Chapter 9

My Guardian Star★

 

@JoorMirForLife It's okay. Don't be sorry as you can still comments for the coming chapters. Just click the arrow next to the story title to upvote my stories :D

@ruthazar100 Nope, she's not Hyuk's sister.

Sorry for writing so short as I'm actually not allowed to use comp everyday during schooling days.

I wrote it secretly when updating fb pages on GDA xD

Btw, CONGRATS to SUPER JUNIOR on winning 3 awards in 2013 GDA !!!

Photobucket

 

----------------------------------------------

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

“Hyukjae, you could take a rest.  We’ll continue later.” The commercial shooting director showed me the way to the dressing room.

I thanked and bowed towards him.

The first sight that I saw when the door opens was Donghae experimenting with the make-ups on the table.

“HYUKKIE!!! Do I look nice?” I tried my best to prevent my laughter but in the end I just laugh like a mad man.

Donghae’s smile immediately turns into a pout.

“Why’re you laughing?” He pulled my sleeves.

“O-M-G, Hae. Who drew your make-up?” My stomach aches from laughing too hard.

“I did. Why can’t I be as handsome as you after putting make-up? You look so perfect without it too.” He walked into the washroom and I heard the sound of flowing water.

After several minutes, he came out and I noticed he had washed off everything.

“Hae, you look very handsome without make-up and you will be awesomely handsome if you put on correctly. The lipstick that you’d put on just now is not mine, it actually belongs to the person-in-charge. Remember the lady with huge hat? Remember one thing; I don’t put on bright pink lipstick.” I giggled and took off my clothes.

Hae hit my chest playfully but blushed in embarrassment of his lipstick mistake.

“Come on, let’s go out and grab lunch.” I grabbed his hand and lead him behind me.

“We’re not waiting for Junghoon hyung?”

“No. He’s busy with other meetings so there are only two of us. ” The moment we stepped out of the photo shooting area, fans started screaming and yelling again.

“Hold on. I’ll go and sign a few autographs.” I took over numerous of pens and notebooks to sign.

“Oppa!!! Who’s he?” I heard a very familiar voice so I lifted my head and saw her.

“He? You mean Donghae? Oh, he’s working with me. I didn’t see you in China’s fan meeting.” I started a random conversation without noticing the 5-year old kid’s sulk.

“Oppa, he looks cute. Can I take a photo with both of you together?” I nodded in reply and asked Hae to join me.

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

While waiting for Hyukkie to sign his autographs, I dazed into the blue skies and white clouds.

Suddenly, I heard Hyukkie’s conversation with a female fan.

 

[They look close to each other especially Hyukkie is more comfortable with this fan compared to others. Who is she? She looks very familiar.]

 

“Hae, let’s take photo together.” Before I could reject, he had pulled me next to him and took a picture together with the fan’s instant camera.

“Thanks oppa.” She beamed brightly and passed a big shopping bag to Hyukkie.

“Thanks. See you later. I guess you won’t miss my upcoming new world tour right?” The fan nodded and did the pinky promise with Hyukkie.

“So who’s that girl? You look very close to her.” Out of curiosity, I asked Hyukkie when we’re in the car.

“I’d been waiting for this question. She looks familiar to you right?” He chuckled and took out his phone to send a text.

“Yeap, she looks very familiar but……………… OH IT’S THE GIRL FROM YOUR WALLET!!!!” I blurted out and head palmed myself when I realized what I’d said.

 

Photobucket" />

( I got this pic randomly from Google so..... don't judge :] )

 

I just told Hyukkie that I invaded his privacy.

“Took you more than 20 minutes to figure out.  That’; too bad.” Hyukkie pretended to take a look at his watch.

“So… who’s she? Your girlfriend or soon to be girlfriend?”

“Neither girlfriend nor soon to be girlfriend. She’s my fan. A very loyal one as she’d been there since the first day and now she’s still here supporting me through hardships. Both of you had grown very close to each other so I felt inanity when she was absent in China’s fan meeting.’ I could see Hyukkie appreciates her presence a lot.

“Oh.” I don’t know what I should reply and I was still deep in thoughts.

“Fishy, why such short reply? Jealous? I can see jealousy burning deep inside you down. See, it’s burning.” Hyukkie touched my chest and immediately retrieved his hand as if he just touched a fire.

“I’m not jealous. Go away, you stupid monkey.”

“You’re J-E-A-L-O-U-S. MUAHAHAHA” There goes Hyukkie’s famous evil yet adorable laugh.

 

[Did I just describe his evil laugh as adorable? No, I did not. You heard it wrongly. I certainly did not praise that stupid monkey.]

 

“Come on, don’t be shy. It’s normal for fans regardless of gender to be jealous of my interactions with females especially fans.” Hyukkie smiled brightly and got out the car as we had reached our destination.

“Where’re we heading to?”

“A place to dine for lunch. The foods served are so mouth-watering.” Hyukkie pulled my hand and walked into a restaurant in a quick pace.

---------------------------------------------------------

READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME YOUR FRIEND REQUEST TOO ;D