Because of you

Getting your heart back!

     "Today, 3 of you will transfer to the other class and other 3 students will transfer here." the teacher look at her paper and called out names. "Taeyeon...Tiffany and...Seohyun... today you will transfer classes. Now pack your things and leave this class." the teacher said and the 3 of them quickly pack their things and left when suddenly the door opens revealing the 3 other students. Jiyeon was shock seeing one of them.

------

Himchan's POV

    We asked the principal if we could transfer to our friends class and for me knowing that most of their class is same as with Jiyeon. 'Maybe this time I could talk to her now.'  I thought hoping we could talk now. Now we enter the class and the first thing I do is to look for her. There she is seating beside Daehyun. As we finish introducing ourselves, we take our sit near our friends. "Hyung, noona is here." Zelo said looking around. " Hy-hyung, n--noona is also here." he said pointing at Jiyeons friend. "No worries. I'm here." with that I smirk and listen to the lesson.

End of POV

Jiyeon's POV

    As soon as the class finish I immediately dragged Eunjung away and we went to the rooftop. "WHAT!" I shouted looking at the person infront of me. "Why are you here? Where's Eunjung?" He look at his back and said "You drag me up here and didn't notice it?" aishhh, I'm such a fool. "I'm sorry, I thought you were my friend. I'll go now." "Wait, do you have a problem?" I shook my head and open the door. "Just tell me. It's about hyung right." I stop and look at him. I saw his eyes full of curiousness.I know I already shared something to him so maybe I could also ask this. "Why did they transfer in our class?" I look down waiting for his answer. "Well they said they were bored without us so they convince the principal to transfer them with us. Why?" "Nothing i was just asking." he look at me and asked with serious tone, "Do you still love him?" He asked. I don't know what would I tell him so I just look down. "I'll take that as a yes." he said and left. "Remember, if you need help I'm here." and then he left.

End of POV

Daehyun's POV

    I asked her if he still love him but she just look down. I felt a little bit hurt knowing she still love him so I said, "I'll take that as a yes." I was about to leave and before that I told her, "Remember, if you need help I'm here." then i left her and find my friends. 'It hurts knowing you still love him. But please, please look at me.'

End of POV

    As they were talking they didn't know someone is eavesdropping about their conversation. 'So she still loves me.' that person said not knowing someone is also looking at him. He left and the other person also left following that person.

Eunjung's POV

    After class Jiyeon quickly stand up and pull Daehyun. I wonder why she pulled him so I follow them. But before I do so, Himchan also follow them. They reach the rooftop and talk I didn't hear anything cause I was behind the wall before the door to the rooftop. I purposely followed them and remember Himchan also behind them. I see he was listening to all their conversation until I saw him form a smile. I didn't know why so as soon as he was about to leave I hid behind and wait for him to be far so I could follow him and talk to him. I saw he went to his friends and I decided maybe I should just confront him later.

     Finally school is over and now it's time to go home. I decided to talk to Himchan. I told Jiyeon that I will just do something so she let me. I saw Himchan near the gate, alone. So I approach him. "Mind telling me why you're following my friend?" I smirk and he turn around. "Why? Curious enough?" he sigh and started to walk away. It's kinda rude and I was pissed with his attitude so I punch him. "What the hell is your problem." he shouted causing everyone who was going home look at us. "You! You are my problem. Because of you my friend is hurt, because of you she cries and because of you she is sad. You know, when you left her, her life became miserable and everday she will not eat and not talk to us. From that time she learn how to be a and from that time she change. I'm happy she move on but when you came back everything is hunting her. So why follow her if your the reason of all her sufferings." I said and was about to punch him again when one of his friends came and stop me. "Thanks to your friend for stopping me." and I left him their with his friends.

End of POV

------

     Next day, Himchan didn't bother to talk to Jiyeon since the incident so he just wait for the right time when her friend is not there. Everytime he would look at Jiyeon, Eunjung's words keep on repeating in his mind 'Because of you my friend is hurt, because of you she cries and because of you she is sad.'  those words keep on bothering him. h ecan't even focus on the lessons because of that. But he also thought maybe her friend is right. That maybe is if he didn't leave her, she wouldn't be like that and maybe he could talk to her and see her smile again. He misses those sweet smile and her angelic voice. Someday you will know why he left Jiyeon.

------

 

Hi guys, its me again.

Sorry for the late update. I was just lacking of plot and when I was writing 

this, I was sleepy so, sorry if I misspelled something.

Please comment and subscribe.

Thank you!:)