He's back

Getting your heart back!

      "Jiyeon-ah! i'm home!" a girl with short hair said, removing her shoes. " Yah! Why did you left me here? You didn't even left a note or even call me" Jiyeon said crossing her arms. "I'm sorry. I just went out with Qri unnie and ask her about the others." "See, you didn't even realized that I also want to see them." Jiyeon said then pouted. "It's alright, next time I'll inform you. Let's go." the girl pulled Jiyeon's hands and dragged her somewhere. "Where are we going? I swear if I didn't have fun you'll gonna get it." the girl smirk and continue dragging her to the bus station.

       "Hahaha...I told you, we will have fun. Come on, let's ride that." they went to Lotte World to have fun since school year is coming. "Ahhh!!" Jiyeon shouted while holding her friends hands, while her friend was just laughing at her. Soon, the ride was finish. " Eunjung-ah, I would never ride that again." Jiyeon said holding her chest. "Hahaha, but it's fun." Eunjung laugh out loud causing other people to look at their direction. But they didn't mind them. Eunjung notice Jiyeon already left so she look for her.

        Eunjung finally catch up with Jiyeon, but it seems like she wasn't there becasue Jiyeon is not paying attention to her. So without second thought she do her aegyo."HAHAHAHA! Would you do it again?" Jiyeon laugh hard so Eunjung punch her arm lightly."Yah! How dare you punch me?" now, Eunjung is the one who walk away. " I'm sorry. I'll not do it again." she said trying not to laugh. Eunjung just smirk and continue walking. " But it's funny seeing you doing your aegyo." 

------

        On the other side, there are group of boys also having fun in Lotte World. " Hahahaha, Zelo's face looks funny." the guy said patting the shoulder of Zelo. " Yah hyung." Zelo pouted and act as if he was about about to cry. " Hyung, look Zelo's gonna cry." all the guys look at Zelo and try to stop him from crying. "Wahahaha!" Zelo cry making all his hyung panic and nervous. " Himchan, I told not to tease Zelo." the older guy said. "Now say sorry to Zelo." "Zelo-ah, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Himchan said but nothing happens so he do his aegyo and soon Zelo laugh loudly. "Hahaha, hyung your face looks old hahah." Himchan just roll his eyes and let Zelo laugh at him. "Let's go. It wouldn't be fun if we won't ride other rides." Youngjae said and started to walk with the 3 other guys.

------

      "Would you stop walking backwards?" Jiyeon said. "You might bump into som-" but before Jiyeon could finish her sentence Eunjung was already on the floor. "Yah! watch where you're going!" Eunjung shouted at the guy who bump her. "Omo. Eunjung-ah , are you alright?" Jiyeon ask and help Eunjung to stand up. "I'm alright." then she turn around to the guy who bump her. She smirked and was about to leave when she heard him said, "noona, I'm sorry." "What did you say?" "I s-said I-I was so-sorry, noona." the boy turn to his friends with a 'help-me look' at his friends. Jiyeon know what would happen next so she step infront of her friend and wanted to dragged her away but Eunjung struggle and ask again the boy, "Did you just call me 'noona'?" the boy nodded and before Eunjung could shout at the boy again another guy went up and help his friend. "We're sorry miss but my friend didn't mean to bump into you and it's also your fault for walking backwards." "Himchan, thank you." he whisper to his friend and smile. " Come on Eunjung-ah, it's already late and we have school tomorrow." She turn around to the guys, "I'm sorry about my friend. She's just not in the mood right now." she bow and look up at the guy. "Hi-himchan?" she whisper and started to walk away. "Jiyeon, wait up!" she turn around, "Were not yet finish." then Eunjung follow Jiyeon. "What's with that girl?" Yongguk said. 'it's Jiyeon.' Himchan thougth. "Let's go." then they left.

------

     Eunjung hold Jiyeons hand and turn her around. She saw Jiyeon with tears and she immediately hug her friend. "Jiyeon, why are you crying?" she said patting her friends back. "I saw him. Eunjung, his back." then she cried more. "Who's back?" "Him-himchan, his back." Jiyeon said looking down. "It's alright, I wouldn't let him hurt you again." Jiyeon nodded and wiped hear tears. "Let's go. We still need to wake up early tomorrow." 'I'll always be here Jiyeon. Don't worry.' Eunjung thought and they go home.

------

 

Hi guys, snugglebear here. 

Hope you like the first chapter. I know it's a bit boring but I hope you

still read it until the end. Thank you!:)