Love at first sight

Getting your heart back!

      It was lunch time, Jiyeon and Eunjung was heading to the school cafeteria. Jiyeon was silent through the whole time and her friend notice it. "Jiyeon, are you alright?" Eunjung ask worriedly. She look at her friend, smile and nodded her head. But Eunjung was sure that it's all because of yesterday and she's not use to this situation. Even that they reach the cafeteria Jiyeon is still silent. "Jiyeon, you want to forget about him right?" she asked. "If you do, don't mind what happen yesterday and just let it be. He wouldn't be near you as long as I'm here." Eunjung said with a wide smile. 'I'm so glad I had a friend like you.' Jiyeon thought then star to eat here food. "Thank you Jungie." "Yah! I told you never call me Jungie." Jiyeon smile at her friends reaction and continue eating.

------

      Meanwhile, at the school's office. "Alright, so the six of you will start your class tomorrow, understand?" the principal said while giving their schedule. "May I also remind you that all of you don't have the same classes. Maybe 3 or 2 of you from the same class and others from different class. Okay, you may now leave. And if you want you could also walk around the school." the principal said opening the door for the 6 students to leave.

------

     "So Jiyeon, what's your next class?" Eunjung said fixing her things in her locker. "Math, you?" "Science. I guess I'll just see you later?" Jiyeon nodded while her friend started to go to her class. As for her, she went to the rooftop and sleep. She actually hate math so she just sleep until the bell rang indicating for them to go home. 

------

     Half hour pass and soon class would be finish. "I wonder why there's no one in the hallway." Youngjae asked then Yongguk and Jongup looked at him. "Why? Are you looking for someone?" Jongup said looking at him curiously. "No, why would I?" "Maybe they have there class." Zelo said looking around the school. "Ah guys I'll just go to the restroom." Himchan said. "Yeah, yeah." Yongguk said and wait for Himchan to be far. "Yah guys, did you notice Himchan's reaction yesterday when the girl apologize to us?" "Yeah, he was like shock seeing the girl." "Maybe because the girl's just pretty." Jongup said remembering the girls face. "Hahaha. She sure is beautiful." "Hyung, where's Daehyun?" Zelo ask looking for Daehyun. "I don't know maybe he just went somewhere." Youngjae said then all of them nodded in response. "Come on let's go to the cafeteria."

------

      While the guys were talking about Himchan, Daehyun quickly left them and went to the rooftop. He went inside and notice a body sleeping on the bench. At first he wants to leave but something caught his attention. It was a girl. So he went up to her and look at her face when suddenly he remember what happen yesterday, knowing that she's the girl who apologize to them on behalf of her friends fault. 'I never thought I could see you again.' Daehyun thought then suddenly the bell rang causing the girl to wake up and making Daehyun shock. "Yah, what are you doing here?" the girl said fixing her uniform. "I was just passing by and dec-" before Daehyun could finish his sentence the girl's phone rang. 

- PHONE CONVERSATION -

Girl: Hello?

???: Yah, didn't you attend your class again. I told you if you failed I will not do anything. 

Girl: Eunjung-ah I'm sorry it's just that it's, you know...

Eunjung: Yeah, yeah boring. Aisshhh, I don't know what would I do to you Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you. I promise.

Eunjung: Okay, just attend your class next time. Understand?

Jiyeon: Yes.

- END OF CONVERSATION -

      She ended the call and turn to the guy. "Sorry, but I gonna go now. Bye." Jiyeon said. " Wait! My name's Daehyun." Daehyun said offering a hand shake. Jiyeon take it and said, "Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon. It's nice meeting you. Bye." then she left Daehyun alone in the rooftop. ' I guess this is what they called 'love at first sight'.' Daehyun thought and leave the rooftop.

------

 

Hi guys, it's me again.

Chapter 2 is up. I hope you like it.!

Thank you!:)