Detention

Getting your heart back!

     "Zelo! Hurry up we will be late." Yongguk shouted waiting for Zelo to come down. "Just go ahead, I'll catch up with you later." Zelo said fixing his uniform. "Alright, Bye!" then they left him at home and went to school. Zelo look at his watch to see its still early so he decided to went buy something to eat. When he reach the store he immediately buy some foods and take a bus going to their school. There was a traffic and he knew it will took an hour before it's gone so he deicided to walk since his near already. As he was walking, loud thunder could be hear and then it started to rain. He run as fast as he could so he wouldn't be late and finally he came. He look at his watch and saw that he was already late so he quickly went to his class. He opened the door and the first thing he saw is his teacher. He bow and greet his teacher. "Goodmorning seonsaengnim." "Take your sit. Detention later." after that the teacher continue her lesson.

------

     Meanwhile, Jiyeon and Eunjung is having their Economics class. The teacher w busily talking when he notice Eunjung talking on the phone. "I'll see you later. Bye." she hang up the phone and turn infront. She notice all of them were looking at her especially ther teacher. "Miss Eunjung, are you listening to me?" she nodded confusely. "What determines the value of money?" her teacher ask looking sharply at her. "That's what I thought. Detention later." "What?" she shouted. " I. said.you. will. have. detention. later. Understood?" the teacher said firmly with scary look. Eunjung didn't say a word ans sit back on her chair listening to the lesson.

------

Zelo's POV

     All my class is finish and now it's time for me to have my detention. My hyung's already know so they already left and went home. I enter the room and I saw a girl sleeping soundly on one chair. I sit two sits from her and wait until it's finish. The teacher was also their searching something in her laptop. Minutes pass, the teacher walk out off the classroom and close the door loudly causing the girl to wake up. 'Cute~'   I thought while she was rubbing her eyes. I was shocked when she look at me. It was noona, I'm dead. "Hi~ noona. " she look at me. " Don't call me noona." she stand up and leave, but the door is lock. "Did you lock this?" she asked. I think she is angry. 'Hyung, where are you? Please help me.'  I shook my head and stand up. "I think soengsaengnim lock it. She was the last one to exit that door." I look at her and I could she was not listening to me instead she was doing something and try to open the door. After trying several times, the door wouldn't open. I took out my phone and called my hyung but it suddenly turned off. "Don't you have your phone, noona?" I asked. " I said don't ever call me noona. And that, I left my phone in my locker." she sat down on the floor waiting for someone to come and I also sit on one chair looking at her.

     "Yah! Kid, wake up. wake up." I open my eyes to see noona waking me up. "Why?" " Put this on." she gave me her jacket and I put it on. Maybe she notice I was shivering.

End of POV

Eunjung's POV

     Hours pass and I think it's already dark outside. I look around the classroom hoping I could find something useful to open that damn door. I pass his chair and notice he was shivering. I held his forehead and I could feel its hot. Maybe he is sick, but why would he go to school if his sick. I decided to wake him up and give my jacket. "Yah! Kid, wake up. wake up" he look up and ask, "Why?" "Put this on." I gave him my jacket and he wears it. After that I started to look for something. While I was looking around I could hear someone whispering so I quickly went to open one of the window and called that person. "Is anyone there? Excuse me. Hello." I think no one was there so I was about to close the window when a head pop out from the it. It's the security guard of the school. "Miss, why are you still here?" He asked. "We've been lock in here since dismisal time and the teacher didn't came back." "All the teachers went home early today because one of them invited them to have party in their house." he explain and finally the dorr is open. "Thank you ajjushi." I happily walk out of the door and leave when I remember that kid. I went back and I saw him sleeping. "Yah! Kid wake up. The door is already open." he walk up and stretch his arms and said, "Thank you noona." I smirked with what he said. Can't he understnad that I don't like someone to call me noona? Aissh, nevermind. I grab the jacket and started to walk away when I hear I loud thud. I turn around and saw him on the floor. "Yah! wake up. Yah!" I couldn't leave him here so I hold his arms and carry him on one chair and I went to my locker to get my phone to call Jiyeon for some help.

- PHONE CONVERSATION -

Eunjung: Jiyeon, I'm here in our school can you pick me up. Some guy collapsed and I need help. He's sick

Jiyeon: Okay. I'm on my way. Bye.

- END OF CONVERSATION -

    I went back to the classroom with my things and sit beside him. TUD~TUD~TUD!  I could feel my heart beating fast as I was looking at his face. Aisshh. Whats happening to me. Soon Jiyeon came and help me carry this guy. "Yah! Eunjung-ah did you do something to this guy?" she was trying hard not to laugh. "Haha... Whatever!" I just ignore her and continue walking. "You like him, don't you?" I look at her and she know when I look at her seriously, that means I'm not in the mood. "Sorry,  sorry." with that she stay silent and we enter the bus.

End of POV

     Same time different place, Zelo's friends were looking for him around the school. "Hyung, Zelo is not here." Youngjae said tired. " Let's ask the security." Jongup suggest and everyone nodded. "I'm excuse us sir, but did you see our friend. He has blonde hair and he is this tall." He pointed into the top of his eyebrows. "Well I see someone. But he is with a girl. They were in the detention room but later they already left with another girl. One with short hair and one with curly long hair." "WHAT? As in short. Is the girl tall and has eyeliner?" Himchan suddenly asked. "Yes, Why?" "Ahh thank you. We will go now." He said and he started to lead them to the bus station and went home. All his friends look at him wiredly and wait for him to explain. "WHAT?!"

------

 

I'm sorry for the late update.

I have school and I was busy with some of my projects and

I really need to finish it.

I hope you like this chapter. 

Thank you!:)