I still love him

Getting your heart back!

      Jiyeon and Eunjung already went home and they took Zelo on Eunjung's bed. Since he is sweating, they decided to change his shirt. After changing his clothes, Eunjung already left and sleep on the sofa while Jiyeon let him take some medicine. After that, she change her clothes and went to sleep.

Zelo's POV

      "Good morni~" my eyes went wide seeing the room is different. "Aisshhh, where am I? Did some kidnap me? Hyung where are you?" I  asked myself. I get up slowly and look around. I never seen this room in our house. I notice my school uniform on the floor and that's when I realize someone change my shirt. I run out of the room and suddenly tripped down the stairs and..... "AHHHHHHH~!!" I open my eyes to see noona underneath me. "D-did noona do something to me?" I immediately stand up and cry.

End of POV

Jiyeon's POV

    I wake up when I heard someone shouted, so I quickly went down and saw Eunjung under the boy and their lips touch. "Nice move Eunjung-ah" I laugh hard seeing their situation and saw the boy cry. I went to help Eunjung get up and went to the boy. "Yah kid, Why are you crying?" I asked trying hard not to laugh. I never see a boy this cute. Hahahaha. "No-n-noona, shh-she did something to me." he said pointing at Eunjung. That's when I start to laugh loudly and I see them looking at me. "Why?" I look at Eunjung and I can see she is annoyed. "Excuse me, but what is your name?" I asked the boy then he stop crying. "Zelo." " So, uhm Zelo, you said Eunjung did something to you?" he nooded and get close to me. "Please, help me noona. She will hurt me." Ahh, I really wanted to pinch his cheeks, he's so cute. "She will not hurt you, actually she's the one who help you yesterday." "Yesterday?" "Yeah, you were sick and she call me to help her get you home but we didn't know your house so we decided to let you stay here. And she didn't do anything to you. She just change your clothes because you were sweating." he look at Eunjung with an apologetic looka nd said, " So that means she's my angel?" he didn't let me speak and run to Eunjung to hug her. I look at them laughing, "Thank you noona."  and I can see Eunjung glaring at me, but I'm use to it so I let her.

End of POV

      Afternoon came and Zelo decided to go home since his hyungs didn't know where he was. He bid goodbye and left Jiyeon and Eunjung at home.

------

Himchan's POV

~Maldo an dwae jeongmal wanbyeokhae sumi gappa igeon banchiging~

    I wake up hearing my phone ringing. I look at the caller, it's unknown but I picked it up.

- PHONE CONVERSATION -

Himchan: Hello?

???: Himchan, is this you?"

Himchan: Yes. Who's this?

???: It's me Suzy. Your father was involved in a car accident. 

(My eyes widen and it's watery.)

Himchan: Where is he?

Suzy: He's at ******* hospital. Come quick. 

- END OF CONVERSATION -

     I quickly changed my shirt and went to the hospital. I'll just text them later.

End of POV

     Himchan already reach the hospital and asked about his father. The nurse said he was still in the emergency room so Himchan wait for him. He texted his friends that his at the hospital and they said they will come there as soon as possible. 

------

Jiyeon's POV

    When Zelo went home, I take my bath and changed my clothes. Well since it's saturday, I decided to go out. Eunjung didn't want to come. She said she wasn't in the mood. That girl is always not int he mood. Haha. I went to the mall to look around, shop, eat and others. I finish shopping at 6:00 so I leave already. I was craving for icecream so I look aroung to buy and went to the park. As i was my icecream, I sit on the swing and notice a guy crying. I lend him my handkerchief and he look up. I was surprise when I saw it was Himchan. I wanted to leave but I realized it has been months since those things happened between us so I decided to talk to him.

     "Are you alright?" I asked him worriedly. He look at me and hug me. I didn't refuse but hug him also. I wonder what happen to him. "Jiyeon, my father. He was in the hospital." I was shocked hearing what he said and let him continue talking. " He was involve in an accident. The police said someone break my father's vehicle brake. Until now he is in the emergency room. I don't know what to do do." He started to cry harder and I just let him hug me. I already forgive him since the first day I saw him. I just don't know what will I do if he's close to me. After an hour he break from the hug and thank me. Since it's already late,  I decided to go home. He insisted on driving me home but I refuse him and he let me.  

    I enter the house and went straight to my room. I keep remembering those times we had. When we were still together. The truth is I still love him, I just don't want to get hurt again.

End of POV

------

 

Hi, sorry for the late update.

Exams are coming so I really need to study

but I promise I'll update soon.

Thank you!:)