happen." I gulped. Geez I can't believe this is happening to me. Why did I buy that tea pot-lamp thingy? I so regret this whole thing but then again it could be fun.


I looked at the guys and they seem nice and friendly. I don't think I should be mean to them. And I did buy it, well it was for free but I still got it. So now it's my responsibility to take care of them and treat them, I guess. Plus they could be helpful.


"umm Hyoyeon." my thoughts were interrupted by one of them. I saw that he wore a worry expression on his face. I suddenly felt terrible. "are you going to kick us out?" I pouted by his sudden question. Have they been kicked out before?


"because our poor house has been shipped and passed everywhere." aww now I feel really guilty. I stood up and sighed, "I won't . . . *clears throat* I won't . . umm kick you out." their faces lighten up as I said that.


"really?!" I nodded and they all stood up to hug me but I quickly backed away from them, as they wore a confused look by my action.


"I'm still a little bit scared and surprised by all of this, so don't go all touchy-feely with me." they saluted and shouted "yes ma'am."


Please, tell this isn't a dream. Did I just just do what I thought I did? Agioo I'm too nice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if i havent been updating its just that im a bit busy. so yeah. Have is chapter 4. How was it? Did you like it? Please comment and subscribe please. Thank you!!!