Chapter 3

My Guardian Star★

 

@minipop Thanks. You're much welcome to give me suggestions since sometimes I run out off ideas too :D

@walalangpo Aww sorry for scaring you but it looks cute and adorable to me *STICK TOUNGE*

@Estelalovepabo Some ELFs said that maybe he will join in SJM activities but was busy when they took that photo. We just have to wait for their 1st comeback in China on 31st to see.

@ruthazar100 Don't worry, I do understand :)

@mushroombaby12 Sorryyyyyyyyy , I find them cute though xP

@Rallar , Its HyukHae ,same like my another on-going story, Once An Angel/

 

-------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

“Hyung, I’m still very tired.” I whined at my manager, Junghoon hyung.

“I know, just tolerate for a few more minutes.  Once we get out of the airport, then you’re off for one day.”

“Seriously, I don’t even know what to do and where should I go after this since K.R.Y got schedules.” Accepting the sunglasses from Junghoon hyung , I put on a smiley face and went to greet fans.

Walking in a quick pace and bowing occasionally, I finally reached the artiste car.

Junghoon hyung thanked a fan whom called him ‘Prince Manager’ and pulled down the curtains in the car.

“So what’s with the ‘Prince Manager’ nickname?” I teased.

He didn’t answer me but gave me a nudge then got his phone out since he just received a text.

“It’s from In Hwan, if you’re wondering.”

“What’s up? I thought he won’t be back till the day after tomorrow.”

Junghoon hyung shook his head so I leaned over to take a look at the text.

 

To: Junghoon

From: In Hwan

 

Hey, I just want to inform you that I had found a new dancer for Hyuk. He’s wonderful so I guess they can work together perfectly.

I’ll be back by tomorrow morning.

See you. Bye.

 

“A new dancer? What for?” I asked curiously.

“Hyuk, you’re definitely too young to get memory lapses. You got a new performance which needs a dancer for your upcoming world tour.” Ah, that refreshes my mind.

“Here you are. Tour Les Jour. Help me tell aunt that I said hi. Tonight I’ll text you tomorrow’s schedules.” Well, times really flies very fast since the journey from airport to TLLJ takes around one hour.

Photobucket" />

 

I opened the car door and the next thing I heard is screams and yells from my fans.

“Hello. Please allow me to pass through. Thanks.” I was greeted by my mum and sister who were busy working in the crowded shop.

“Hyukjae, give me a second.  I’ll hand over the job to others.” I’d just sent a text to my sister, Sora beforehand to ask whether she and mum would like to join me for lunch in Kona Beans, opened by K.R.Y

(A/N: I changed a little fact here since Kona Bean’s belongs to Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Leeteuk.)

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

Now I’m on the way to Kona Beans for lunch.

Photobucket" />

Well, typically dragged by Sungmin hyung to Kona Beans because he wants to celebrate my so-called “SUCCESS”

“Sungmin hyung , can’t we go other café to grab lunch?”

“Nope. You should be happy because this belongs to K.R.Y. Who knows, you might meet Hyukjae there.”

“Seriously, hyung, I’m not deeply in love with him okay?  It’s considered admiration for his dancing skills and achievements. And do you know how long we have to queue just to enter? I’m hungry. ”

Sungmin hyung shrugged his shoulders and ignored me.

“See....” I pointed at the mad crowd of girls waiting outside Kona Beans.

“WOW. I thought this sight only happens when they’re paying a visit. My bad.” Sungmin hyung pouted.

“Good afternoon. How of many of you is having lunch here?” A motherly woman waved at me, signaling us to go over.

“Hi. It’s okay; I don’t think cutting queue is so good.” I turned over and saw lots of girls standing patiently behind me.

 “They’re just waiting for Hyukjae’s arrival, not customer” She smiled and showed us the way in.

“Did you just mention Hyukjae is coming over?” Sungmin hyung’s jaw dropped because he didn’t expect what he said came true.

“Yes. Hyukjae and his family are coming over for lunch. So I guess you’re a fan boy?” She stared at Sungmin hyung.

“Nope. He is.” Hyung quickly directed his finger towards me which earned a chuckle from the woman.

 

5 minutes later

 

“Two honey bread.” The same woman came back to serve us.

Photobucket" />

Kona Bean's Honey Bread

 

“May I know who’re you? A relative of K.R.Y? Since we saw you’re the one giving orders to the workers.” Out of curiosity, I asked her.

“I’m definitely a relative since I’m Kyuhyun’s mother.” She laughed and patted my back which made me felt embarrassed.

“Mom.” A very nice voice called out to Kyuhyun’s mother which then I noticed was Hyukjae.

 

[Hyukjae must be very very very close to Kyuhyun since he addressed Kyuhyun’s mother as mom too.]

 

“Oh sweetheart, you’re finally back.  Sister, hi there too.” She returned Hyukjae’s hug and greeted Hyukjae’s mum with ‘sister’.

“By the way, Hyuk, this is your fanboy.” Before leaving, Kyuhyun’s mother suddenly introduced me to Hyukjae which made me startled and speechless.

Hyukjae took off his sunglasses and flashed his gummy smile.

“Hi there. Thanks for supporting me. Miss Kim, please get them strawberry smoothie and New York cheesecake. It’s on the house. ” He gave us a wink and followed his family’s footsteps.

 

[Strawberry Smoothie?? He’s really a strawberry maniac. But he’s sweet after all.]

 

Photobucket" />

Kona Bean's Strawberry Smoothie

 

Photobucket" />

Kona Bean's New York cheesecake

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

READERS 

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND TOO ;D